Confused (3)

LIAR

“Jungkook-ah!” The girl screamed and ran towards the guy. Jungkook smiled and embraced the girl. The guy and the girl made eye contact. They smiled and Jungkook lightly kissed her forehead. 
“I’m handing you over today. Since your parents can’t make it today.” 
“I know. I’m glad you're here. Don’t leave me again,” she said. He nods his head and she holds out her pinky. He intertwines their pinkies and connect thumbs. 
A man followed by his friends walked into the cathedral and saw the priest. Taehyung went up to the priest and started to make a deal. The priest will say his fake name and that’s it. In return, Taehyung will pay him $100,000. 
The cathedral was huge and it was so beautiful. The stage was clean and everything was planned out just as how they both wanted it to be. White and red roses were on each table in vases and the petals were spread out on the stage. People were already coming in and the groom was at the door greeting everyone. Unfortunately, the parents, both of them, weren’t able to come since they were in the U.S. at the time. Friends and family gathered together to meet the beautiful, gorgeous bride. She was wearing very light makeup followed with a tea rose lipstick, it made her look picture perfect. Her hair was cut into a bob and was brown. Very simple but it made her look very pretty and adorable. Each guest got a picture with the bride and the groom but separately. If they wanted a picture with both, they would have to wait until the end of the wedding or after the vows. 
Jamie heard a ring from her phone and her man of honor (she didn’t have a maid of honor since most were guy friends) got her phone and took it to her. She picked it up and there they were, her parents. “Annyeong!” She waved at them with her brightest smile. They smiled back. 
“How is the wedding ceremony going?” Her mom asks. The conversation continued on until a woman went into the room saying it was about time. Jamie ended the call and Jungkook grabbed the phone and put it away for her. He then waved goodbye and headed out onto the stage. The ceremony then began and Jamie’s heart was pounding. Taehyung didn’t really care. The music was already playing and everyone was anticipating the arrival of the bride. While everyone was anticipating it, Taehyung was looking for his ex. He finally found her amidst the crowd and smiled at her. Of course, his ex didn't want to be there but she wanted to see her ‘competitor.’ Suddenly the big door opened revealing the beautiful bride. Jungkook and the rest of the boys were stunned by her beauty while Taehyung put on a fake smile. Jungkook and Jamie were now standing side by side. She wrapped her arm around his and they walked slowly down the aisle. Jamie looked at Taehyung and smiled genuinely. When the steps towards the stage were completed, Jungkook let go of her arm and shook Taehyung's arm. 
“You messed up,” is what he whispered. Taehyung looked at him confused before grabbing Jamie's hand. Jungkook then moved to the side and continued to stare at Taehyung. He had stared back and Jungkook gave a glance at his ex and Tae was surprised. 
“Do you Park Jimin take Jeon Minhyuk to be your awfully wedded husband?” 
“I do.”
“And do you Jeon Minhyuk take Park Jimin to be your awfully wedded wife.” 
“I do.” He replied. 
“With the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” With that he grabbed her face and gave her a peck. She couldn't help but feel weirded out by this. Jungkook watched with anger. All these lies and all of this makes him feel sick to the stomach. She shouldn't be so clueless about this. I should've said something. He looks down feeling disappointed. 
After the wedding, they went to go get some dinner by the beach. As dinner was happening, Jungkook decided to propose a toast to the newlywed couple. *clink clink*  “I would like to propose a toast to Minhyuk and Jimin. It is written, when children find true love, parents find true joy. Here's to your joy and ours from this day forward. I wish you two good luck from now into the future. May your lives be filled with harmony and happiness. Therefore, I will conclude my toast to my best friends.” Jungkook raises his glass and everyone else followed along. Jamie smiles at him and Jungkook smiles back. 
But, behind that smile was so much lies. His happiness was fake. 

 

L

-

a

aua