Chapter 5: ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Ice cream

She screamed and stuffed her face in her pillow “THAT STUPID JERK WHY ARE YOU RUINING MY LIFE” That night she slept with the relentless image of the jerk Min Yoongi but also the imaginary man of her new found dreams-who was the owner of the notebook. Little did she know that they were the same people.

 

                  As of Yoongi he was still sound asleep in the quiet house, he fidgeted at the sound of his alarm clock but threw a pillow at the poor object to shut it up. Even though because of their alliance that their parents had made, Jamie had to go to school together with Yoongi but

Jamie had decided the next day to not wake up Yoongi since he would just make her late anyways and she was still holding a grudge about ruining her thoughts of the magical man, but Yoongi’s mom was sure to send him out as soon as she saw Jamie leave.

He came out stumbling in front of her, he rubbed the back of his neck and spat at the direction of his house with an annoyed grimace.

“Why are you up so early lazy ?” She stopped as he was blocking her path, however before he could answer she walked by with her head pointing high.

 

Yoongi just glaced at his mom with a “what” look,who was basically pressed against the window.

She motioned him to join her but frowned when Jamie was already joined by a group of friends.

Yoongi confused as ever just walked behind trying to decipher his mother's weird motives and why exactly he was even up this morning.

 

Jamie was back to her School president self and went straight to the principal's office after passing through the school gates and greeting her fellow students, Yoongi arrived later but practically ran to where his driver would drop him off again putting off the days he would tell the rest of Bangtan that he was living in another lifestyle.

She was surprised to see Yugyeom sitting with the principal, the principal​ saw her and motioned for her to come Inside.

“Ah just the person I needed, Jimin we have a new​ student Kim Yugyeom why don't you take him around and then to his classroom? Yugyeom this is Park Jimin, if you need anything cleared about the school Jimin can help you okay?” The principal introduced them as they were meeting for the first time.

 

“Sure thing boss,” Jamie replied humorously, They both smiled at each other.

Once they exited the room she punched him on his arm.

“Ice cream man you should have told me you went here!”

“About that, my first day at school was the basketball ball tournament day and I somehow was mistaken as a volunteer so I ended up as Mr.Ice cream man.”

Jamie burst into laughter

“I can't believe you didn't do anything”

Jamie was holding her stomach from the laughter. Yugyeom put his hand to just like what Bambam would have done.

“Stop teasing me school president, now ma’am can you please show me this fine establishment?” She linked her arm through his, their personality changing as they knew each other's next moves “Ah deary me Young sir I had forgotten, shall we?”

We shall”

The halls were empty since first period had started, she had taken him to the gym, Science rooms and different art rooms. Last one was the dance room.

“This is my favorite place to watch some of my friends dance, but they lock it during periods so we come here at lunch. Why don't you come around here at lunch?” She requested.

“Are you sure?” he asked smirking

“Well yeah, you dont have a problem with dancing or something right” She patted him around, as she was checking if he had any medical conditions.

“HAH! Excuse me *he flicked her head* I bet I can dance better than any of your friends”

“ Really, welp Actually today is ballroom dancing and I need a partner how about you fine sir maybe I can use your skills to win?’

School was always boring for Yoongi, it never made him happy just stressed. He was average in marks besides from writing which he excelled at, of course his parents were always after math and Science but he never listened to them. Currently it was Art class, in which they were painting flowers. Yoongi had picked all the gray paints and was lazily the canvas with the slightest bit of dedication. The door opened a bright female voice rang through the all boy classroom

Suddenly the male classroom president made his way to the front and everyone had quieted down. As the girl whispered into his ear, Yoongi heard some people shift in their seats as they were quite bothered that the girl wasn't whispering​ in their ears. Average thirsty boys.

Yoongi looked up,

“Listen up everyone, today we have a new student joining our class-”

The boys yelled, “yay park jimin” “girl!” “Jimin sit here!”

Park jimin? Oh no…

The female spoke up, grazing her hands on the president's hands as a motion to step back, The male one looking like he was enjoying the slight skinship too much.

“Hello everyone, no the new student is not me but…”

She grabbed Yugeoms hand and raised it up as if he was the winner of a 10km race. Some boys had already started shooting death glares at the poor boy even the class president, Yoongi scoffed on how extra she was, but one small small piece wanted to ask if he felt the same tingly feeling. Surely the boy was blushing, Yoongi went back to painting.

“Everyone please welcome a friend of mine and your new classmate Kim Yugyeom !” the rest of the classroom clapped slowly, jamie noted a open seat for him and decided to walk her friend there.

Yoongi heard footsteps coming, here comes Jamie, he changed his seating position so it faced her and looked up. She didn't even make eye contact or at the least notice him,

“Here you go Yugyeom, why don't you sit here, I have to go now but make sure to come by the dance room okay partner” she winked and left, some boys wailed but returned back to their work.

Yoongi once again felt shocked, first she talks to me like one of her class, ditches Namjoon’s request for lunch, touches him all the time and now is acting as if she didn't know him! He the paintbrush in hard fast , Yugyeom the shy boy who was willing to start a conversation with the one boy who wasn't death glaring him had now backed down because of the poor canvas. Yugyeom couldn't wait for lunch.
 

Jamie returned to her classroom, unlike the commotion the boys caused the girls were caught up in their Gossip. The teacher smiled nicely to Jamie as she bowed and asked what she had missed. Once her notes had been copied she wrote them on the board for the rest to copy and had free time, she joined Ayeon and Lee Hi who were caught up in some Gossip.

“What's the goods guys?” She sat down only to be welcomed by Ayeon and Lee Hi’s stares

“Are the rumors true?”

Oh please don't be about Yoongi she praised

“What rumors”

They pulled her in a huddle

“Are you dating the new student Kim Yugyeom?”

Since she hung out with boys a lot, and pretty popular ones too she was used to these kind of rumors

“You guys already knew if I were dating someone I would tell you guys first so No I am single and ready to mingle”

They sighed

Lee Hi spoke “yeah all she has in her heart is Kim Namjoon, Isn't he a jerk though, no matter how many times I say he is a Player why don't you listen” She smiled at his name before spilling

The new news “Guys I have a mystery crush, I found this notebook at my work and it's filled with these beautiful poems and lyrics” it was like a storm of cherry blossoms had filled her aura

“Ohhhh they sang in unison”Ayeon asked “did you bring it with you?”

No way its tooo precious she thought she shook her head and her friends sighed. Of course she wanted to tell them more but some of her classmates called her to teach the new lesson to them.
 

She was about done the last pair of students, the bell had already rung and she was getting quite eager. The students left and she erased the board and finally got a bite of her lunch. Soon enough she fell asleep,

Yugyeom was waiting in the dance room, a boy introduced himself as seungyeon they got along good soon enough Ayeon his partner came too,

“Oh so you're the new student I am also Jimin's friend Baek Ayeon!”

All Yugyeom could do was nod as he was suspicious about Jamie

“Hey Ayeon right, have you seen Jamie?” He lightly Tapped her shoulder

“Ah nae she was helping some students in class A why don't you go check on her”

He nodded and headed straight there, once he had reached he laughed because Jamie had fallen asleep on her sandwich

He bent down head level at her desk and stared at her, Yugyeom smiled on how easy she made it for him to make so many friends usually he is pretty shy.

“Jimin?” He whispered she shot up and had hit Yugyeom with her flailing hands

“Sorry teacher…” She looked around what no one was here, it was still lunch time judging by the clock,then at the sprawled figure on the floor who was holding his head

“Omo I am so sorry Yug I-I-I fell asleep and stuff happened and now we're missing your first dance lunch oh I am so sorry”

She knelt at his side and continued blabbing, Yugyeom was laughing and covered with his hand once again. “Dude you worry to much let's go I am fine”

She punched him and helped him get up.

“Let's go” The pair made their way to the dance room.

Little did they now someone had taken some photos…

Yoongi had gone to the school's roof with some bangtan members, Taehyung, Namjoon and the junior Jungkook

He was quiet as the rest talk about what they were doing for spring break.

“My family is going on a private cruise to the Bahamas, I get to see the bi-ki-nis” Namjoon laughed

“Hyung you're such a ert I wonder how girls even like you” the junior was sometimes the wisest you would think, but then look across the mark books and go back to Namjoon.

“Speaking of girls, I think Grandpa has a crush”

Yoongi rolled his eyes and looked into the used School building.

“Really who!” The two childish ones leaned over stealing glances at the lazy emotionless king

“Park jimin”

“You’re gay!?” Taehyung shreaked

Namjoon smacked him “not that one, you know the school president who has boys at her feet”

“Ah yeah there are always rumors about her going around, is she some type of Player?”

“I think so, she had ditched my lunch request for another guy”

Yoongi laughed, all the attention was now on him.

“That girl is the last person i would consider liking”

They all nodded but noticed the grandpas recently silent behavior.


----------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

YO!

Hello my precious readers, I love seeing all the new subbies on not just this story but my other one. Actually for everyone who reads both of the stories I have an update pending for The day she fell right into my heart. However I sadly have another busy week of school ahead of me since we have such short  time before the actual ending of the dungeon cycle. I am sorry for not updating recently, there werent much fluttering moments in this chapter but I do have a question for my beautiful readers respond in the comments!

-What do you think Yoongi's mom is up too?-

I am back but I have to go again! Anyways Jamie on Masked singer is LIFEU...