The Alphas

Night and Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two : The Alphas

 

Woohyun closing the door behind him. He sighing when he found out the place was empty, like usual. Woohyun thought. He leaning his tired body into the couch and placing his right hand into his forehead. He closing his eyes. Today was a tiring day for him. He was owned an event organizer company and today they have a project for a well-known company anniversary. As an alpha, he want all the project he have is going well without any mistakes, so he often controlling the events by himself, like today.

 

Woohyun opened his eyes when his tummy made a growl sound. He doesn’t remembered when the last time he eating today. He was too busy even to take a bit bite of a rice, and he doesn’t feel like eating. It was too lonely to eating alone. He doesn’t like it. He pull out his smartphone from his left pocket. He looked at his phone screen. It was 23.15. He placing his phone on his left side. He looking around at his empty apartement, it was so quite, too quite. He felt sting in his heart. Woohyun closing his heavy tired eyes.

 

No, Woohyun. It was your own decision.

 

Woohyun opened his eyes when he felt someone shook his shoulder.

“Hyung, why are you sleeping here?” Woohyun blinking his eyes to clearing his vision. He doesn’t even realize he was sleeping in the couch. He smiling when he recognize the face.

“Why are you here, btw? It’s already late.” He asking back and stretching his stiff body. He looked the man was rolling his eyes then sitting on Woohyun left side.

“I’m sending a message to you, but you are not replied. That’s why i’m here.” Myungsoo said, glaring at the tired face man with the messy hair from the sleep, so cute. He smiling.

 

Woohyun take his phone and found a message from myungsoo. It was thirty seconds ago, Myungsoo was asking him if he was already at home or still working.

“Oh sorry, i didn’t seen it.” Woohyun said, he know myungsoo will worried. They was know each other from three years ago and claimed as a best friend. Myungsoo was know Woohyun was an alpha from a broken family. His father want Woohyun to be a leader of their clan but Woohyun doesn’t want it. He has his own dream and he never dreaming to be a leader of his clan. He have a heated arguments with his father because he rejected his father order. After made up his mind, he decided to leaving his clan. He moving to the seoul and met with myungsoo six month later.

“Nevermind, hyung.” Myungsoo give him a reas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter