Home is...

G-Dragon X Taeyeon Random One-Shots

May 14th 2017

It was finally the end of the series of concert that Taeyeon held as a solo artist in Seoul, it was the third and last day. She could still hear the faint sound of the crowd as she walked towards her dressing room backstage. She quietly thanked the fans in her mind. Backstage, family and friends were already waiting for her. They congratulated her and stayed for some small talk. But despite all that, Taeyeon felt empty. Sure, she was happy and proud of her own achievement but still, something was missing.

Kwon Jiyong.

Yes, her boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon. They haven’t seen each other since weeks ago because of their busy schedule. He wasn’t able to attend her concert too because he was obliged to finish his soon-to-be-released solo album and to prepare for his solo tour in June. It saddened her a lot but she understood his situation.

“I’m going to change now,” she excused herself to the others before entering her quiet dressing room. The quietness in the room caused her to miss Jiyong even more. She decided to leave him a text, saying that she’d be staying at his apartment for the night. She sighed before setting her phone down and went to change out of her stage costume.

There were less people when she came out of her dressing room; her friends had already left and most of the crews were busy. She bowed at the crew passing by and thanked them for their hard work. Her manager, Shosho, was already waiting for her at the backdoor when Taeyeon reached the end of the hallway.

“Good job, Taeyeon-ah,” Shosho patted her back lightly with a warm smile on her face. Taeyeon smiled back at her and hugged her before they walked out of the door and to the van. Outside, the fans were already waiting for her; they shouted a lot of heart-warming things as Taeyeon walked towards the van. She waved at them and gave them her widest smile.

Soon enough, she was on her way. She checked her phone to find that there was still no reply from her boyfriend. She sighed again before locking her phone and put it away.

“Should I drop you off at Jiyong’s place?” her manager asked.

“Yes please,” Taeyeon replied as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

She fell asleep minutes later and was awaken by her manager about an hour later when they’ve arrived at Jiyong’s apartment building. She gathered her things and put on her hoodie to conceal herself. She bade her managers goodbye before walking out of the van.

Taeyeon walked into Jiyong’s apartment unit only to find that it was dark inside with no hint of Jiyong around. She sighed as she took her shoes off and changed into slippers that she purposely left in his house. She called out his name but there was no answer as she walked inside and the lights. There was only silence as she walked through the living room and into his bedroom. As there was no sign of Jiyong anywhere, Taeyeon decided to go wash up.

It was about half an hour later when Jiyong came home to find Taeyeon’s shoes on the doorway. He grinned before skipping towards his room to find his girlfriend. He saw her looking at herself in the mirror when he walked into his room. He surprised her by sliding behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed the top of her head before burying his face in the crook of her meck, inhaling her scent.

“Oh, Jiyong-ah! You’re back,” she watched him through the mirror and smiled.

“Of course, I came back as soon as I saw your text. I’m sorry, I haven’t touched my phone until an hour ago,” he said apologetically. “I’ve been in the studio all day.”

“That’s okay,” she said as she turned around to face him and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. “I miss you.”

“Hmmm… you know that I miss you too,” he smiled at her sweetly and patted her head. “Also, I’m proud of you. Though I wasn’t there to see it with my own eyes, I’ve seen the pictures your fansites took and I’m very happy to see you stand on that stage alone.”

“Thank you baby,” she mumbled as she buried her face onto his chest.

He kissed the top of her head before dragging her towards the bed. The two then laid there side by side. There was no words as they looked into each other’s eyes. Taeyeon finally noticed the dark circles under his eyes.

“You’ve been overworking yourself again,” she stated as her hand made its way to his hair and it lovingly.

“I couldn’t help it. The album’s ninety percent finished though so I’m able to relax a bit now,” Jiyong gave her a reassuring smile as he wrapped an arm around her waist. “I’m sorry.”

“Why are you saying sorry all of a sudden?” Taeyeon frowned.

“I feel sorry for not being able to go to your concert,” he said as he pulled her closer. In response, she snuggled closer and rested her head on his chest. She then began drawing circles on his clothed chest.

“Don’t be. You have work and I understand that so please, don’t say sorry about this anymore,” she looked up at him and gave him a very warm smile.

He felt thankful for having a very understanding girlfriend. They’ve only been dating for a year now and they’ve never gotten into a huge fight. Sure, they’d quarrel and would not talk for days sometimes but in the end, they apologized to each other, forgive each other and forget about it. Taeyeon has always been the more mature one in the relationship despite her dorky acts and Jiyong is the childish one. At times, Taeyeon felt like she was dating a kid instead of a twenty-nine year old but she doesn’t mind, really.

“Now, you should go take a shower because you smell,” Taeyeon pushed her boyfriend away playfully and scrunched up her nose. He pouted and smelled himself, before getting out of the bed unhappily. He told her to wait for him to finish showering so that they could go to sleep together.

“No, I’m going to sleep first,” she closed her eyes and acted like she was going to sleep. She then heard him stomping his feet like a child towards the bed before she felt him tickling her. “JIyong, oh my gosh! Stop!”

She laughed uncontrollably, losing her breath in a short amount of time. He let go of her a minute later, she was out of breath. She huffed before slapping him away. “Seriously, go take a shower! I’m really tired!”

“Uhm, wait! Aren’t you going to go home?”

“Seriously, Jiyong? A few minutes ago, you were asking me to stay and sleep with you and now you want me to go home?” She glared at him, not exactly understanding Jiyong.

“I was just asking,” he replied groggily, afraid of her glare.

“I am home!” She replied childishly. “Home is where the heart is, you know. So yeah, this is where my heart is. I left it with you, remember?”

Jiyong was stunned for a moment. Taeyeon wasn’t the type to say such cheesy things so Jiyong was shocked a bit to hear such words coming out of . He would usually be the one saying those cheesy stuffs and she would shrug him away or would tell him to shut up.

“Jiyong, what are you doing standing there? Quickly take a shower!” she whined, not wanting her sleep to be postponed any longer.

“Damn Taeyeon, those words you said before, that’s really cheesy!” he chuckled before finally walking into the bathroom. He was taking a shower in a rush and quickly brushed his teeth before grabbing a pair of boxer to wear. He saw Taeyeon almost falling asleep on the bed so he quickly got under the cover and pulled her close to him. “Hmmm… yes baby, we are home.”

“Your reply is really late, you know,” she mumbled, still with her eyes closed.

“Now, sleep. I love you,” he whispered into her ear before they both drift to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 21st 2017

Taeyeon has been trying to call her boyfriend but every time, the operator would say that his phone was not active. It has been that way since the day before and she was beginning to worry as he wouldn’t usually turn off his phone, not even when he was in the studio. So, what happened to him now? It was her last day in Taiwan and the concert was about to start in an hour but she hasn’t even put on her stage costume yet because she was so worried.

“Taeyeon, please put on your stage costume. We need to touch-up your make up too,” one of her staff reminded.  Though reluctant, Taeyeon went into the changing room to change his costume and left her phone on the dresser table. She wasn’t as hyped as before now because of Jiyong. She huffed before changing into her stage costume and walked out of the small, suffocating room.

Taeyeon then frowned. The huge dressing room was empty all of a sudden, where did all of the staff go? She sighed before walking around the room, yelling everyone’s name. She wasn’t in the mood to play games and just wanted to get everything to be over with so that she could go back to Seoul and see Jiyong again. Taeyeon was about to give up when someone suddenly knocked on her door. She huffed before telling them to come in.

“A delivery for Miss Kim Taeyeon,” a guy with a mask on his face said as he pushed the door open and walked in. Oddly, his voice had sounded very familiar and Taeyeon would’ve recognized it anywhere in the world. Yes, it’s Jiyong’s voice even though he tried to change it so that it’d sound different! There was no mistaking it, she immediately pushed herself onto him and hugged him tightly.

“Ouch!” he yelped as he almost fell backwards because of the sudden impact.

“Kwon Jiyong,” he pulled away from him and glared at him.

“Surprise?” he said with an uncertain look on his face.

“ you, don’t make me worry like that again! I’ve been trying to call you every since yesterday afternoon!” She lashed out at him, and tears unknowingly streamed down her cheeks.

Jiyong was taken aback and quickly pulled her into a hug. “I’m sorry. I just wanted to surprise you,” he said apologetically as he kissed her forehead. She stopped herself from crying as she pulled away from him, not wanting her make-up to smudge. “I promise I won’t make you worry like that again.”

“Promise?” she offered him her pinky to take. He smiled before entangling his pinky with hers, pink swear. He then pulled her closer for a kiss on the lips. It was short but sweet and electrifying. They pulled away seconds later.

“Why are you in Taipei, Jiyong? I thought you were busy with some technical stuff in the studio?” she asked.

“I finished all my work for the week on the day you left for Taipei so that I could be here tonight. I need to see you on your concert, babe. I’ve been wanting to go! Besides, home is where the heart is right? So yeah, I’m here with you. ‘Cuz home is right where you are!” he cringed at his own cheesy lines. Not wanting to be teased by Taeyeon, he quickly pulled her in for another kiss, this time it lasted longer and tasted even sweeter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I don’t know what the hell I just wrote in this chapter but I hope you liked it anyway! I know I promised you that I’d update a chapter about them going to Japan to see cherry blossoms but I think it’s a bit late tp post it now since it’s May already. However, if you still want to read it, let me know in the comment section. If there are, at least, 6-10 comments from you saying you want to read it then I’ll post the chapter about them going to Japan. So, since spring is ending soon, I’m going to post a couple more chapters before officially ending this one-shot series and marking it as complete.

P.s. I’m sorry if this chapter ! The idea just popped into my mind yesterday when I saw Jiyong’s photos at Incheon. I searched around and found out that nobody know about where he was going. Some guessed that he was going to film his MV overseas but well, who knows, right? So I let my imagination wander! KEKE So, don’t forget to comment!