Chapter 4:ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Ice cream

Jamies parents left early in the morning telling the school she wouldn't go to school. Yoongis parents cancelled his school arrival too and texted him to take care of her, of course they knew Jamie would never do that. On the phone Yoongi tried sounding chill but anyone could tell he was breathing harder than usual and if Jamie was really at a friends house she would at least ask to be on the phone. So respectively they decided to let both of them rest.

 

But for the two people in question, Yoongi had moved during the night so now the shorter girl had her head rested under his chin. He had wrapped his hands over her small waist. Jamie was already awake, of course seeing the face of another had made her want to scream but then she had remembered what she did the night before, her face warmed up and she cursed her heart, what made her freakin do this!  She wriggled out of the romantic position of Yoongi. She quietly went to the washroom and washed up and changed she then proceeded to go downstairs and was just about to exit when Yoongi appeared in front of her.He had the look of a  dead Person.

“omo! You startled me, now move I am still going to school”

She sounded a embarrassed assuming the position they were in a moment ago, but she really didn't want to miss one day of school when clearly she was fine.

“Shut up my parents said to take care of you today so don't think I'm doing this because I care.”

He rolled his eyes and stuck his face into her face so she could read the text herself, when can the king of Seoul have time to care about petty girls who didn't even look that attractive.

 

Jamie couldn't believe how one’s personality can change one’s appearance in a second, whilst sleeping he looked like a cuddly rabbit that you would want to pet all day, but when he opened that stupid mouth of his he turned into a death rabbit that had red eyes and everything, well that's how Jamie would describe it.

“Well excuse me Mr morning cuddler but whatever happened to me yesterday was because of you so if you want I can still tell your parents about how you didn't even Wait for me and left le out in the cold night, vulnerable to everything!”

“Oh stop you're blabbing, I'm going back to sleep, I mean look at me I obviously need my beauty sleep, do you have any cow milk lotion. Oh right you're poor”

Yoongi made his way groggily up the stairs, he gripped the handle if the stairs he had forgotten about his swelling knuckles and the cold metal made him flinch so hard he fell backwards.

Jamie the innocent bystander was watching the jerk in amazement with wide open, definetly a death bunny he is, lucky for Yoongi she at least had the heart to catch him.

 

“Yo princess maybe I should be taking care of you” As he landed in her eyes he caught the scent of her flowery scent

“Get off for god's sake how many times do you touch people” Yoongi started to feel the tingly feeling more, The most eminent when Jamie touched him.

“Okay suit yourself but with that attitude no girls would ever fall for you, who do you think you are, apart of bangtan or something!”

He debated whether or not to tell her, but since he was superior… She looked at him with her eyes crossed, he breathed a long exasperated breath

“Excuse yourself but in fact I am, didn't you see the furniture in my house, that sofa you sat on was pure goat leather and the little dinner you had yesterday was all organic the ingredients shipped in right in the morning. But there was one thing on that table that didn't belong, your stupid kimchi. Now if you excuse me I'll be going back to bed, go roam outside or something but don't go to school, your parents cancelled your coming today so you’d better listen to them like a good girl and not cause any problems for me, also think twice before touching me again”

Jamie grabbed a handful of her own blonde locks before death staring the figure that spat out whatever he wanted. She grabbed her purse and jacket and made her way out, her anger level was high enough to kill a man if she wanted to, too much work she though even thinking of killing Yoongi.

She made her way to the hairdresser.

 

Why you may ask? Because she couldn't stand to look like that jerk of a man Min Yoongi. She dyed her hair gray . Of course she loved her blonde hair, but she needed a good change to take a break from everything that has happened since Yoongi moved next door.

Once she was done it was nearing time for her work so she decided to just walk there. The big hit building stood tall, jamie was early so decided to chat with a few of her friends from work there. They fawned over her new hair, even though they complimented her Jamie knew it was bad for her, but she still felt jealous of their thin builds.

The manager came in and everyone quieted down.

“Thank you everyone for coming I would like to introduce you to a first of our new trainee's ! Kim Namjoon”

Jamie squeezed her way to the back of the workers. If Yoongi was telling the truth about bangtan he probably told their leader Kim Namjoon about her actions, she sweared under her breath what kind of an example is this!

“Jimin-ah come here you’re the new fetcher assigned for the trainee's so get to know them. There are 6 more but you will be introduced on a different day”

All she could do was nod and make her way slowly to her big time crush.

She stuck her hand out, a little shaky and sweaty but she had to be introduced sometime too.

“Hi, I am Park Jimin a fetcher for your needs, um if you need anything please feel free to tell me”

“I don't need anything you can go”

She was stunned, he said that with 1) without shaking her hand and 2) not making eye contact for he was eyeing some other girls.

 

She scoffed and took her hand back,she decided to not look desperate and just went back to her friends. After some more glances were stolen at Namjoon she felt bored, since there was nothing else to do she just silently snuck out and made her way to a barely used recording studio. Her friends at work would always cover for her and no one really cared if you were to leave. She an instrumental from Ariana Grande's song. She did a last minute check outside and started to sing.


 

Yoongi slept right after Jamie left, after some time he eventually got up because he was hungry. Of course he was still furious about how that stupid girl talked to him he still was starving. “Jamie!”The house was silent, UGH he couldn't cook and he certainly wasn't going to start. He texted Namjoon,

Joonie

SUGGY:*Yo*

JOONIE:*Was poppin Yoongi?*

SUGGY:*Are you outside, wanna grab some food my parents cancelled my credit again*

JOONIE:*Sure, I am at Bighit just come there. I'll stall and you quickly finish your last track for your final audition pass”

SUGGY:*😫 Thanks*

 

Yoongi put on his normal black outfit, grabbed his lyric book / notebook. He walked instead of taking the bus because Public Transit never satisfied him, moreover he never used it.

He snuck into the building and entered the closet recording room and locked the door behind him. Suddenly a sweet voice filled the room, he thought it was another trainee and decided to wait out for them.

 

Jamie didn't realize that someone had came in and kept singing. Once the song ended she quickly opened the door and paid no attention to her surroundings, she tripped on the edge of the sofa but noticed how something was watching her inversely someone. She quickly shooted back up, when someone grabbed her hand.

“Jamie wtf are you doing here!?!”

What the…. She didn't have time to process that this jerk was actually here. Of course she heard the rumors of bangtan getting recruited for a kpop group but she was still getting over the fact that Yoongi wasn't lying about him being in Bangtan.

“How long have you been here?”

“For the whole song now ms.fetcher can you please go fetch something out of this room and leave me so I can record !”

Yoongi read her employee tag

She rolled her eyes and hastily went back to the room.

 

Namjoon was standing up, when she walked through the door he came towards her..

She was still in a bad mood thanks to Yoongi and didn't notice.

Someone tall blocked her way, since she wasn't paying attention she bumped/headbutted the figures chest

“Jeez watch where you're going” she reacted annoyed.

When she looked up she was flabbergasted by the smile across Namjoon’s face

“Hey aren't you that girl from the basketball tournament ?”

Ah great the first thing her crush says to her is reminding her of an embarrassing moment

She stared until he had made a change of facial expressions questioning her.

“Heh.. yea BUT I only did that to Yoongi because he dropped my ice cream”

Her voice ringed an annoyed tone, anything with the name Yoongi automatically ticked her off

“I see you're still a little sour about that”

“Eh..” was all she could say, In Fact she wasn't only a little sour but a whole lotta profanity sour indeed.

“Why don't I make it up to you, some of the workers are already coming with me for lunch so why don't you come along?”

“Wha-me..I mean what ?! Sure whatever it's not like I eat lunch or anything…”

Dammit Jamie mustered under her breat you flucked it up

“Great we will leave when my friend gets here. Maybe you've seen him before” She nodded hastily before running off to her group of friends to fangirl.

 

Yoongi played back Jamie's track but she had already deleted it, it didn't sound that bad when he had listened to her. He hastily left the room and dropped his final track at the office. He heard some laughter coming from a dressing room and wandered in considering Namjoon was probably there.

“Oh here he is!”

Namjoon said as Yoongi opened the door, Jamie recognizing the face quickly hid behind some other employees

“No way in hell was she going to a lunch with him” When they were talking she sped out and went back to the empty recording room. She sat down in relief but she had sat down on something.

A notebook she looked, yeah it was rude but I mean doesn't everybody look in other people's diaries?

Jamie view  

Jamie’s tips for being a little bit bad: whenever you find a notebook or diary make sure to read it!

It's not like I am all a goody two shoes like c’mon who wants to waste their life being under the good perspective of others, you need to break the rules sometimes. Ultimately I did open that book, but inside there were scribbles!

I wasted my good deeds for scribbles?

“Park jimin? I thought you wanted to go to lunch” Someone called, Shiz No way in hell was I going on lunch anymore no way no with that jerk of a man Min Yoongi!

I hid in the small recording section of the room whilst stuffing the notebook in my purse for later inspection. A herd of footsteps passed by preceded by a few slower ones, someone had opened the door and let out a sigh. She was too scared of being found by another person in the recording room. It was a man she assumed, whoever it was owned the weird book.

They had already left so I decided to go too, might as well get back since no other idols were coming. I skipped outside admiring the bouncy feel of my newly dyed hair. I guess I was way too far into the bounce, I had bumped into someone again,

“Ice cream man?!”

“Crazy ice cream girl?”

It was the magical ice cream man, this time not in ice cream man clothes but in more of a cool outfit. Black leather jacket and two ring piercings.

Cool! At least this guy had style, I started laughing because despite his demeanor he looked like he was scared out of his guts and stepped away. Oh no, another guy scared of her she thought since the memory was still fresh of the whole basketball situation, she could as least try to improve her impression on him.

“Okay so I admit we didn't get a great first meeting but why don't I make it up to you Mr.Ice cream man!” I stuck my hand out, it took ice cream man some time before he could process my words

Yugyeom flashed a smile, “sure as long as you don't take down any men along the way” They both laughed, he’s pretty cool she thought. “Since it's basically lunch time how bout I treat you to lunch” She asked wanting to develop the friendship. To any onlooker asking someone out for lunch was very risky right after you meet them but Jamie had this atmosphere that you couldn't say no to.

“I know a place let's go” The pair filled the streets with more laughter as they learned more and more about each other.

“The gazette, cool name let's eat already” Jamie thanked the boy because as soon as they entered she was hit with a sensation of spices. They were seated at a table for two, and kept the restaurant's atmosphere up with all the laughter.

 

Yoongi made his way with Namjoon, they decided to grab lunch at a nearby area. Mostly because Yoongi was dying of hunger due to not eating breakfast. It wasn't helping to see that Namjoon had brought a whole possy of girls with him.

As he talked with them Yoongi walked closer to the window side if the streets. He noticed a familiar face through the window, Jamie? Wah was she on a date. He couldn't believe such a psycho could get a date, but then wasn't she always surrounded by boys. Perhaps she was a player, he thought. Since it was a restaurant and he did enjoy spying on people he opted they ate there.

While a certain someone walked into the restaurant, Jamie and Yugyeom huddled over something.

“Dude I found this notebook full of scribbles wanna see”

“Heck ya!”

They were basically children, she made a drumroll sound as she pulled it out. By this time Yoongi was seated and ordering his food, whilst watching the pair.

“What do you think they mean?”

Yugyeom picked up the book for further inspection.

“Jimineee look these aren't scribbles just small writing!”

Jamie was too caught up in the discovery, oblivious to how Yoongi was watching.

He noted how she never flinched as his hand was over the one she was holding the book with. She didn't even look up when Yugyeom stared at her.

As for Yoongi he was too caught up in watching Yugyeom’s actions than to notice they had HIS notebook.

 

Namjoon finished his small talk and order for the big group and finally sat down at a separate table with Yoongi.

Yoongi was still caught up in the pair, too much to notice Namjoon’s arrival. Namjoon noticed the boys actions and directed his vision to where Yoongi was looking, the girl from the basketball game?

“She abandoned my lunch proposition for another guy” Namjoon chuckled and a check went off in his brain as no one has ever done that to him.

Yoongi jolted at the low voice,

“Wah who are you talking about” he stuffed his mouth with salad trying to cover up.

“Eh I know you were looking at her, looks like grandpa had a crush”

He spit his drink all over Namjoon's face,

“CRUSH ON HER HAHAHHA”

Yoongi had made a scene with his obviously fake laughter, everyone else looked at them. Namjoon gave him a sure thing buddy look and before all those girls from the possy proceeded to wipe, fan and clean him off.

But Jamie and Yugyeom never noticed, they were eating at the moment and let's just say that when Jamie was eating nothing else mattered, followed by Yugyeom.

 

Yoongi peered discreetly over to Jamie's table to see if she had noticed or not and Namjoon chuckled.

“So the king is taking a liking to Ms.school president?”

“I already told you Joon I don't like her she's middle class and has no manners, I mean have you ever seen a girl from Eun high school looking like that?”

“You can't doubt middle class people just because they don't have as much money, you are probably making an assumption on her attitude due to that one encounter. Never judge a book by its cover”

Oh right, he doesn't know about Jamie being his neighbor nor what happened at lunch time..

He nodded to get Namjoon to stop talking about it. By the time their food came Jamie was already leaving, playfully hitting Yugyeom after what Yoongi thought was a joke.

 

The pair were now outside the restaurant,

“Dude we should hang out more, how bout I get your number”

Yugyeom blushed as he typed his number under Mr.Ice cream man

Jamie also saved her number in his phone as Psycho Ice cream girl.

She was turning around when he grabbed her wrist

“How about I walk you home?”

She blushed slightly

“Sure I’ll lead the way and if any guy comes be prepared for Jamie take down time” She joked

They continued their shared laughter​ as the lazy Yoongi ate happily.

 

As Jamie came with Yugyeom,

Yoongis mom was outside watering the plants

She smiled at Jamie then halfly when she saw Yugyeom

“Good afternoon, meet my new friend Yugyeom”

He bowed politely, weird she thought he looked like a bad boy. If only Yoongi was like that.

“Ah nae”

Jamie turned back to Yugyeom and opened her arms for a hug, Yugyeom hastily wrapped his long arms around her and turned around quickly.

Jamie went over to Yoongi’s mom,

“Do you need any help?”

“you shouldn't​be asking that, didn't you get harmed yesterday” She said making a pouty face

“Heh.. Didn't Yoongi tell you I went to my friends house?”

“Ah come on I've lived with that liar for years I could tell he was lying by his tone, even on the phone!”

“jinja, wah you're impressive” The two laughed together

“Thank you, but seriously are you ok?”

“Yes, if it wasn't for Yoongi who punched the man I don't think I would be” Jamie tried to not grind her teeth and tried sounding at least a bit grateful.

Yoongis mom tried hiding her shocked face, she then smiled mentally asking herself to talk to her son who seemed like he was changing day by day

 

“Eomma I'm home” he kicked off his shoes and hastily went up to his room.

But his mom beat him to it and was sitting on his bed already

“What's the occasion?”

He layed in her lap as she his blonde hair.

“I don't like this colour can we dye it gray?” She giggled

“Gray wouldn't suit me but why are you giggling like a teenage girl?”

“Jamie”

He tried not to show a frown, but in his attempt his frown just turned into a gummy smile.

“That's all I need to know” His mother practically leaped out the door

What? He was confused but rubbed it off as he got his homework out.

 

Meanwhile, Jamie was already done her homework but bored to death. What could she possibly do? Her eyes darted towards the notebook that was now placed on her neat desk.

“Ohhhh baby~” she sang and opened the book to the page that Yugyeom had her looked at

“This...is about… failed love?”

The lyrics blew her away, whoever it was had a way with words enough to make her daydream

He must be kind-hearted

She then remembered the sigh that had escaped the anonymous owners lips. Wah she hugged the notebook and fell on her bed. Whoever it was had made a space in her heart, she was now determined to find them.

She tried going back to the memory of the encounter in the recording room but her happy thoughts were replaced with that jerks face.

She screamed and stuffed her face in her pillow

“THAT STUPID JERK WHY ARE YOU RUINING MY LIFE”

 


YO!                  

Author-Nim here XD, sorry for not updating last week I was busy on thee long weekend at parties and then school work the whole week!

What do you think of this chapter, jamie learns some more about the mean Yoongi. Also, I would just want to point this out but I honestly think Yoongi is a fluffball IRL but for the sake of the charachter I imagined him as a  cold individual hehehe.

LOOK AT THIS GIF ITS TOO CUTE

AND FOR OUR FOREVER CUTIE

(。◕‿‿◕。)-LUBB YOU