Silhouette

Night and Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One : Silhouette

 

 

Sunggyu stirring in his sleep. He looked around to found out that he was in the parking lot. The place was empty with the dimmed light. He looked at the front, he can see the silhouette of a man with a white shirt standing infront of him. He can’t see the man face because he was back facing him and with the lack of lighting, it was getting harder to see. He moving his legs, trying to get closer to that man, but the man started walking away.

 

“Stop there!” Sunggyu voice howl in the empty parking lot. The distance between them became larger. He running, running and running to catch the man, but the man keep walked away from him with a long distance still separated them. He felt like his leg was chained, because it’s really heavy to moving his legs.

 

“I said Stop!” Sunggyu screamed. Sweat starts to forming in his forehead. He calling the man name several times, but the man never looking back at him. After suddenly the man stop walking and standing on his feet, but still back facing him. Sunggyu stopping himself from running. He staring at the man back white shirt while walking with heavy steps into his direction. Sunggyu finally able to cutting the distance between them. Sunggyu standing behind the man and trying to inspecting the strange yet familiar figure infront of him. He still can’t seeing the man clearly because his vision was blurry. He felt the loneliness and sad aura from the man. He raising his trembling right hand to touch the man right shoulder.

 

Sunggyu breathing heavily when suddenly the man body turn into a black dusts and dissapeared from his sight. He screamed out the man name unconsiously and jerking up from his sleep. He breathing heavily and looking around. He relieved when he found out he was still in his bedroom. He sweeping off the sweats in his forehead.

 

“What the hell.” He hissed when he sees his digital watch splayed a ‘23.15’ on its monitor. His body was still trembling and his heart still beating so fast from the dream. Sunggyu doesn’t know why he keep having a weird dream lately. It’s already a month sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter