Twisted (2)

LIAR

It is picture clear that he was barely jealous. After all, he didn’t like or love her in that way.

It was midnight and the guys and Jamie went out from the studio and down into the cafe area. All of them got some type of drinks and then decided to just sit there for the next hour. No one was at the cafe at that time since it was dark and most people were asleep. Even though, this cafe was open for 24 hours.

“So, how’s everything going for you guys?” Jin asked.

“We’re doing fine right now. We’re getting married next month so that means all of you are invited.”

“That’s good to hear that. But, I wanted to know something,” Jimin said. “What’s the story of you two?” He asked and pointed at Jamie and Jungkook who were sitting next to each other.

“Well… we met in elementary since our parents started working together. After that, we basically become close like siblings. All throughout middle school, we started to sing together and I would watch him dance. We created some sort of a ‘mini duo,” making air quotes, “We sang as much as we could and we were labeled as ‘two of the most popular singers. We got separated since your little group started and I just laid my identity low for all those years. It’s been about like…..” Jungkook cut her off.

“4-5 years.” All of them intrigued by the story and so they wanted to hear them do a duet on the spot and so they did. They all went back upstairs. Jamie and Jungkook grabbed a mic and the rest of the boys sat on the ground anticipating the performance. The music then and lights were dimmed down. It was ‘eyes,nose, lips.’

“Mianhae mianhae hajima naega chorahaejijanha ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo eoseo nareul jugigo ga

naneun gwaenchanha majimageuro nareul barabwajwo amureochi anheun deut useojwo nega bogo sipeul ttae gieokhal su itge naui meorissoge ne eolgul geuril su itge,” Jamie sang with her eyes closed. Trying to feel for the song. While all the guys stared in awe including Taehyung who was shocked with his wife’s amazing and beautiful voice.

“Neol bonael su eomneun naui yoksimi jipchagi doeeo neol gadwotgo hoksi ireon na ttaeme himdeureonni Amu daedap eomneun neo Babocheoreom wae Neoreul jiuji motae Neon tteonabeoryeonneunde,” Jungkook replied back to her part.

“Neoui nun ko ip Nal manjideon ne songil Jageun sontopkkaji,” the both of them sang together in harmony. The sound of beautifulness filled the room making everyone’s ears be filled with joy.

“Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman,” Jungkook sang.

“Kkeojin bulkkoccheoreom Tadeureogabeorin Uri sarang modu da,” Jamie replied.

“Neomu apeujiman ijen neol chueogira bureulge,” Jungkook sang once again.

“Saranghae saranghaetjiman naega bujokhaesseonna bwa hoksi uyeonirado hansunganmanirado neol Bol su isseulkka,” Jamie smiled at the boys and then looked back at her hubby.

“Haruharuga buranhaejyeo Ne modeun ge galsurok huimihaejyeo,” Jungkook stared.

“Sajin soge neoneun wae Haemarkge utneunde uriege dagaoneun ibyeoreul moreun chae,” both sang.

“ Neol bonael su eomneun naui yoksimi Jipchagi doeeo neol gadwotgo Hoksi ireon na ttaeme himdeureonni Amu daedap eomneun neo,” Jamie sang letting her beautiful voice roam free from her stuffiness.

“Babocheoreom wae,” Jungkook smiled at her.

“Neoreul jiuji motae,” Jamie replied doing the same.

“Neon tteonabeoryeonneunde,” they sang hitting the high and low notes at the same time.

“Neoui nun ko ip Nal manjideon ne songil Jageun sontopkkaji da Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman

Kkeojin bulkkoccheoreom Tadeureogabeorin Uri sarang modu da.”

“Neomu apeujiman ijen neol chueogira bureulge.”

“Namaneul barabodeon neoui kkaman nun Hyanggiroun sumeul dameun neoui ko,” Jungkook quickly sang.

“Saranghae”

“ saranghae”

“Saranghae”

“Saranghae,” they both sang responding back and forth at each other with emotion as if all of this was real and feeling the singer’s emotion.

“ Naege soksagideon geu ipsureul nan.. Neoui nun ko ip nal manjideon ne songil jageun sontopkkaji da Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman kkeojin bulkkoccheoreom tadeureogabeorin uri sarang modu da neomu apeujiman ijen neol chueogira bureulge,” they ended together in perfect yet beautiful harmony. The next thing you heard was all the members applauding to the two singers. They smiled at each other and reached out both of their arms to get into an embrace. The lights turned back on and that's how their nights ended. The next morning, Jungkook and Jamie had planned to go together to a beautiful park and ride bikes together. Somehow, the rest of the boys got to come along too. That day, the wind was light and the sun was out. It was what Jamie liked to call a perfect day.

“It’s so nice!” The girl exclaimed, running around in excitement. She lightly kneeled down onto the floor and picked up a cherry blossom that was formed into a heart. “Minhyuk-oppa!” She called out to him catching his attention.

“What is it?” He wondered. Then, his eyes wandered onto her hands noticing the heart shaped cherry blossom.

“Isn’t it a coincidence? I love seeing things like this and I wonder if it will turn into us next month.” She smiled it and then at him. He fakes the smiles and speaks up.

“Me too.” He lied. He never wondered what they will turn out to be in the future. Actually, he didn’t really care about the girl at all. She was just someone that he was forced to meet. After a while, the group all got a bike but Jungkook and Jamie shared a bike. She rested her head on his back and wrapped her arms around his body giving him warmth and making them both smile. The girl sat on the side and had a beautiful view of a lake that was filled with the mini cherry blossoms. Minhyuk had excused himself for an “important call.” As they were riding together, Jungkook’s eyes stubble upon a figure along the lake trees and it looked exactly like Taehyung. He was with some other girl. Smiling brightly and kissing her softly with his plump lips. Jungkook immediately stopped.

“Kookie-ah, what’s wrong?” She looked at him and then the direction he was looking at. Jungkook stepped in front of her covering the view and said something to her that made her forget about the scene he was looking at.

“Nothing. The lake and trees are so beautiful. Let’s take a selca.” He replied.

“Wait. Let’s call the other guys over. GUYS!” She screamed towards their direction. Taehyung heard the call and the girl and he went to get their own bikes. That girl was his ex. They went in separate directions but not before kissing each other goodbye. He smiled his rectangular smile and went on his own way. All the guys finally arrived and they took a group selfie. Honestly, Jungkook and Taehyung had to put on fake smiles. Jungkook was furious. He wasn’t happy that the one person he loved the most was gonna get married to some guy that was lying to her about everything. He wanted to punch him so bad but that would cause a commotion. He kept it to himself even though it was super hard. And Jamie…..she stayed clueless for a very very long time.

 

A.N.

How've you guys been? My school is literally kicking me in the but it's coming to an end in two more months and I'm excited! More updates, fanfics, and btsXjamie videos (subscribe to me on YouTube! It's jamiexbangtan)! Anyway, I wanted to ask who's your OTP in reality and in this FF? Comment down below! Mine is honestly between the whole entire maknae line and Jamie. But, in FF I like Jungkook and Jamie for some reason. 

-K1ngjb06 <3