its still raining

unusual neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb did not remember letting Yuna in, but now they were here, sitting on Sinbs sofa, Yuju staring at her weirdly.

" Sinb? "

" Mhm? "

" Would you mind lending me some of your clothes? I cant feel my legs anymore because my socks and pants got too wet, the shirt too though. "

Wet?

Sinb thought and blushed, even though she knew what Yuna was trying to say, of course.

" Okay. "

Sinb replied, sounding really cold but the smile was not disappearing from Yunas lips for some reason unknown for Sinb.

She brought her old huge shirt and pajama pants for Yuna, because she was not sure what else to bring, and a towel too.

" Here. "

She said plainly and gave the clothes and towel to Yuna who was now shaking because of the cold.

" Say, do you like rain? "

Yuju asked while taking the clothes from Sinb and looking at them.

" I do, but not today. "

Sinb chuckled at the silly question which was just so Yuna. Her silliness made her kinda cute though.

" I used to like rain, and I like it even more now. "

Yuna said quietly and tried to take her wet shirt off.

" W-wait...want to change your clothes in the bathroom? "

Sinb suttered, because Yuna managed to take her shirt off and it caught Sinb off guard. Her skin was so pale and attractive, and Sinb did not like those thoughts.

" Its okay. "

Yuna said, not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter