Chapter 7: ◉_◉

Ice cream

It was the last day of school ,Jamie was particularly happy that she got to leave and face new adventures, instead of signing up for a university immediately she instead wanted to have some time off for herself. She had the marks anyways, while she sat daydreaming about finally leaving the school a loud cream interrupted her.

 

“PARK JIMMMMIIINN! LOOK AT THIS” Ayeon and Lee hi shoved a phone in her face

“I told you I don't like looking at abs..” she remarked before actually noticing what they were showing her, It was a picture of her and Yugyeom, they looked as if they were really close. Then she remembered the time they were in the lunchroom and he had come to get her. She sighed.

(some cute gif of JB and Yugyeom when Jamie was controling them)

“Guys he was just wiping crumbs of my face probably because I looked like a mess, you know none of these stupid rumors are true”

 

“You should stop being so close to boys, I am scared the Queenkas will come! People think you're a player or something, I hear the girls in university are more territoiral” Her friends complained, worried about her.

 

Of course she knew about the unhealthy boy surroundings but it was never because she was pretty, just...she was another one of the guys… they never really took her for a real girl. She never really tried with makeup, it made her feel uglier than she already thought she was, that's why when a rumor did pop up it was always the guy to strongly deny it. Of course she felt bad about it but she never had to worry about other girls getting jealous. It's not like she was the only girl with a lot of guy friends, there was the infamous Gfriend also known as the schools Queenkas. Obviously they were rich and close with bangtan, boys and girls would die to be or for them. Jamie never thought that even one whimper of her name was heard by them, no rumor was strong enough to penetrate the wall of rumors and suspicions around Gfriend. Unless it was of Bangtan….

 

 

“Will the classes please report to the atrium for the junior graduation ceremony” The Principals voice boomed through the PA system, jamie collected her stuff and waved to her friends.

The class presidents led the way, except for one Jamie as she was introducing the Juniors.She had changed into a cute flowery dress for announcing the graduates.

While Jamie got herself ready on stage, the students had to sit on the plastic chairs,girls one side boys the other, that's the way Eun highschool did it. Of course you had bangtan and gfriend who had sat on the chairs meant for the parents, those chairs actually had some cushioning. However no one dared to move them, if you told them anything consider your career over.

Yoongi felt weirdly uncomfortable sitting next to one of the Queenkas - Sin B, weird he thought this never happened before usually he would feel normal but he felt wrong. Then again, he was acting quite different lately ; ever since Jamie became his neighbor.

“Testing 1,2,3” English caught the attention of the students.The English continued.Yoongis ears perked up at the now seemingly familiar voice.

“Welcome Parents and students to the Juniors graduation where the small students will grow onto their path of education being Seniors” Most people didn't understand, Namjoon listened closely as he had found another English speaker. Jamie proceeded to translate and the ceremony started.

" we have Jeon Jungkook from Class E!” Jungkook smirked and walked to get his certificate, Bangtan started screaming and shouting his pet names like “Kookie” and Jimin screamed “JEON JUNGKOOK!” accompanied by the Queenkas who were trying to get as many pictures as they could, but then he proceeded to walk over to Jamie. Not.Apart.Of.The.Ceremony she thought. She smiled warily as she didn't know what exactly to do. He hugged her? The whole crowd watched in shock, as Jamie didn't return the hug she was frozen because she didn't know what to do. Eunha, who was sitting was now standing. Basically looking at her fellow Gfriend members for an explanation, but they were just as lost as her in addition to bangtan. Once he had let go he walked back to his seat like nothing had happened.

Jamie covered up quickly “Looks like someone is just a little bit too excited to graduate, even to hug me!” The crowd laughed except for Bangtan and Gfriend they were both confused on why exactly Jungkook had done that.

Once the ceremony had ended Jamie had disappeared from the stage, Jungkook wandered outside where the rest of them waited.Namjoon was the first to notice kookie.

“Junglookie is now a senior how do you feel buddy? We have to leave you for your last year though”

"You have to buy me lamb chops for all the projects I helped you with"Yoongi spoke up.

He nodded and locked his gaze with Yoongi as a whole lot of other people congratulated him. Eunha, sporting an annoyed expression spoke up

“So kookie, who was that girl you hugged?” She sounded annoyed. He put his arm around her “Don't worry babe, I was just tryna make Yoongi jealous” Yoongi rolled his eyes and started to walk away, he was joined by a now annoyed SinB

“You like that girl?” It was her turn to sound annoyed

“My god I don't like her, and don't worry I won't start, she’s most likely a player anyways”

The girl now happy grabbed his hand, no tingly he noted again. “Have a great two month break!I can't wait to see you after wards” 

 

 

 

Jamie finished the farewells of all the teachers and handed each one an icy drink on behalf of her, there goes my paycheck. The teachers all gave her small presents like cookies or even skincare products.

“Don't let the responsibility of being School president get to your skin!” Her homeroom teacher told her, she felt uglier than before but gave her a hug in return. She peddled down the school route, she noted the new things that happened during this year. The fun, the sun and finally the ice cream ban. Her second last school year melted as fast as ice cream on a hot day, some times her ice cream froze up but other times it melted all over her. She had made new friends​ followed by awaiting enemies. As she peddled the thoughts of summer vacation filled her, first week camping with her family. And then the rest for binge watching kdramas, going hiking with her friends and looking for the mysterious notebook guy at work. She couldn't wait!

Unlike Jamie, Yoongi was puzzled as he sat in his room, his new life of middle class people had affected him. For the better? Maybe, he couldn't see it. He had the same old school life, work life was hard without his notebook. But one thing stood out, the tingling sensation, numerous girls. Touched him but only one caused him to react Jimin. She was a whole new world, good, bad, dangerous? He never knew he felt as if he needed to explore this new world till the border. He was too young to understand his  life*

 

These two's adventure had just  started.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry my lovelies for not updating for such a long time, since it was the last few week sor school they became so busy and I wasnt able  to update any of my stories at all. Hope I will be able to update more often on this story and also for The day she fell right into my heart I am really confused on what to do in the next chapter so if you are interested in being a co-author please message me! Remember to not be a silent reader and leave some comments I always respond. Also I wam very sorry for the short chappter but I promise the enxt one will be even bigger. W I am a jin bias)