The Scent

Night and Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three : Scent

 

 

Myungsoo staying at Woohyun place that night. They sleeping side by side on Woohyun bed. Myungsoo chuckled when he heard a soft snores come out from the sleeping man beside him as fast as his head touching the pillow. He turned his position so he facing Woohyun who still deep in the dreamland. Myungsoo examined Woohyun handsome face.

 

“He looks like a baby when he’s sleeping.”, Myungsoo chuckled at his own thought. His mind wandering around at the thought of their first meeting.

 

Three years ago, there was a cafe near his apartement. It just a small cafe, but Myungsoo likes it. It’s cozy because not many customers comes, but the coffee taste was delicious. Myungsoo comes often when he needed time to relaxing from his college activities or just taking his ‘me’ time.

 

Until one day, Myungsoo entering the cafe and his eyes caught a new figure in front of the coffee machine. It was a boy, around his age and he looked cute with his bunny cheeks, but on another side he looking hot. He were decorating the coffee, Myungsoo thought. Myungsoo walking toward his favorite spot, in the corner next to the window.

 

“Hey, Myung. Like usual?” The waiter’s smiling at him. Myungsoo always drinking the same every time he comes, a latte.

 

“Yes, please.” Myungsoo smiling as the waiter’s writing his order. Myungsoo took a glimpse on the figure who was busily making a customer order.

 

“Your order will be done in a minutes.” The waiter’s said, smiling at him.

 

“Thanks, Minseok-ah.” Myungsoo thanked him before the waiter’s went to the coffee machine and giving the order to the newbie barista.

 

Myungsoo looked to the outside of the windows. There were several people who walking around outside. Today the weather was so good, that the sky were so blue. Myungsoo pull out his camera from his bag and take some shoot of the blue sky. He smiling, feeling satisfied when he looked at the result.

 

His activity interrupted when Minseok comes with his latte. He put it on the table in front of him. Myungsoo thanked him before the waiter’s leave. Myungsoo was amazed at the decoration above his latte. The white foam was transformed to a camera. He smiling when a warmth feeling blooming inside his body. He took his camera and take a shoot of his beautiful latte.

 

Like a magnet, his eyes comeback to the boy who still busy behind the coffee machine. He positioned his camera and secretly taking a pictures of the newbie barista. Myungsoo chuckled. He looks so cute on his apron. He couldn’t get enough of the newbie barista, so he took another shoot of him. Myungsoo frozen on his place. He could feel a thousand of butterfly flying on his stomach when suddenly their eyes met for the first time.

 

He did likes Woohyun romantically from the first day he saw the older male. It’s so hard to keeping this secret for three years. Myungsoo felt the urge to touching the sleeping man’s face, but stopped midway when he realize his action. He shouldn’t do it. He turned back to his previous position and staring at the white ceiling.

 

He really want to telling Woohyun about his true feeling toward him, but he scared, what if it’ll broken their friendship? What if it’ll makes Woohyun go away from him? And another what if always comes whenever he thinking about his feeling toward the older male. Myungsoo sighing. He felt like a coward, a coward alpha. He staring at the sleeping man beside him, “Will you accept my feeling toward you, hyung?”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------(^w^)------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The loud voice ringing near Sunggyu ears. He cursed and took the phone out under his pillow. It was Saturday, and it’s means he can waking up late, cuddling time with his lovely fluffy bed, but it’s getting interrupted because someone calling him. He pressed the answer button without taking a look at the phone screen, too lazy to opening his eyes.

 

“It’s Saturday fyi.” Sunggyu said lazily with his eyes still closed. His hoarse voice filing the empty room.

 

“Hey, hyung. Are you still sleeping? Unbelievable.” The voice from the other line commented.

 

Sunggyu groaned, “Yeah. And why? It’s weekend, I don’t need to wake up early, Howon.”

 

The called person laughing at Sunggyu words, “It was already 12 p.m. Aren’t you felt hungry, hyung?”

 

Sunggyu opened his eyes to looking at the time on his phone screen. Howon was right, it was 12 p.m and suddenly his tummy growling.

 

Chuckling at himself, he said, “Uh, yeah. I didn’t realize it.”

 

“Why did you calling, btw?” Sunggyu asked. He leaned his back on the head of the bed.

 

“Let’s meet up. It’s better than you sleeping all day, lazy hamster.” The Alpha teased.

 

“Ya! I’m not lazy nor a hamster. I’m just--uh, forget it.” Sunggyu barked. Feeling annoyed with the nickname that his friends always created for him. Howon laughing hard, it’s makes Sunggyu should keep away his phone from his ear for a seconds.

 

“See you at the cafe later then, hamster.” Howon doesn’t stop his tease to the older male. Sunggyu was about to barking back when the line was cutting off by Howon. He stared annoyingly at his phone screen. “Rude!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------(^w^)------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo opening his eyes when the sunshine shining on his face. He blinking his eyes several times to adjust his blurry vision and stretching his stiff body. He suddenly stop moving when his nostrils caught a delicious smells. He smiling and rolling out from the bed immediately.

 

He walking toward the bathroom to brush his teeth and washing his face. He moving his legs towards the kitchen to saw a heartwarming scene, in front of him Woohyun were busily cooking a breakfast for them. Myungsoo could guessing from the smell, Woohyun were cooking a fried rice (that Woohyun was so proud about it). He was back facing Myungsoo so he doesn't know someone was staring at him intensly, that could making a hole on his back.

 

Myungsoo can’t stop smiling. Act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter