the morning after a storm

unusual neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would follow you to the magical worlds of your star-streamed fantasy.

Yuna thought after waking up, finding sleeping Sinb on the small couch next to her, snoring lightly.

Yuna has liked Sinb ever since could remember, even though she knew that Sinb was not well aware of her presence.

It started in middle school.

Yuna was in the same grade with Sinb, but in a different class. And of course they were not friends, it was impossible for them to be.

Yuju was wearing glasses and got the best grades on test, people did not talk to her much and she was well used to being alone.

On the other hand there was Sinb, the captain of the track club. Yuju was good at running, amazing to say at least but she knew joining was not possible.

She was not able to concentrate next to Sinb, her presence was dazzling.

She was Hwang Sinb, the most popular and perfect girl.

The middle school ended and they joined the same high school, because they lived in the same neighbourhood, but Sinb was still not aware of Yunas presence.

It hurted, but Yuna was glad she could observe Sinb without being noticed.

She still remembers how she skipped school for one whole week after finding out Sinb had a boyfriend.

But in a blink of an eye, they graduated and got accepted to colleges.

Even though they attended different colleges, Yuna never stopped Seeing Sinb because somehow they ended up living in the same apartment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter