The Feelings

Night and Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five : Feelings

 

Sunggyu gasped, looking around. He were standing inside of a house and it’s looks like a living room. The house looks like long abandoned because the color of the wall was faded, some wallpaper have been ripped on several spot, glasses and dusts scattered on the floor, the window opened and the most creepy is there’s no light, the lamps all off and the only one light is the moon light which was entered from the opened windows.

Sunggyu deciding to looking around. His heels bumped voice with floor echoed on the quiet house. He felt his leg moving by its own way, like its know where should he goes. Sunggyu climbing to the second floor. A cracked voice can be heard from the each stairs he stepped. He looking around as he walking on the hallway. The white curtains dancing slowly as the wind touching it.

Sunggyu stop walking when he caught a male with black suit standing a meters from him. The male looking from his shoulder slightly as giving a sign for Sunggyu to following him, because the next second the male walking away.

“W-Wait.” Sunggyu shouted a bit because the male in front of him keep walking further.

Sunggyu fasten his walk to matching with the male walking speed. The moon light blinding his vision, making him closing his eyes for a second and opened it as he finally avoiding the light. He blinking his eyes to adjust his vision. He gasped because the male was gone and it was a dead-end of the hallway about three meter in front of him. He looking around and stopped when his eyes caught a door on the right side of him.

“Oh god!” He gasped at the view. The room in front of him were engulfing with fire. The furnitures, the wall, the ceiling were burning by the fire. Sunggyu stepping back when he could feel the burning sensation on his arms as he standing near the burned doorframe. It feels so real.

“What should I do? What should I do?” Sunggyu chanted panickly. He looking outside to the windows to searching a help but he just could see a large trees outside. He trying to searching something useful near him, but found none.

“You should out from there!” Sunggyu shouted as he catch a figure standing on the center of the burning room.

He shuddering as the pair of eyes staring straight on him. That eyes, filled with emotions. Sunggyu could felt the angriness, sadness, disappointed, on the black orbs. Should he just jump inside to grab the male out from the room? But he could die too if he entering that room. Sunggyu could saw several pictures with a wooden frames scattered on the floor. A cracking voice heard as the fire burning the wooden frames.

“Please, don’t be like this. Don’t hurt yourself.” Sunggyu said half begging. He didn’t know why he said that, but he dislike when someone got hurt, mostly, in front of him. The male didn’t even flinched as the fire getting bigger. Its eating all over the place now, but it’s weird because the fire didn’t touch the male yet.

Sunggyu starts coughing. His eyes became teary and hurt as the smokes blocking his oxygen and his vision. He blinking the tears away as he keep opened his eyes slightly. Suddenly, a ceiling fall from above the black suit male and he disappeared inside the ocean of fire.

Sunggyu gasped. His eyes opened widely as he breathing heavily. A white ceiling was the first thing he sees as his vision starts to clear. He looking around and let out a heavy sigh as he recognize he were laying on his bedroom. Feeling relieved because it was just a dream. He groaned as he realize that the weird dream comeback again. He pulling up the blanket to covering all over his sweaty body. He recalled the sleep because he needs to wake up in two hour before get ready to work.

 

-----------------------------------------------------(^w^)------------------------------------------------

 

“Yo! Woohyun.” A voice called him as he walked out from his office room.

“Hi, Dongwoo-hyung.” He greeted back as grins plastered on his lips.

Dongwoo was the General Manager and his right hand on his company. Dongwoo has a cheerful, humble, bright yet weird personalities, but he could change to an enforcer when needed. Dongwoo was a Beta, but he has a great stamina that Woohyun envied about it. They meet after Woohyun told Myungsoo that he want having his own business. Woohyun have been saving his money and decided to leaving his previous work as a barista. Myungsoo told him about his senior friend, Dongwoo, which has a business background. They build the event organizer company together after two months of hanging out together. It’s still a newbie on the industries but because of their good chemistry and team works, it makes the company has a lot of client. The pink-haired male feel like an older brother for him.

“Going to have a lunch?” The pink-haired male asked as they standing in front of the elevator.

“Yep. Since we met here, let’s go then?” Woohyun suggested.

“Call!” The older said happily as they stepped into the elevator.

They finished their order as the waitress excuse herself to processing their food. The two’s talked about their project for the next month and getting tired a minutes after it, then deciding not to talking about work because it’ll ruined their precious break time. Woohyun watching as Dongwoo pull out his phone from his pocket and put it above the table. He chuckled, suddenly remembered at his broken phone and the person who caused it. Dongwoo looking at him in furrowed eyebrows.

“You looks so happy and out of planet today.” The older said as he wiggling his eyebrows and nudging his elbow on the Alpha’s arms. Woohyun didn’t reply his words and just laughing at the older act.

“Ah, wait a second. I’m curious about this since we’re on the elevator.” The pink-haired male suddenly directing his face dangerously near to Woohyun body. Woohyun back was pressed on the sofa, making him trapped. He let an awkward laugh at his hyung weird act. He hold the warning from his Alpha instinct to kick the older.

“What are you doing, hyung? It’s weird, stop it.” Woohyun said as he keep laughing. It’s weird yet funny to him.

“Did you change your cologne? Ah no, your cologne is same.” Dongwoo said as he keep sniffing on Woohyun clothes.

“Maybe it’s from your lotion or shower bath. Um, but I think it’s not too” Dongwoo said, looked like he were debating with his own self. Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows, because he was using his usual lotion yet shower bath.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Woohyun asked. Ignoring the weird stares from another customers toward them.

“You smells different. Not like your usual musky scent. Um.. something sweet, like strawberry and vanilla.” Dongwoo explained. Finally sitting straight as the waitress comeback, awkwardly clearing and serving their food.

“Something sweet? You can smell it, hyung?” Woohyun asked as a grin plastered on his lips.

“Yeah, it’s so obvious. It’s mixed with your musky scent.” Dongwoo said as he preparing his utensil and get ready to eating his food.

So, his mom words was true. The Imprint’s making they claimed each other. That’s why now he has Sunggyu scent and Sunggyu will has his scent all over his body too. It’s makes Woohyun felt relieved, because it means no one will dare to touch his mate. His grins widen at the thought.

“W-Woohyun? Why you keep smiling? It’s creeping me out.” The pink-haired male said as he took a look at the grinning Alpha beside him. Not realize he did the same creepy-things a minutes ago. His attention distracted to the glistening roast butter chicken on his plate as he didn’t get any answer from Woohyun.

“It’s from my mate scent.” Woohyun said. The pink-haired male just humming as the responds as he ravished the chicken flesh, but stopped a second after. He turning his head to the Alpha in a speed movement.

“Pardon?” Dongwoo blurted out.

“I found my mate, hyung.” Woohyun grinning ear to ear, looking at the shocked faced Beta’s.

Dongwoo eyes widen as he says, “Really?!”

The pink-haired male pulled him into a tight hug after Woohyun nodding his head as the confirmation.

“Congrats, my bro!” He said on the hug.

“Thanks, hyung.” Woohyun chukled. He couldn’t help the smile that keep blooming on his handsome face.

“So, that’s why you looked so happy today. How you meet him? Tell me.. Tell me!” The older whined as he shook Woohyun arms excitedly. The food suddenly losing their appealing.

Woohyun told him how they first ‘meet’ on the café. How they second meet and they first real encounter on the store, then the accident with the drunken-alpha. He told Dongwoo they imprinted at each other on the next morning after accidentally brushing their hands. How he could felt the bond between them stronger as their intertwined their hands. How his heart beating rapidly as Sunggyu hugging him when he drove him home. Everything felt like a dream, yet it was real.

“Aigoo, So cute.” Dongwoo chirped.

“So, you and your mate-“

“Sunggyu. His name is Kim Sunggyu.” Woohyun corrected. Felt a warm feeling spreading inside his chest as the figure popped on his mind.

“Ah okay, you and this Sunggyu guy was claimed at each other because of the imprint. That’s why you has his scent and he has your scent now.” Dongwoo stated.

“I think yes, because we’re half-mated now.” Woohyun confirmed.

Dongwoo has a boyfriend, an Omega’s, but they didn’t mated yet. So, he still has his own scent. Woohyun sometimes wondering about the reason, because Dongwoo said he did love his boyfriend.

“Myungsoo must be as shocked as me after hearing the news, right?” Dongwoo said, chuckled, as they started to eating their food.

Woohyun shook his head. “I called him this morning from the office phone to telling him about my phone, but no, I didn’t told him yet. I think it’s better to telling him directly.”

He looking at his plate as he honestly said, “Actually, I didn’t know how to telling him, hyung”

He looking at Dongwoo questioned face. “Why? He must be happy for you when he heard about it.”

Dongwoo looked surprised at the Alpha’s words, maybe because he knows that Myungsoo and him was so close. They always stick together since back then and checking on each other even by a text or come to each other house. They always helping, taking care and supporting each other. And Dongwoo didn’t found a reason to hide Woohyun mated-status, but Woohyun was an Alpha and an Alpha has a sharper intuition.

“Just.. don’t know, hyung.” Woohyun said as he shrugged his shoulders.

-----------------------------------------------------(^w^)------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo were on his studio, staring at the pictures above his table. He were selection the best ten pictures amongst the twenty. He was satisfy with the result of his shoot, but he want to choosing the best amongst it. He were selection another pictures when he feels a figure standing beside him.

“What do you want, hyung?” Myungsoo asked, eyes still glued at the pictures.

“Oh, is that the pictures when you went to Jeju last month?” The male asked instead of replying on the Alpha question.

“Yes. I want to giving the pictures to him as a present.” Myungsoo said as he put the pictures to the brown envelopes.

He smiling at the memories of him and Woohyun vacation on Jeju last month. Myungsoo told the older Alpha’s he was about to taking some shoot and persuading Woohyun to go with him. He was so happy when Woohyun agreed. They went to Jeju for five days and It’s turned into Woohyun secret photoshoot than Myungsoo actual purpose. His nostalgia distracted as he hearing a sigh from the male who were sitting beside him. He turned his head to the right to saw a male frown face.

“What is it, yeol-hyung?” He asked.

The male rolling his eyes as he said. “I told you to just tell him.”

“About what?” Myungsoo asked lamely as he focused back on the pictures. He know were the topic will going on.

“Telling him about your feeling, that you like him.” Sungyeol said.

“Until when you’ll hiding it? Gosh, you’re an Alpha for god sake, why so coward.” Sungyeol continue said mockingly, mumbling the last words. Silent engulfing them as the alpha didn’t responds at the older words. He know, he always know that Sungyeol word was right. The older often talking about this, pushing him to confesses to the older Alpha, but Myungsoo just simply shrugged his shoulder. He want to told Woohyun about his feeling toward him, that he likes him so much. But Sungyeol was right. He was a coward, because he scared his feeling would breaking their friendship, making he losing Woohyun.

“I accepted your reject

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter