You're Back (6)

LIAR

 

Jamie looked at the time constantly while she was in the taxi. Slowly, time was ticking by. She started to get anxious every minute. Soon enough the taxi pulled into the airport. She paid and ran out of the taxi as fast as possible. She looked at the times that were displayed on a screen with each airline. She spotted a flight from Incheon to the UK. Jamie then ran towards the gate and when she arrived, he was standing there waiting to board. Slowly, she walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder,

         “Jimin.” As he turned around, she hugged him. He was taken aback.

         “I’m not forgiving you but good luck finding her. I’m rooting for you.” He hugged her back.

         “Thank you.” He said back.

         Honestly, both of their hearts were being broken off slowly. They didn’t want to see one another leave. Over time, Jamie started to develop for Minhyuk or Taehyung. On the other hand, Irene and Taehyung were still going strong. During the hug she shed a single tear and wiped it off. They finally let go of each other and said their final goodbyes. She left for home and he left to search the world.

 

     In two months time, Taehyung found Irene. He wanted to finally be with her and have her in his embrace. But, he spotted her with another guy. His heart fell into a million pieces. They were making out, holding hands, and hugging. He couldn’t bear to continue to watch. He gave up and walked out. Irene somehow spotted him.

      “Taehyung? Is that you?” She ran up to him and looked at his face. She was shocked. How did he find me? She wondered. He was crying. “Let me explain. It’s a misunderstanding.” Clearly, it wasn’t. She grabbed onto his arm. The guy she was with was clearly confused too. Taehyung forced her off of him and headed towards the guy, beating him up. “Stop it!” She yelled at him. “Stop your hurting him!” He didn’t give two craps. He got up and walked off. But, that was before Irene yelled at him. “Don’t you ever, ever hurt me or him again! Don’t think of contacting me! I won’t ever forgive you!”

        In Korea, Jamie was slowly getting over Taehyung. Jungkook was helping her. They would go out a lot and travel just like she always wanted. But, he was upset when he wasn’t able to help her during the time she was deeply depressed. After that day that she went to see him one more time, she cried herself to sleep regretting all her decisions. She loved him but was blinded by the fact that he was a liar. On this particular day, Taehyung contacted Jungkook.

 

I’m coming back. I’ll arrive at 9am. Can you come get me?

-tae

 

Yeah. I’ll bring the guys too.

-jk

 

Thanks. See you. Btw I’ll be at gate 4b.

-tae

 

      Jungkook decided to tell her. “Hey Jamie.”

     “Yeah what’s up.”

      “He’s coming back.” She was shocked but was kinda happy.

     “Really?”

     “Yeah. Do you want to come with me and the guys?” Immediately she replied yes. That morning she got ready and headed to the airport. Jamie was really anxious to see him even though everything they had went through came back to her. It was almost like it was haunting her. Throughout the car ride she was really deep into thought. Do I really want to see him? How if he hurts me? Did he change? But…...Jungkook. I’m starting to like him…...what do I do? Taehyung did lie to me and Jungkook never does. But even if it’s for a good reason. What to do? She went back to being stuck in the middle all over again.

     Jungkook did actually like Jamie. He really really did. It was more like a one sided love though. He couldn’t do anything besides hearing her talk about Taehyung. He didn’t want to hear it anymore, he was getting sick of it. Jungkook regretted bringing Jamie along, he didn’t want to see her see him again and then get hurt all over.

      Soon enough, they arrived right in front of gate 4b. They all got out of the car and watched as Taehyung approached them. Jamie lightly smiled. He’s back. Taehyung was tired as hell so he kept his head down as he continued to walk towards his buddies. He didn’t spot Jamie yet. In fact, he had no idea.

       When he was in front of them, he lifted his head up as his hyungs grabbed his luggage. “Thank you hyungs.” As he lifted his head, his eyes meet with Jamie’s. Am I imagining things?

He wondered. The next thing you knew it was like Jungkook read his mind.

       “Jamie’s here.” Jungkook said. She smiled at Taehyung as he was baffled. She walked up to him and gave him a hug.

       “Hey! How was your adventure? Did you find her?” As she asked these questions, his expression faded. He didn’t even want to think about Irene anymore. After all, she did break his heart. Jamie immediately shut up.

     “It was fun…...I didn’t find her though.” He lied to her again. Jungkook caught it all. He knew the expressions that Taehyung made…..he knew it all too well. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the arm and dragged him two feet away from her.

      “Why do you keep doing this?”

     “Doing what?”

      “Don’t play innocent with me. Your lying to her. Don’t you think that your breaking her?”

     “Jungkook, stop it. I’ll explain to you later. Please just let me be.” With that Jungkook left. He was angry but put on a happy face with Jamie.

    “Come on. Let’s go.” He smiled and helped her into the car. Taehyung watched and looked down at the floor once again, ashamed of himself. He then got into the car where everyone was waiting for him.

As soon as he got in, he passed out.