Make Me Love You

G-Dragon X Taeyeon Random One-Shots

I encountered your for the first time since I was born

(Your very warm gaze)

Take me in deeply, inside of your universe

(Everyone will close their eyes)

Take me far away

And make me love you

 

To celebrate the success of her 1st full solo album, Taeyeon decided to gather her group mates to eat out at one of their favorite restaurants in Seoul. Though many of them had to turn down the offer because of their schedules, Taeyeon decided to go through with it anyway. So, here she was with Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny. She was in the middle of enjoying her delicious spaghetti carbonara when she felt like she had to go to the washroom. She quickly excused herself and waked towards the bathroom in a hurry. She was too in a hurry that she didn’t see someone coming out of the male’s restroom.

“OW!” she involuntarily screamed out too loud as she bumped on to that certain someone. The impact was pretty hard that she almost lost her balance. If not for a strong arm, she would’ve probably fall to the floor and embarrassed herself.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you there,” the male’s voice was somewhat familiar but she couldn’t recall whose voice exactly it belongs to.

“I’m sorry too,” she then looked up and met his warm gaze at her. She suddenly got dizzy as she got lost in his enchanting eyes.

“Uhm… are you alright? T-Taeyeon-shi?” he said, stuttering as he tried to help her stand up straight.

“Y-yes, I was just surprised. I’m so sorry I didn’t see where I was going,” she said as she bowed to him a little.

“No, it’s alright,” he chuckled as he patted her head.

He was still looking at her with that warm gaze and a very charming smile. “Thanks for the help, G-Dragon sunbaenim. I would’ve fallen if it wasn’t for you,” Taeyeon said gratefully.

“No problem. Be sure to be more careful next time,” his smile widened as he said that.

Oh, no. Taeyeon had never felt this way before about him despite their many encounters; butterflies fluttering in her stomach, legs turning into jelly and worst of all, the feeling of wanting to touch him. She should’ve never felt that way about Kwon Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong is bad news, at least, that’s what everyone around her keeps telling her; they told her to stay as far away as possible from him and to be careful not to be caught in his trap. Many of her fellow female idols had fallen into what they call ‘the dragon trap’ only to be toyed around by him and got hurt.

“Oh by the way, congratulations on the success of your 1st full solo album. I love all of the songs in it,” he said while giving her that charming smile again.

Stop giving me that stupidly charming smile, Taeyeon thought. 

“Oh yeah, thank you, sunbae,” she bowed politely at him. There was a moment of silence as the two of them stood there in the narrow hallway, trying to find something to say.

“Uhmm… I’ll get going then, Taeyeon-shi,” Jiyong said before walking away towards his table, where a few guys were talking.

Taeyeon calmed herself down before walking into the restroom. Even in the restroom, she couldn’t stop thinking about Kwon Jiyong. The way he looked at her and his husky voice, damn!

“Taeyeon, are you here?” It was Tiffany’s voice from outside the cubicle.

“Uh yeah, hold on. I’m almost done,” Taeyeon snapped out of her thoughts before flushing the toilet and walked out.

“You were suddenly gone, I was worried,” Tiffany heaved a sigh of relief at the sight of the shorter girl. Taeyeon smiled, Tiffany was always worried about her. Tiffany cares so much about her and the rest of the members that she could go way too overprotective sometimes. Though Taeyeon finds it annoying sometimes, she’s still grateful for having such a friend.

“I’m fine, you were all too absorbed in talking that you didn’t notice me excusing myself,” Taeyeon rolled her eyes as the two of them walked back towards their table. On the way, Taeyeon glanced around the room and once again, her eyes met Jiyong’s brown orbs. And again, he smiled at her and gave her a small wink. She noticed a couple other of BIGBANG members were also there so she immediately turned to avoid meeting eyes with them.

“Is that Tiffany noona?” Seungri, the BIGBANG maknae asked. Hearing her name being called out, Tiffany stopped in her tracks. “Yeah, that’s right! Taeyeon noona is also here.”

Taeyeon saw Jiyong trying to shut Seungri up, not wanting the younger guy to disturb her and Tiffany. But it was too late as Tiffany was already on her way towards their table. Taeyeon sighed; all she wanted to do was avoid Jiyong because she couldn’t stand being so close to him.

“Oh, BIGBANG is in the house,” Tiffany cheered as she high-fived the BIGBANG members one by one. Taeyeon couldn’t help but to join Tiffany. The two girls stayed for small talks-no, to be exact, Tiffany was the one talking. Whilst Taeyeon got lost in Jiyong’s eyes again; they were hypnotizing. For a moment, it feels like the whole world stopped and there was just the two of them.  

Okay, Taeyeon had dated so many guys before but she never felt this way about any of them. What was so different about Kwon Jiyong, really? Taeyeon was ready to find out.

“Taeyeon, let’s go,” Tiffany nudged elbowed her and made her turn away from Jiyong’s gaze. “The girls must be waiting.”

“Ah, okay. Bye, everyone,” Taeyeon bowed a little before walking back towards their table with Tiffany. Unexpectedly, someone grabbed her wrist and stopped her in her tracks. Taeyeon turned around only to see Jiyong’s face again.

“Uhm, may I talk to Taeyeon alone, Fany-ah?” Jiyong asked Tiffany, his hand still holding Taeyeon’s wrist.

Tiffany was taken aback but understood what he meant so she excused herself and walked away, leaving Taeyeon and Jiyong alone in the middle of the restaurant. Again, there was silence as Taeyeon waited for him to say something, whilst Jiyong was trying to find the right words to say.

“Uh sunbae, can you pl-please let g-go of m-my wrist?” Taeyeon didn’t even know why she was stuttering. Jiyong really has an effect on her.

Jiyong quickly let go of her wrist. “I’m sorry. It’s just… may I have your number? I m-mean, I’m releasing a solo album soon and I’m thinking of featuring you on one of my songs,” Jiyong rubbed the back of her neck with on of his hands in nervousness.

Taeyeon wasn’t stupid, Jiyong was just using his solo album as a reason to get her number but who was she to refuse? “Uh, yeah. Hand me your phone.”

Jiyong was actually surprised that Taeyeon agreed to it so quickly. He fished out his phone from his pocket and unlocked it before handing it to her. She quickly typed in her number and saved it under the name ‘Taeyeon’.

“Thanks,” Jiyong said before pressing the ‘call’ button to leave her a missed call, “Please do save my number.”

He gave her the sweetest smile as he put back the phone in his pocket. He told her to have a good night and that he was looking forward to seeing her again. Taeyeon smiled shyly before saying that it’d be an honor for her if she could be featured in his solo album.

“I’m going now, sunbae,” Taeyeon smiled at him.

“Jiyong. Just call me ‘Jiyong’, oppa is also fine,” Jiyong said before he bade her goodbye and walked back towards his table.

‘Just call me Jiyong’. WHAT IN THE ING HELL WAS THAT? Taeyeon thought to herself as she went back to her group mates. The girls had this teasing looks on their faces, Tiffany probably told them about Jiyong. Damn it!

“Stop giving me that look or I’ll leave without paying tonight,” Taeyeon warned as she sat down on her seat. The girls giggled in unison because Taeyeon’s face went red involuntarily and without her noticing. The girls ship Taeyeon with Jiyong and wouldn’t mind it if the BIGBANG leader wants to be with Taeyeon, despite his scandalous reputation.

“Oh Kim Taeyeon, your face is as red as a tomato,” Sooyoung teased, followed by the other girls’ laughter.

“YAH! STOP!” Taeyeon glared at them before burying her face in her hands.

“Let’s stop,” Tiffany said, not wanting Taeyeon to be mad at any of them. Taeyeon thanked her quietly before they proceed with their meal and conversations. However, Taeyeon couldn’t get the image of Jiyong’s face and his warm-brown eyes out of her mind. If she wasn’t sure about it before, she is sure about it now-she is falling in love with Kwon Jiyong. But because of his reputation, he still got a lot to do to make Taeyeon love him.

END.

 

The first chapter is finally up! Hope you enjoyed it!

Please do let me know about what you think by commenting down below! I'll try to reply to each of your comment!

Anyways, real life got in the way so it took some time for me to update my fanfics but I'll try updating as much as possible!

I haven't proof-read this but I'll try to do it ASAP!

I'll see you guys!