The beginning (1)

LIAR

“What’s your name?” Asked the curious 21-year-old.

“My name is…… Jeon Min-Hyuk,” replied the 23-year-old.

“That’s a nice name. Pleased to meet you. My name is Park Jimin or Jamie. Let’s get along.” Jamie puts out her hand and smiles waiting for him to reply to her handshake. He looks at her hand and awkwardly shakes it. Taehyung was confused. He didn’t like her one bit.

Why is she being so friendly about this? Her parents put her in this horrible situation and yet, she’s okay with it?

Deep down inside, she didn’t like the idea but she was a warm, kind, loving person and can get along with everyone she meets. But, MinHyuk. He was something different. Something that Jimin has never seen before. Along the way, they both knew something was coming for them and in the end, and it wasn't loving each other but something else that they were both blinded by. A little later, Minhyuk stepped out of the house and headed towards his friends’ house. When he reached the apartment, he gets out the key and unlocks the door. Upon opening the door he is greeted by worried looks upon the six faces.

“What happened?” They all ask.

“I lied to her. My name is now Minhyuk. Jeon Minhyuk.”

“The girl. What’s her name?” Asked the shortest but handsome one.

“Park Jimin,” everyone then looked at the boy that had the same name, “Her name is Park Jimin. A.K.A. Jamie.”

“What are you going to do to her now?”

“What I have to. Continue lies after lies. But, I can’t do this alone. You guys need to help. Or else, one of else will end up dead aka me. That girl. She seems so sweet but deep down, I have a weird feeling about all this. About her. She’s confused. That’s how she must remain. Do you follow?” The guy asked. They all nod their head. Except for one boy in that group.

Definitely not, she’s not like that. I’ll get to the bottom of this. She’ll find out. Poor Jiminie will be heartbroken.

This guy. He knew her. Too well. But, no one knew that. They were close. Very, very, very close for a fact they usually couldn’t be broken up. But, BTS barged in both of their lives and he couldn’t be by her side as much as they both wished. She laid low with her identity keeping it a secret. Not, until she got into an arranged marriage with Kim Taehyung/Jeon Minhyuk. What will happen?

Jamie’s P.O.V.

“So much about this crazy game they call love. That I'm trying to understand, so could you be my best friend. Before you call yourself my man~” She sang in her mini-studio that they owned together above a mini coffee shop. It had space enough to sing and dance. It was actually big and all soundproof which was amazing. The mini coffee shop owners were nice enough to sell it to us for a decent price. All of Minhyuk’s friends would come here once in awhile but I never got to actually see them which was weird. It was like as if he didn't want me to meet them. Suddenly, I hear rings.

*ring ring ring*

I look at my phone and looked at the caller ID. Once I saw who it was, I picked the phone up.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Annyeong. Jimin-ah, where are you?” Over time, I and Minhyuk established an okay relationship. It's only been a few weeks, we’re gonna be getting married in one month on May 12th.

“Me? I'm at the studio right now. Why?”

“Recording or something?”

“Yeah.”

“I don't know if this is okay or not but my friends and I want to practice. Is that fine?”

“Yeah. I’ll just stay in the recording booth.”

“Arraseo. I’m hanging up.” Like that he hanged up and a few minutes later he arrived.

 

Author’s P.O.V.

When he arrived, the boys started creating chaos in the nice all white room.

“Wah~ This is nice!”

“Better than our old room!”

“Good job on finding this.” She heard multiple voices talking at the same time but one stood out. It seemed familiar. Too familiar if anything. She went out from the booth and opened the door. The boys stopped talking and all eyes were on her back view watching her close the door.

“Who’s that?” They started to whisper having no idea she was gonna be there. She turned around and they were blown away by her cute, beautiful look. She scanned the boys and her eyes landed on one of the boys. He was cute, a bit y, and very handsome. But, he looked very very familiar to her.

“Is that really you?” She whispered to herself. Little did she know, he whispered the exact same thing. Her voice finally spoke up. “Oh! Minhyuk-oppa,” She smiled and Minhyuk returned it. Her eyes then relocated to the guy again. Her eyes started to water. She couldn’t keep her eyes off him. “Kookie,” She said out loud. His eyes started to fill up too. It was true, they reconnected after so long.

“Jamie!” He screamed and ran to her. They hugged and he picked her up and spun her around. As he was spinning her, she started to cry. She had missed him so much and life had been very lonely ever since he left her. Once he let her down they made eye contact and smiled from ear to ear. Then, she had turned her head to confused faces.

Oh my god! I forgot they were here! She thought.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Park Jimin or you can call me Jamie. I’m Jeon Minhyuk’s wife and Jeon Jungkook’s childhood friend. Let’s get along.” They were shocked that she was this cute and that they were friends. They literally had no idea. Namjoon asked one of the questions on his mind.

“Do you sing perhaps? I mean, I saw you walk out of the recording booth,” he then pointed to the booth that was right behind her. She smiled and then replied.

“Ne. I’ve been singing for most of my life but I sing for fun. You know? Short covers or compose/produce on my own. I’ve been doing this since I was 15.” They were amazed. “How about you guys? I mean, you guys must’ve come here for a reason.”

“Yea. We came to practice but we will leave you to do your own thing after we introduce ourselves individually.” Seokjin said.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kim Seokjin. I’m the oldest out of the boys and I like to sing.”

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kim Namjoon. I’m more of the leader and I rap. Besides that, I’m the 4th oldest.”

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Min Yoongi. The genius, amazing man of this group and second oldest. I produce/compose/rap.”

“Annyeong. Jung Hoseok but call me Hobie. I am the main dancer.”

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m also Park Jimin but since we are calling you Jamie I can also be called Chim Chim. I’m the third youngest a.k.a the same age as Ta-Minhyuk.” Taehyung had given him the death stare warning him to be very careful.

“So you guys are basically like a boy group,” Jamie says and they nod their heads.

After they all talked for awhile, all the boys except Jungkook went to practice. Jamie and Jungkook had gone into the recording booth to talk about music. They had discussed of the group’s, BTS (which was the name they ended up with), upcoming music. ‘Spring Day’ was her favorite so she decided to do her own version of it in front of Jungkook. The two were like duet partners ever since middle school, both having a sense of music. Meanwhile, outside the booth, Taehyung looked at them and then turned his head basically signaling that he ignored the situation.

Why wasn’t he jealous?