Chapter 3: ┬┴┬┴┤ ʖ °) ├┬┴┬┴

Ice cream

Monday morning**

Jamie was a student body president, she walked amongst the students and clinged to the teachers, why you may ask? Well ever since Jamie had entered Eun highschool she had felt the pressure, not necessarily academics because she had her control on that, moreover her looks. You didn't need a microscope to know that people had avoided her because of her size, so after only one week of her high school life she had decided to go on a diet, day by day she would starve herself then wait till dinner to eat all she needed, of course she would then end the day when getting rid of the food by throwing up. It was clear she was getting slimmer day by day but also weaker. She was suffering, and she knew it. One day she had fainted at home, her parents were laughing with her a second ago. They had quickly rushed her to the hospital, when she had awoken her parents had already knew from the doctor. She felt embarrassed, her parents thought it was their fault. That night they had all cried together and made many promises, but the next day they were back to their bubbly family mood. She had kept those promises but the ice cream diet had made it’s way back, her family watched her health and her mom had now retired staying home so that she could keep her very own family in the best health. So Jamie had made another goal from that day: If I can’t change myself I’ll change my image! From that day she had been 10x more cheeky when talking to teachers, even washing their dishes and carrying their bags to their cars. When the time for class president votes had rolled in, she had already assured each student in the class with her name as a vote, gratitudes to her great social skills. From then  on, her marks made it into the top 10 of the school. She became a study machine and workaholic during exam times, which actually helped her lose some weight, but her parents had kept their eye on her. AND BOOM! She became the student body president (of course after many many years of cheekiness and student relations)

 

However whatever happened during the basketball game was different from her usual calm and collected but cool demeanor, that made her anxious for once. Did I ruin my image? She wasn't even at school and her brain was running wild, and she had to now go wake up the main reason for her sudden headache. YOONGI.

The poor unexpecting Min Yoongi was still asleep by the time she rang the doorbell. Next thing you know she was smacking Yoongi with a pillow, when that didn't work she got a glass of cold water and poured it over the poor boy. He shot up, before hiding because he wasn't wearing a shirt. But not even a tint of pink was found in his milky white face.

 

“What are you doing get ready huh! you're making me late for morning duty” she smacked him harder with that poor pillow

“Can you um… WAIT OUTSIDE” His voice was hoarse and he had already started yelling this early.

 

“What you're shy because you're not Wearing​ a shirt, I don't care just go I won't look”

God he thought what is this girl, first the whole encounter at the basketball game leading to her unexpected tingly moments. He started to wonder if she was some sort of alien.

It was 7:39 by the time they left before he could grab breakfast she was pulling him by the ear towards the door.The poor boy could barely put on his shoes properly,

She walked in front as he walked behind, it wasn't long until boys gathered around her, what surprised Yoongi is that she actually knew them.

They filled the empty Streets with laughter, Yoongi could care less thinking why in the world he was getting to school this early and actually feeling the sensation of walking this early to school.

 

However he hid behind the big Jamie possy after seeing J-Hope’s Lambo drive past them, *fhew* He blew into the air, what have he might have done if he had seen Yoongi walking to school! More like crisis avoided

Once they had arrived at school he arranged himself where his driver would usually drop him off, so that it wouldn't seem suspicious, J-Hope of course had come even later than him even though he was in a car, but they greeted him as usual. J-Hope hadn’t notice he internally smiled, he praised his good acting skills. Geez Min Yoongi.

The morning bell rang and jamie stayed behind a little to find Yoongi, once the target had been breached she  pulled him by the ear.

“Your mom gave me your lunch, I'll stop by to give it to you don't leave your classroom.”

He nodded for freedom and walked off like nothing had ever happened quickly leaving the scene with a poker face.

 

 

Jamie sat next to Ayeon and starting rubbing her temples,

“Whats got you worked up class pres” Ayeon nudged her lightly

“My new neighbor is a pain”

Ayeon massaged Jamie's tense shoulder blades, slightly puzzled but still caring for Jamie.

Ayeon was Jamie’s first Eun high school girlfriend, even though Jamie had great social skills and had a somewhat of a relation with everyone, she always felt as they had their own groups. Of course, she tried extending the relations and had joined a few of these groups but she never felt at home. Until one day she had clumsily bumped into a girl slightly taller than her. Upon seeing her  face, Jamie had already gotten on her knees asking forgiveness, she thought that she was a Queenka or something since she was so beautiful. Ayeon had found her cute and went on with the play, she made Jamie a servant for a week before officially deciding that she wanted a friendship with her. Of course after she told Jamie it didn’t take her time to warm up and joke around with her. Since then, they had each other’s back followed by Lee Hi. The three were as close as peas in a pod.

The stressed Jamie fell asleep at lunch and couldn't care the less about Yoongi’s lunch , however Yoongi’s stomach churned about and managed to pull the lazy grandpa from his seat. He was going to kill her. Kim taehyung saw the historical moment of him standing up and decided to follow him, being the younger and puppy like being he was.

 

He asked one of the guy friends from the morning about her whereabouts and noticed how the guy had a protective glint in his tone. However the steely gaze had made the boy decide to just give them to him as he was dealing with the Min Yoongi. Actually a very hungry Min yoongi that is.

 

The class of girls shreaked in amazement that these two boys were present in their classroom. That still didn't wake the sound-asleep girl up, he knocked annoyed on the desk giving a look as if he couldn’t care and tried to make it look as cool as possible. Although she didn't budge, he was going to repeat the knocking, but a swift hand from the motionless girl a second ago pulled him down by the collar-eye level.

“If you want your lunch it's in my bag you dimwit” She whispered

“I'm not getting it!” He hushed back, trying his best to still look collected.

She pulled up from her slumber actually she weirdly didn't look messed up, that's because she has mastered the art of peaceful sleeping were you don't mess up your makeup or hair, something she had adapted after many many years of falling asleep at lunch. She pulled him closer and whispered into his ear to make him tingly again, “don't mess with me and get the freaking lunch min Yoongi, as you can see you should never wake a girl from her slumber.”

Kim taehyung was confused about why in the world the ice cold Yoongi was conversing with this girl he had never spoken with, but still tried to hide his laughter when Yoongi actually listened, in fact Yoongi wanted to stop his tingly feeling as fast as possible so followed her orders.He quickly picked up her white bag, covered in Moomin stickers and keychains, pulling out a steel container and hurried out of the class without even caring to look around. She had returned back to her slumber. The female students eyes lingered on her for a while but returned back to their own gossip. Why aren’t they doing something to her? Actually, the only reason why Jamie could maintain such relations with guys is because she had set out an image that she was kinda a tomboy, her way of speaking and actions made it clear.

Once they left the classroom, Yoongi knew he would be bombarded with questions. Especially ones by the younger. “What was that” “why did your face turn red” “why does she have your lunch” “ are you dating” “is that why you both have blonde hair ?”

He glared and said one thing

“I’ll tell you later”

Before Taehyung could ask anything else Yoongi had sped to their classroom cradling the lunch box, Kim taehyung glanced back at the sleeping girl and laughed. This situation in itself has made his day.

More like later being never, he sped right out of school when the bell rang. Not caring that he had to wait for jamie after school for her class president duties. Well, avoiding taehyung and also trying to walk as fast as he could so that bangtan wouldn't notice him.

 

9:00 pm and Jamie’s parents were getting anxious. She still wasn't home, they decided to check in with the neighbors son to see if she even came home. Jamie was one to contact her parents before going off somewhere or at least coming home everyday before 8:00.

The doorbell rang at the Min household,

“I’m sorry to disturb you at this hour but have you heard from Jamie ?”

Jamie's mom anxiously asked

“I am sorry no, didn't Yoongi drop her off after school ?” Yoongi’s mom sensed the panicked atmosphere, Jamie’s mom shaked her head.

“YOONGI! “

the boy made his way down the stairs, oblivious to the problem.

“Eomma what is it I was going to sleep!”

“Son, didn't you drop Jamie off at her house?”

Upon hearing her name and scanning the looks of the parents he grabbed his jacket and ran towards the school. Oops! He remembered how he didn't even have her phone number, he rushed towards the school but all the lights were closed he scanned the campus but no one was there. He stopped and listened

Bang a loud noise from the back of the school alerted Yoongi, he rushed to the area. There was a man approaching Jamie, she was trying to sneak away but she was already trapped against a wall. Yoongi punched the man to the ground an impact so hard that his knuckles started to bleed. The man, a drunkard was mumbling profane language. Yoongi  stepped onto the man's chest.

“its been a while since I've had a fight”

Jamie eyed yoongi, she noted the beats like glint in his eyes whilst staring down the man, when he looked at her up and down to see if she was hurt she kicked him.

“Ow! I just saved you and now you kick me!”

“This was all your fault” She tried sounding like her usual self but she was still whimpering.

Yoongi awkwardly stared at the ground

“ARE WE GOING TO STAND HERE ALL NIGHT!” She yelled returning to herself

He called the people at home and lied to tell them that Jamie just went to her friends house and they should get to sleep as it will be late when they get back.

 

He cleared his throat to the obviously mad Jamie

“Did you eat yet?”

“No” she replied trying to walk ahead, Yoongi held her wrist.

“ what do middle class people eat?”

She turned around and stared at him with her steely-doe eyes

“Would you stop calling me middle class, just get me something from a convenient store”

 

She had already had two ramens but slowed down her pace, his hand rested on the table, she stared at his bleeding knuckle as she ate

“what are you looking at!?”

He said wincing while removing his hand and placing it underneath the table.

They walked again it was 11:30 and jamie was practically falling asleep. He had to keep pushing her with two fingers. Her parents were asleep and left the door open for him. He sent her to her bed and looked around the humble room, pictures of her and some boy band pictures were plastered over her walls. He was about to leave when a hand grabbed his, the hand was cold.

“You jerk, this is all your fault. I won't let you go that easy”

He stopped and rubbed his eyes

“What is it”

U must serve as a human heater"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! I am so sorry subbies for not updating my sotry yesterday, it was my mom's birthday so we were celebrating. I can only update one chapter of this story, also I have the plans for my other story The day she fell right into my heart! Thank you guys for subscribing on that story and for everyone who has commented on Ice cream. Actually the part where I told you she was washing the teachers dishes is actually based off of what I did in once for a super strict teacher so that she would like me. It worked! How did you guys like the Yoonmin going on here? espicailly that last part right. Be sure to tune in next week!

Lubb you