Chapter 1:(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ice cream

Today was a special day for the sport fanatics of the Eun high school basketball club. Well, instead of boys being hyped inversely the girls were, why? Didn't they have things to talk about and nails to paint. Nope, certainly a chance to see Min Yoongi beat any girly pass time out there. In addition to the bangtan boys coming to cheer him on. In conclusion, the girls of this high school we're spending their free Friday getting ready for tonight.

 

 To be cliché, but of course there was one girl who would rather be studying.  Not because she didn't have an interest in the notorious bangtan boys, heck she even had a crush on Rapmonster but because if she didn't get an 80% or more on her next test her mom and dad wouldn't take off their ice cream ban. Childish but she already lost so much weight that people actually paid attention to her. After studying her friends demeanors she decided to get rid of a few of the fatty foods she ate, well Jamie loved Ice cream out of all the things out there, so she requested to her parents to make sure she doesnt eat ice cream.  Her parents didn't want the ban at first but after seeing how much weight she lost they decided it was for the best. Jamie was happy enough as of now but ice cream started to become a major craving for her especially now that summer was rolling in, Weather changes affected her appetite rather than her temperature

 

However to enjoy the sweet delicacy, all she had to do was get to school to take the test at 3:00 *get a good mark*and then she had the rest of the day for binge watching kdramas before heading off to work at a small studio, big hit. Nah she didn't sing or anything she was just the regular fetcher for things since she was fast on her feet.

 

It was currently 2:00 and Jamie was studying the last of her notes for the 30th time. At least that's what it felt like, her mother called her down in an oddly excited tone.

“JIMIN! come downstairs”

Jamie, still in her oversized grey hoodie came downstairs obidentiently

“Eomma, please save the news if it's a spoiler for Scarlet heart okay”

Her mother was practically bouncing up and down in the living room. Jamie eyed her mother weirdly before sitting down.

“Are you sure you're okay? You look like you're gonna win the lottery...OMG DID YOU IS THAT WHY I FELT SO RICH TODAY, DOES THAT MEAN YOU CAN BUY ME ICE CREAM!”

Jamie started bouncing up and down just as her mother stopped after hearing her daughter's constant praise of ice cream. She lightly slapped jamie's wrist, “Ice cream depends on the test, and no lottery” her mom snared.

“bbuya! Why did you call me I still have to get ready to take the test…”

That's when she looked at the time, her doe eyes grew to saucers 2:45.

 

She looked from her watch to her mother to the door and in a split second she practically flew up the stairs and grabbed the closest pair of jeans and tied her blonde hair into a sloppy ponytail. She stuffed her notes into her backpack and aimed for the door. Her mom grabbed the handle of her backpack and pulled her back, she looked at her daughter's appearance and restrained herself of laughter. Jamie was practically flailing like a fish at this point

“JAMIE MAKE SURE TO GO TO THE BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT WITH Kunpimook OKAY, I TOLD HIM THAT YOU WOULD GO WITH HIM”

She quickly halfheartedly nodded and sprinted to her bike and speeded off at the speed of light to her School.

 

She got there at 2:59:59 to be exact and landed a seat right at the back near the window. Who knew School president had her share of down points too. At this point all she she could think about was thanking god and reciting prayers if she could get the 80% and above,

 

*After the pressuring test*

 

“FHEW~”  she blew out in relief and planted her heavy head in her worn out hands. But the crippling depression came after she pulled out of the empty room and went to the washroom, then glanced in the mirror. In this case she even had the things to make her look acceptable but another glance at time made her feet fuled again 4:00. Her dad must be home and checking the results..

 

An image of ice cream popped in her head, next thing you know jamie was peddling down the sidewalk as fast as the road runner.

 

Someone else was around the school too, as Jamie basically flew past the courtyard, a certain boy was sweating his skin off shooting baskets. Who did I mention earlier, hair as black as the night sky and skin as pale as the moon's light? Min Yoongi was that boy, however right now was sorta a hot mess. The girls sitting under a tree nearby came running with towels and icy bottles of water. He grabbed the closest bottle and dumped it over himself before thanking the girl with a wink, which was proceeded by the girl tumbling out of existence.

4:00 he checked his designer watch, yeah he was rich. Then again why would he be apart of the bangtan boys if he wasn't. He called his driver and got home to get ready for the game.

 

“APPPPPPPAAAAA!! Jamie ran into the living room and jumped into her Father's arms,

“One thing! CAN I HAVE THAT ICE CREAM”

Her father glances at her with a sad get up she started to tear up when he glanced a smirk and recited

“MY J BABY! you got an 92% so you get to eat one ice cream today”

Jamie fell backwards on the the couch and her lips for the sweet tasting flavor swelled .

Her mother blocked her visions with her face

“ Park Jimin are you forgetting what I told you about Kunpimook ! Look at yourself go get ready would ya! What kind of daughter do I have” She joked

The delusional girl grunted but quickly returned to her good mood because she couldn't wait to bribe Bambam (as she called him because he reminded her of Bamm Bamm Rubble of the flintstones) into buying  her ice cream.

Min Yoongi reached his mansion of a house and was more than surprised to see moving trucks outside. He suspiciously came into the house full of boxes,

“EOMMA APPA! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON” he didn't even have a place to sit which ticked his short temper off.

His mom raced down the stairs and his dad emerged from his office followed by some man with paperwork.

 

His mom and dad were complete opposites, his dad ruled with an iron fist even before his grandfather had let down the Min company to him. Whereas his mother was as delicate as a rose petal, but as beautiful as one too. They lived in opposite areas with opposite sides to them. His dad grew in luxury, his mother lived in a middle class establishment. His dad found himself wanting to always escape the damned lifestyle that started to get poisonous, so he ran away. Finding Yoongi’s mother who took care of him secretly, obviously his parents had the media involved so he returned home secretly not wanting to harm the girl who he had begun to feel attached too. Both of them were depressed, since they had thought they would never talk again. But when his parents tried to get him married so that he would stay put he refused and brought the woman home. Much to their surprise his parents loved Her as much as him and they lived on in peace, welcoming a baby boy into the family tree. As I was saying they were opposites, they expected a nice baby boy as they were such a lovey dovey couple. But the genes them as they now had a snobby “king of seoul” kid they call him.

 

“Oh your home, we need to tell you something” His dad spoke softly

“Well of course you do” Yoongi replied sarcastically

“And that's the reason why we are moving, to cut that spoiled brat attitude of yours. Why can't you act like Namjoon, he talks to everyone like equals unlike you who thinks you're the king of seoul” Yoongi grunted just great not like he was already stressed enough.

His mom broke the tense Atmosphere

“ Your dad and I think that this would help you get along more with others and adapt the meanings of living like a normal middle class family”

He always had a weak spot for his mother,

“When do we move in this new house”

“ Tomorrow don't make this hard for us go take a shower and change into your basketball stuff whatever, today is the last day you can use the driver” Yoongi’s dad returned to sign the paperwork, as his mother looked excited.

Yoongi, annoyed and mad knew he had no power anymore and do as he was told, however he decided to do one rebellious thing  He dyed his hair blonde.

5:30 and jamie was out the door in a Jersey and some shorts paired with a random flat back white hat. She wore her thick white shoes and walked

side by side the skinny Kunpimook .

 

“Bam bam bam bam! Guess what”

“You get ice cream?” He stated sarcastically,

“She waved her hands in front of him.

“How did you know, are you psychic, you know I always that you were weird especially after seeing you..mmmmmm”

Bam bam slapped his hand over , “dude stop babbling, and I told you not to talk about that” he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Wae hehehe I'll promise to stop if you buy me a banana split at the tournament 😝”

He nodded at her before he stole her hat before being chased down by the shorter girl.

No they weren't dating just really good best friends, but it would be a lie if I were to say both of them never had feelings for each other. But they were gone now as they moved on into Eun high school where basically everyone could qualify as a visual for a kpop group. Bam bam has his eyes set on Lisa, the new transfer student from Thailand. As for jamie, she was like a light switch on and off in one switch.She was friends with a lot of boys because she had a tomboyish attitude unlike the hundreds of poise and sit-still look pretty type of girls at her school however she never tried looking for her feminine side when she hung out with them.But  That feminine switch went on whenever she saw Kim Namjoon. Smart, good-looking, kind hearted, the man of her dreams. She found herself sometimes drooling over him rather than ice cream.

 

The pair grabbed seats at the bottom and Bam bam gave her money even before the game started to get her ice cream so he could look for some good looking girls. The frantic girl quickly recited her sorrys working through the crowd to get to the stand. She eyed the worker as they made her dreams come true, Yugyeom the boy working at the ice cream shop noted how this was the same girl on bambams phone, “not too bad” he thought…

 

She said thank you in the most dramatic way possible and eyed the delicacy, she was crossing the area if where the players come out from and was slowly carrying the ice cream so that it wouldn't fall no matter what.

When…

 

Min Yoongi was already running late and demanded that every red light would be run to not be late as he needed to do his regular routine of good luck before the others got there.

When the car door opened he ran as fast as his thin but structured legs could carry him and raced through the basketball court entry zone. He wasn't really looking at ended up on top of someone.

 

Jamie felt an impact and watched as time froze and her beloved ice cream fell face down in the polished pavement. She death stared her bumper and who the heck they were or what their *rank* (I mean rich, middle, poor)  was she knew that whoever it was had just destroyed her hard earned prize. A boy a little bit taller than her was hovering above her with his hand stopping him from landing down on her. She pushed him to the side and jumped up, she then proceeded to switch her gaze from the ice cream that was now melting to the boy on the floor. Yoongi was confused about this weird girl's actions. Usually if this had happened the girl would try something at least or zone out, but this girl just pushed him!. He gave her a what look before she grabbed him by the collar and hoisted him up. Impressively strong, the crowd watched silently as the girl wasn't gushing over him but moreover lookes like she was gonna kill him. The crowds whispered “who is she?” “Is that park jimin?” “Who does she think she is touching Yoongi like that!”

Some girls were already shouting death threats but at the moment Yoongi felt like he was being death threatened the most

“Hey lady, can you let go of me I can sue your whole family for this!”

“Can you take back time with that mouth and give me my FRICKIN ICE CREAM BACK YOU JERK”

Bam bam made her let go as she fought to lunge and beat the heck out of this loud mouthed guy, he basically had to call yugyeom to help her from murdering one of the members of Bangtan. “ YOU WILL PAY FOR MY ICE CREAM YOU JERK, IMBECILE, PABO, WEIRDO,JUST YOU WAIT IF I SEE YOU AGAIN YOU'RE DEAD MEEW~mmmmm!”

Bambam had to yet cover jamies mouth with his hand, she bit him in response but now they were out of school.

“Park jimin calm down it's just ice cream” all she could do was wallow before slumping on the ice cream man aka Yugyeom and begging if she could get a free refund at this point Yugyeom was scared out of his guts and looked at bambam for a response. Bambam pushed her forward and motioned for her to go home, bambam Followed behind like an older brother  as she dragged her heavy ice cream lonely heart home. She was so depressed she barely even noticed the moving truck next door. Before going sleep she made a promise to herself that she would find that imbecile and make him pay for what he had done.

 

The fast workers had already set up the basic furniture in the house by the time the game had ended, Yoongi felt great about the praise of the girls and the 5 baskets he scored for the team, resulting their win. By 10:00 he was outside the school at a bar with the rest of bangtan, yeah they were under age but when your rich no law could stop you. Namjoon made his way to the table and starting massaging his head as soon as he sat down, yoongi eyed him repeating what his dad had said at poured him a drink.

“ Yo guys I worked out leaving the underground community, they aren't happy though”

“Remind me why you're doing this again?” The maknae spoke

Namjoon patted his head and downed another shot.

“ So we can get that bighit offer, all of us can follow our dreams of being famous and even richer than this” he sneered

They all graciously nodded to the man of a boy but chuckled as they saw him eyeing some pole dancers. Yoongi felt pressured and could care less about the overly touchy girls, what would his friends do if they found out he had to live in a small house now, j-hope shooed them away and walked over to Yoongi and made his crew interrogate the boy.

“Is this because of that girl Min?” Jimin asked. Actually Yoongi forgot about that and decide to just go with that rather than telling these rich boys that he was moving into a middle class house.

He nodded

“She seemed cute.” Jungkook said, usually quite about girls jungkook said. Everyone turned towards him

“Jungkook don't drink so much it makes you say weird things”

Yoongi chuckled and drank a few more shots into the night.

“Jimineeee paboooo~” Yoongi drunkly called the driver to pick him up and stumbled into the car. By 1:00 am he was in bed but too drunk to notice the setting change

*NOTE FROM AUTHOR*

HIIIIII! how did you like the first chapter, interaction of them again in next chapter which will be uploading randomly I have it written out so dont worry!

if you want to see the picture go to my blog and read the *Ignore post*

It has a edit I made for them, however I cannot seem to upload it here.

http://booksinmydomain.blogspot.ca/2017/04/ignore.html