Chapter 8: (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Ice cream

On the Monday right after the day they packed up at school it was D-Day for the Park family. Jamie woke up with a smile on her face and the sun shining outside, she was stoked about Camping because each year her family would spend a whole week surrounded by nothing other than nature. She was itching to spend time on the lake and eat fresh watermelon all the while having a competition of getting it stuck to your face with her dad. Best of all she could be herself and relax, no need for meeting new students and getting on their food side or acting friendly with her friends. She could just be as rude and as crazy as she wanted In the woods. Most of all, she couldn't wait to see the son of who owned the camp, each year when they went camping she made sure at least one day would be spent spying on his every move. This girl's one sided loves never stop.

Unlike Jimin, Yoongi awoke groggily after his mom let the sun blind him through the curtains, it was frickin vacation he thought! He should be sleeping in and doing nothing but staying under the safety of his covers the whole day. Unlucky he had to spend a whole stupid week in a field with bugs and no internet. WHAT WAS THE POINT! why couldn't they just go to their cottage house or visit a foreign country like they had done in the past. He changed into some black shorts and a black long sleeve shirt. He finished his mourning of this vacation by topping it all of with a black sun hat.

As soon as he came downstairs from his depressing outfit change the doorbell rang, before his parents could reach the door he shot straight towards it. He answered the door with a gummy smile, taehyung was sporting khaki shorts and flowery vacation shirt which made him look like he was actually from Hawaii or something.

“Why did your parents decided to buy such a small house for nothing it's not even on good property?”

V responded thinking that Yoongi’s parents bought this house just for show.Yoongi laughed inside but was also relieved that the thick headed individual wasn't noticing anything strange….yet

V tried to go inside but Yoongi just pushed his arm blocking the door,

“Look the trailer is already set up why don't you move all of  your things in their first. V was confused “What trailer? Oh yeah you never told me where we were going?” His question was asked by a certain ecstatic girl who appeared at the front porch, taehyung looked to Yoongi with a puzzled face.

“Is everyone ready for camping!!!”

The bright girl's voice shine very much through the house, taehyung was confused to the max. Not only was he wondering where they were going but now they were going with the school president to camping? CAMPING? Yoongi rubbed his neck, taehyung the confused boy instead smiled brightly

(XD actually from the asc episode)

“Cool hyung, you should have told me in advance I would've been more prepared” taehyung playfully hit his arm. Jamie who was flabbergasted to see yet another member of bangtan this close to her was still understanding that he, the Kim taehyung, the absolute adorable and loveable Kim taehyung would be coming camping with her.

(how jamie feels on the inside hehe)

“Yoongi can I have a word with you”

They both turned their heads towards the girl who kept stealing glanced at taehyung while glancing angrily at yoongi.

“Don't move ok taehyung just go sit in the trailer”

Jamie smiled like she was a kid receiving ice cream on a hot day while taehyung walked over to the huge trailer that was the size of a tour bus and disappeared into it. As soon as taehyung was out of sight Jamie kicked Yoongi right in the shin, poor yoongi silently clung to his leg and landed on the floor.

She leaned down and locked contact with him, “why in the world is the Kim taehyung coming camping with me?”

“This is bad for me too you know he just showed up out of nowhere”

“Yeah right you guys are buds what are you planning to do come camping with me and expose all of my secrets to the school because of how bad I've been treating you” she laughed Yoongi still clutching his shin sighed and started walking to the trailer, she grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. Without realising how far back he actually went they were standing face to face, where her hand gripped him he started to feel the tingles turn into burns, he snatched his wrist back to gain his senses “YAH! Tell him to go home or something I can not go in the woods with a hunk like him and have a good impression on him!”

At this point Yoongi was taking none of her stupid bickering

“He is my friend consider him my problem” with that remark he walked away to the trailer. Like seen many times before Jamie clutched a handful of her hair and sighed.

At least they traveled in two different cars, yoongi in luxury and Jamie in what she called luxury. Along the ride taehyung didn't ask any questions to Yoongi's happiness . Jamie spent the entire time during the drive finding her at least decent camping clothes and at least decent camping makeup which only contained some sunscreen a cushion and some lip tint. Poor Jamie.

“I can smell the sea from here!” As soon as Jamie exited the trailer while walking kinda funny since she fell asleep during the whole ride and just woke up but also because of what a weird posture she was sitting in. She rubbed her eyes still half asleep but failed to realise that a rock was right in front of her. She fell no duh but instead of a face plant straight into the rock her hand was grabbed from behind forcefully and instead of just steadying herself she was going to fall forward. She screamed but a strong hand s around her back supporting her. She was clearly now awake and alert, but the first thing she saw when her vision cleared was the handsome face of Kim taehyung..

Jamie's internal thoughts were the messed up already since she just woke up but now that she was face to face with this man she was dying - not only because he was incredibly attractive but also because her hair was a mess she didn't have any makeup. A girl's worst nightmare, for the other individual he was smiling his signature box smile “Hi sleeping beauty” in a rush she stood up quickly

“Hah that was a long ride right...um I need to use the washroom, thank you for catching me” her cheeks burned extremely red and she ran WHATEVER direction she could.

Yoongi observing this whole situation from the safety of the trailer was scoffing, who does she think she is huh? Probably that taehyung is interested in her no way he laughed evilly to himself. Taehyung walked into the trailer, “she is so cute isn't she” *cue weird goat laughing used in every Korean variety show* his silent laugh turned into a frown no way…

“Wanna go check this place out I see the sea” yoongi tried putting on his poker face again and Rose from his seat. As taehyung ran towards the huge tents yoongi slowly made his way, he saw Jamie come out if the washroom and stopped at looked at her, she saw him too but stuck her tongue out at the sight. Yoongi was trying to figure out how taehyung would find her cute it reminded him of the remark jungkook made after the game “she seems cute” he stomped his foot and scratched his head no way was that she, a devil, could possibly be cute.

It was sunrise now and they had only loaded the camping gear into the campsite. The woman were giving the job to make food as the men were to set up the tents. However as the girls easily were laughing while cooking up some kimbap the out of 4 men were standing there that being Yoongi, taehyung and Yoongi dad and Jamie's dad. Those 3 people who had never pitched a tent before, were lost. Taehyung was the first one to move “well boys I am going to go help the ladies, you know a boy's gotta help with cooking too” Yoongi grabbed his wrist “Yah! Where do you think your going,” he locked his arm with his “we are in this together!” Taehyung stomped his feet like a baby and made a frowning face “wae hyung!!!”

Jamie was rolling a kimbap roll and watching taehyung try to run away from Yoongi but just ended up holding all the poles. Yoongi's mom looked up at Jamie, unfortunately to her concern she wasn't looking at Yoongi.

“Jamie-ah do you know how to swim?”

Jamie caught off guard looked towards her.

“Eh? I mean pardon”

“You know Yoongi used to be a swimmer in his early highschool years, until his attitude changed and he quit. It was a shame, he was going to be the team captain they rented out a hall and everything but he quit in front of everyone and changed” his mom sighed, Jamie was kinda confused about why she needed to know this, but she still felt a ring of empathy.

Now it was night, their campsite was submerged in the dark. The exasperating tent was pitched and the men were exhausted, the mom's fled to stuff the food into their husbands and sons mouths. When things settled down they all are arranged their chairs around the campfire, Yoongi sat across from Jamie and Tae right beside her. Yoongi looked straight into the fire, Jamie swore she could see the reflection of the fire in his pupils.

“Okay kids you only have 1 more year till you all are legal to drink so I am letting you all have some beer okay” Jamie's dad remarked, Yoongi parents laughed “what kid doesn't drink nowadays eh?” Jamie shifted uncomfortably in her seat,

Yoongi's mom noticed

“Jamie-ah you've never drinked?!”

Everyone looked towards her, her face became red and nervous giggles escaped . Yoongi's dad laughed “look her face is as red as when you're drunk already!” Everyone laughed even Yoongi scoffed at how much of a wimp she was.

1 hour later everyone was basically drunk, the parents were slumped in their chairs or laughing at how their fingers moved. Tae and Yoongi were sober not wanting to drink with some old people. Jamie however was staring right at Yoongi, but she was drunk. Taehyung stood up getting a phone call from his parents, the drunk Jamie stared still right into him. He shifted weirdly, why did he feel like he was shrinking under her gaze. No I can't let this happen he thought, so he looked at her with his poker face. She scoffed and hiccuped “YOU! Let's go to the beach” she stood up and limped over a log and then drunky walked towards the beach. Yoongi entertained with what was happening walked after her. She jumped and put her arm on his shoulder, he pushed her off and she landed in the sand. She was acting super extra, she crossed her legs and started crying like a baby

“ Mommy that man pushed meeeeeeh” he looked to the water

Jamie used his arm and hoisted herself up. She slumped on his side , gazing his blonde hair that was glistening in the moon before pulling it.

“YAH! I KNOW YOU'RE DRUNK BUT CONTAIN YOURSELF I AM MIN YOONGI” she laughed “psycho” and smiled. “YAH I KNOW YOU'RE DRUNK BUT CONTAIN YOURSELF I AM MAIN YOONGI! No I am PARK JIMIN!” he started to walk the other way. “You! Why are you so hard to befriend eh! Don't you see how hard I am trying” he looked back at her “ trying? Hah right embarrassing me and making my life 10x less peaceful is somehow trying” she walked up to him not stopping until she was a few inches from his face. He pushed her back, “I .am…. going to make you like meeee” she slurred whilst pointing to him

(like this but she dosent sneeze hah I love kim bok joo)

He sat up in his sleeping bag, it was 1:00 in the afternoon, strangely only him and tae were awake. The elders still sleeping heavily with hangovers in their camping chairs. But where was Jamie, …

Still on the beach, that's right instead of yoongi carrying her like a gentleman last night since she was drunk. He just left her there. So that night Jamie had slept in the sand, it was a good thing she was in a hangover because if not she would be raging with anger. Once he came out of the tent he sat down near his parents before smelling that his mom has thrown up somewhere nearby. He kicked a log in anger, but ended up just stubbing his toe. He screamed in agony.

Jamie's dad said “ooo honey you can hear the wolves”

After him and taehyung cleaned up the campsite they went to go find Jamie.

“Yah! Why didn't you bring her back to the camp?” Taehyung pouted

“She is heavy “ Yoongi scoffed and stopped when he saw where Jamie was.

A small group of kids huddled around Jamie who was laying in the sand

One of the little one spoke up

“I think it's a mermaid”

“Look she is waking up”

Tae and Yoongi came over and joined the huddle that the kids made.

“Hmnp where am I?”

Jamie slowly fluttered her eyes.

“What the…”

Yoongi pushed the kids away, Jamie felt the instant rush of pain because of her hangover.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MEE!” Her voice croaked.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LONG TIME NO SEEE (◕‿◕✿)

I lost a lot of subbies so I am so sorry for that, I wasnt updating because of how little time I had since my cousins came over for 2 weeks. I AM BACK! And with some more fluff, were you expecting drunk jamie to be this crazy? Also I am really bad with the whole actual people timeline and age and school and grade its too complicated to change everything at this point!

 

-As always please dont unsubscribe and stay tuned for the next chapters-

My girl looks so pretty with blonde hair -also did yall hear about her taking 2 months off asc I hope she is alright-

Also have YOU HEARD KOKOBOP ITS SUCH A BOP

BAEK SLAYS MY LIFE WITH HIS MULLET