Worried Girlfriend

G-Dragon X Taeyeon Random One-Shots

8th July 2017

G-DRAGON FALLS INTO HOLE DURING BANGKOK CONCERT

Jiyong was on tour and he was in Bangkok for two days. Taeyeon wanted to go there with him so badly but sadly, she has to attend SMTOWN VI Concert in Seoul with the rest of her members and family of SMTown. He told her he'd go back to Seoul right after he finished the concert and told her to meet him at his apartment right after the SMTown concert ended. 

Taeyeon was waiting for her turn to perform her solo backstage and was getting bored so she decided to anonimously surfed through Twitter to get updates on her boyfriend's current ongoing concert in Bangkok. She enjoyed seeing her boyfriend through short videos and photos shared by a lot of VIPs on Twitter until she heard thaat Jiyong fell into a hole on stage. She immediately became worried and tried to call Jiyong, hoping that any of her call would get through; it doesn't matter who'd answer the phone just as long as she could get updates on Jiyong's condition. She tried, and tried, and tried until someone finallly picked up her phone after the nth call.

"Oh!" Taeyeon exclaimed, loud enough for the person on the other line to hear.

"Oh, Taeyeon-ah. I know why you're calling! Jiyong's fine. I'll tell him to call you right after the show ended, okay?" It was Jiyong's manager who picked up the phone since Jiyong was probably changing costumes or still onstage.

"Okay, oppa. Thanks," was all Taeyeon said before hanging up the phone. Jiyong's manager's reply relieved her a bit, but still, she was worried. But bothering Jiyong's staff right now wouldn't help so she decided to just wait and keep following updates on Twitter. She kept frowning and waiting on updates of her boyfriend until a staff tapped her shoulder and told her to get ready since she will be on stage in five minutes. Taeyeon nodded and told the staff that she'd be on stand-by before the staff left to wait outside of the dressing room she shared with the rest of SNSD.

"Sooyoung, please hold my phone and answer the call coming from Jiyong," Taeyeon said as she handed the taller girl her phone.

"Alright. Good luck out there!" Sooyoung said as she took the phone and put it on the table in front of her.

Taeyeon mumbled a 'thanks' before walking out of the dressing room. On the way to the stage, she met his favorite oppa, Heechul, and the rest of his bandmates; Leeteuk, Yesung, and Shindong. The members of Super Junior have always been very close towards SNSD, especially Taeyeon, though her relationship with Leeteuk is a little awkward now. They used to date from 2008-2010, she ended things since she found it more comfortable beng friends than lovers with Leeteuk. They stayed friends ever since then but hell, they are always awkward with eachc other.

"Hello," Taeyeon greeted with a polite bow, as they are still her senior no matter how close they are.

"Taeyeon-ie," Heechul greeted her cheerfully before patting her head affectionately.

"Ugh oppa, please don't ruin my hair. I have to be on stage in a few minutes," Taeyeon said, motioning to the grumpy staff from earlier, who was standing beside her.

"Whatever," Heechul stuck his tounge out at her, earning a light slap on his arm.

Shindong and Yesung walked past her after giving her a pat on the shoulder, while Leeteuk only nodded at her before slipping past her to greet the other artists. Heechul messed with her hair one more time before running away to avoid getting hit by her. Taeyeon sighed in annoyance before she continued walking towards the stage with the grumpy staff. The staff helped her to put on her IEM before handing her the microphone. Jonghyun's song was about to end so she waited while singing along, trying to forget about Jiyong for a moment.

The moment she got up on stage and hearing the fans' cheer, she forgot about her worries for Jiyong. The song started and she immersed herself into the song. Melodies flew out of her flawlessly and she could also hear the fans singing along. As she sang along, her worries for Jiyong went away. It was only until the song ended then she got reminded about him falling into a hole again. She quickly got down from the stage, hastily handed her mic back to a staff, and ran back to the dressing room as fast as she could. Sooyoung was nowhere to be seen and so was Taeyeon's phone, Taeyeon huffed in annoyance before running towards the buffet stand, knowing full well that Sooyoung would be there. Fortunately, Sooyoung was actually there, happily munching on food with Yoona beside her. Taeyeon punched the taller girl's shoulder playfully before asking her to give her phone back.

"No call. No text," Sooyoung said as she handed the older girl's phone back.

"My job's done," Sooyoung said as she waved Taeyeon goodbye and left with Yoona to who knows where.

Taeyeon looked around the buffet table and her stomach automatically growled at the sight of the delicious food. She wasn't really in the mood to eat but she knew damn well that no one's gonna like it if she faints on stage later. Sighing, she slipped her phone back to the backpocket of her pants before scopping up food from the buffet table. She headed back towards the dressing room after that with lots of food on her plate. She was munching on a sandwich when her phone rang with the ringtone she set specially for Jiyong. She quickly dropped her sandwich to pick up her phone.

"Jiyong?"

"Hey baby," Jiyong's hoarse voice greeted her. "You must be worried."

"Of course I am! You fell into a damn hole on stage!" Taeyeon tends to overreact when she was worried, especially when it comes to worrying about Jiyong.

"Chill baby, I'm fine. Really," Jiyong said, trying to get Taeyeon to calm down. "You don't need to come seee me or anything later.

"I'm going to your apartment later, right after the SMTown concert ended, okay?" Taeyeon insisted. "I will wait for you to come back."

Knowing full well that he wouldn't win the argument with a worried Taeyeon, Jiyong gave up. "Alright. Hey, do well on stage, okay? Don't be too worried about me. I'm really fine."

"Okay. I'll bring some food later for us and maybe, midnight snacks?"

"Sounds good. See you angel," Jiyong said before hanging up.

Taeyeon huffed as she headed towards the sofa, where Sunny and Yuri were sitting, they were the only ones in the dressing room. Yuri raised an eyebrow as she sat down right in the middle of the sofa, inbetween Yuri and Sunny. Taeyeon only huffed as she rested her head on Yuri's shoulder and closed her eyes; trying to calm herself down and telling herself to stop being so worried. Both Yuri and Sunny knew that something must've been up with their leader but decided not to say anything, knowing full well that Taeyeon would only say that she's fine.

"Have you eaten? We're going to be on stage soon," Sunny asked brightly.

"Yeah, I was eating before Jiyong called," Taeyeon said with her head still on Yuri's shoulder.

"Did soemthing happen?" Yuri asked casually.

"He fell into a hole on stage," Taeyeon sadly replied.

Yuri and Sunny gasped as they looked at each other in shock. "Is he okay?" Yuri hesitantly asked.

"He said he is but I'm not sure," Taeyeon replied.

Just then, Yoona walked into the dressing room cheerfully with a cup of ice cream in hand. She didn't notice the gloomy mood radiated from the three older members in the room and cheerfully ran towards them. Yuri gave the younger girl a look only to be ignored as Yoong forced Yuri to move aside and sat right inbetween her and Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon unnie, the ice cream they served is really nice. Here, I got you some," Yoona offered brightly as she handed the cup of ice cream she had been carrying earlier. Taeyeon was too surprised to respond, so Yoona spooned up a little bit of the ice cream and shoved it into the leader's mouth. Yoona's action took the other girls by surprise but they couldn't say anything.

The taste of strawberry ice cream filled Taeyeon's mouth and she felt a little better right after that, which wasn't weird because ice cream always has that effect on her when she is down. She immediately grabbed the cup of ice cream and continued to devour the ice cream with a smile on her face. Yuri was amazed at the sight and pinched Yoona's side. Yoona turned her head towards Yuri and winked at the older girl before turning back to Taeyeon.

"Unnie, let's play in the game room before we go on stage," Yoona asked as she got up and took Taeyeon's hands, urging the leader to get up from her seat. Yoona pushed Taeyeon out of the room and turned back to wink at Yuri and Sunny before closing the door. Sunny and Yuri only stared at each other before shrugging.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon headed towards Jiyong's apartment as soon as the concert ended. She had declined her labelmates' offer to join them for an afterparty at a private restaurant, saying that she was exhausted. Her manager insisted that he'd drive her home and Taeyeon was too tired to refuse the offer. She told him she'd be going to Jiyong's apartment, which didn't surprise him at all since all the staff in charge of SNSD knows about her relationship with the BIGBANG leader. The manager nodded before turning on the car engine and drove away. On the way, Taeyeon called up a Chinese restaurant and ordered some food to be delivered to Jiyong's apartment.

"We're here," her manager said as he stepped on the brake in the basement of Galleria Forest. The apartment was very safe from threats likee sasaeng fans and reporters, so Taeyeon wasn't too worried about being seen, though she still has her hoodie on just in case. Taeyeon thanked her manager before getting out of the car. She is a frequent visitor so the security knows her pretty well and greeted her with a smile. Taeyeon smiled back as she headed towards the elevator.

The food she ordered earlier arrived as soon as she walked into Jiyong's apartment unit. She told the guards to let the delivery boy come up as she went to get some money from her bag that she left on the sofa. Not long after, the doorbell rang and she quickly opened the door. The delivery boy handed her a few melanine plates before taking the money from her. As she waited for the delivery boy to get the change, she saw her boyfriend walking from behind the delivery boy. Jiyong quickly covered his face with his hoodie, to avoid being recognized by the delivery boy as it'd be trouble if he and Taeyeon were caught together. The deliver boy handed Taeyeon the change before excusing himself and left. He bowed absentmindedly at Jiyong before getting into the elevator.

Taeyeon was about to walked back into the apartment when she noticed that something wasn't right. She furrowed her eyebrows as she noticed that Jiyong was limping as he walked towards her. Though he had a smile on his face, there's this pained expression that Taeyeon didn't miss. She quickly gathered the melanine plates in her hands and walked in to put it on the dinner table before going back to the door to help Jiyong.

"I'm fine," Jiyong insisted as she put one of her arms around his waist and helped him walk.

"No, you're not!" Taeyeon said with gritted teeth, a clear sign that she was angry.

Jiyong kept his mouth shut and let her lead him towards hia apartment unit. She helped him to sit on the sofa before walking into the kitchen to get the food ready.

"I'm going to take a shower first," he waited for her to reply.

"Taeyeon?" he called out as there was no sound from her. There was still no reply so he decided to checked up on her. He saw her standing over the sink, her back trembling a little, probably because she was trying to not cry loudly. He sighed as he slowly walked towards her and hugged her from behind. He rested his chin on her shoulder as her whispered sweet-nothings into her ear.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm okay," he tried to reassure her before kissing her cheek gently. "Don't be too worried."

She was silent for a few moments before she sobbed loudly and turned around to face him. He hates seeing her cry especially when it wasn't his intention to make her cry. He enveloped her into a warm hug as he patted her back soothingly. She cried onto his chest and he softly rubbed her back.

It took some time for her to finally calm down. She had stopped crying when she pulled away from him, there were stains of tears below her eyes but she still managed look pretty. He raised an eyebrow at her, as if to ask whether she is okay now. She gave him a small smile before nodding, as if she understood the meaning of the look on his face. He lead her to sit on the dinner table before he himself sat across her.

"Why did you cry, silly?" Jiyong warmly smiled at her.

"It's just... I don't know. Seeing you limping like that kinda make me sad," she pouted.

"Aww... baby, don't. I'm fine. This is nothing," Jiyong said lightly, trying to lighten up the mood a bit... to no avail.

"Nothing? Jiyong, I was so worried about you and you said that this is nothing?" Taeyeon said angrily.

Jiyong was taken aback at her reaction and she wasn't usually like this.

"Taeyeon," he reached out his hands across the table to hold hers. "I know that you are worried but I will be okay. Don't be like this. Let's not fight or argue."

She looked up at him, eyes meeting his warm brown orbs. He squeezed her hand as he smiled. "I checked with a doctor before coming home, he said I will be okay in a few days and that there's nothing serious."

There was silence as she didn't say anything else. "Taeyeon, I'm really tired and my leg hurts a little. Please, I don't wanna fight. Let's just eat dinner peacefully and then cuddle."

Taeyeon sighed again before nodding. She kissed his hand before she went to fetch two pairs of chopsticks. She handed a pair to him before sitting back down. The two then began eating dinner in silence. He smiled at her before shaking his head. She could be silly sometimes, especially when she was worried but hey, he still love her anyways.

"I love you angel," he said out of the blue.

She smiled at his sudden confession of love. "I love you too, my dragon"

"Stop worrying too much. I hate it when I see you cry," he winked. She only pouted before stuffing his mouth with kimchi, forcefully shutting him up.

 

 

Hey guys, it's been a long time!

I don't think this is my best work, but hey, I hope you'd enjoy it anyway!

I'll see you guys! (:

Ps. sorry for any grammatical mistake, English isn't my first language.