crazy

unusual neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuna did not exactly know how it happened but here she was, sitting behid the door of Sinbs bathroom on a small towel that was blue and had pictures of small cats on it.

She would think it was cute, but she was too worried to be thinking about some towel, she was sitting there, her ear on the bathroom door trying to understand what Sinb and the girl called Eunha were saying.

" Sinb-ah you dont even know her...I mean you met her less than 24 hours ago? "

Eunha said with a stern voice and Yuna heard sound of someone briskly walking around the room.

" You know Eunha...unnie...sometimes you just know you have met the one...wansnt it like that with you and Yerin too? "

" I have known Yerin for a long time... "

" Stop lying Eunha unnie, you did not even talk to her, you started talking to her when she asked you out, and you know she was the one for you, I still remember talking about you and Yerin being soulmates... "

" Okay Sinb-ah...ok I understand...sorry for doubting you, but I mean wouldnt you be shocked too? I just wanted to bring you some food and I found you here laying on the top of some unknown girl... "

" Heh that sounds kinda erted unnie...but shes not just some unknown girl...her name is Yuna as I told you before, and I am sure you will like her just as much as I do. "

" Right...just call her out of the bathroom, I dont understand why you decided to send her there in the first place. "

" I did not want you to scare her, you can be quite intimidating when you are angry. "

Yuna heard footsteps getting closer to the door. The door got opened by Sinb who was standing behind it, extend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter