Unexpected Meeting

Night and Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four : UNEXPECTED MEETING

 

 

 

Sunggyu tummy grumbling in protest. He walking toward the kitchen to search something to eat, maybe a ramyun would be great. He opened the drawer to found a spider-web a.k.a nothing. Sunggyu sighing and closed the pity drawer. His next target was the fridge. He opened the fridge door to welcomed by a bottle of cold water. It’s looked so cold yet lonely inside the empty fridge. He let another sigh and closed it. He just eating a cheesecake for dinner when he met with Howon today and it was already eight p.m. He felt so hungry now. The image of a warm and spicy ramyun didn’t help his growling tummy. He hurriedly changed into a white loose tee and a pair of jeans. He take his wallet and his phone before going out from his apartement.

 

The store was two block from his house. Sunggyu walking toward the already dark street. He regretting his decision to not wearing a jacket because it’s cold outside. His body shivering when the cold breeze touching his face. The street was strangely so empty and quite even it was on Saturday. Sunggyu biting his lips and feeling the urge to walking as fast as he can.

 

He grinning happily when the store just a steps in front of him. He entering the store and was welcomed by the cashier who greeting him when he entered the empty store. He walking toward the noodle section to take several packs of his lovely ramyun and throwing it happily into the basket on his right hand.

 

Sunggyu stopped his reunion with his lovely ramyun when his nostrils caught a familiar musky scent. The scent was similar with the scent he sniffs on the cafe, oh maybe no, he sure it was the same scent. Sunggyu frozen on his feet when the scent getting stronger and stronger, sign that the owner was near with him. He doesn’t know why, but his heart thumping wildly on his ribcage. He turned his head to his left side when he felt another present standing on the edge of the section. There was a man, on his age, or maybe younger, standing about two meters from him and his sharp gaze staring straight at Sunggyu foxy eyes. Sunggyu body shivered at the intense gaze. It feel like the strong gaze were engulfing him, he couldn’t take his eyes from the black orbs and Sunggyu felt the time tickling slowly than usual.

 

The man cleared his throat making Sunggyu body jumped and snapped back to the reality. He stopped staring at the handsome male and focusing his gaze back at the forgotten ramyun. Sunggyu could sense the male walking closer from the strong scent that hitting his nostrils. Sunggyu was about to put the fourth pack into the basket when the man already standing beside him, doing his business.

 

Sunggyu likes the scent, it’s intoxicating, addicting, and he couldn’t stop himself to secretly sniffing on the scent. But with the owner just a centimeter from him, it was fulfilling his nostrils. He felt drowned and couldn’t catching the oxygen. He doesn’t even know why his hand suddenly trembling and felt so weak. He dropped the basket from his grip and some of ramyun scattered on the floor. He hurriedly on his knee and placing back the ramyun to his basket.

 

He doesn’t know what’s wrong with him today. He was sure his heat was on the next two months and he was under suppressant since last year, so his hormone wouldn’t attracted to any scent. Howon was an alpha and Sunggyu couldn’t even sense his scent, but this man scent was stronger than the other alpha’s scent. Why?

 

The scent sending a weird sensation to his body and his mind. He felt weak and feeling the urge to hug the man beside him. He shook his head to get his right mind back. Luckily, it didn’t make him turn on, so, it must be not from his heat, because he would losing his sense if it happened.

 

Sunggyu head starts feeling dizzy from the musky scent and his inner debate to being closer to the alpha’s. He felt like he’ll fainted at any seconds if he stay any longer. He should leave this place before he losing his mind, or maybe the worst, the alpha in front of him would affected by his scent and attack him. Sunggyu shook the thought away and hurriedly placing the ramyun back to the basket.

 

“Hey, are you alright? You look so pale.” The alpha’s said, already on his knee to helping Sunggyu placing the ramyun back to the basket. Sunggyu could felt a man gaze on him, but didn’t dare to staring back. A cold sweats start to form on his forehead.

 

“Y-Yeah, T-thanks.” Sunggyu said with a low voice, before standing and leaving the alpha’s, going to the cashier. Sunggyu hurriedly exited the store without looking back.

 

-----------------------------------------------------(^w^)------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun drove his car on the empty street, on the way to go home. He felt uneasy inside his heart. He couldn’t stop thinking about the foxy eyes male. He didn’t look in a good condition, or maybe, he could feel it too? The same feeling that rosed on Woohyun body and mind everytime his nostrils caught the scent. He didn’t know what happened to him today. As an alpha’s he have an ability to sense the other scent. He would know which was an Alpha’s or an Beta’s or even an Omega’s. He was sure the foxy eyes male was an omega, the same omega he recognize on Minseok cafe, because he has the same brownish hair and the same sweet scent that driving him insane. Woohyun sighing. He opened his car windows to inhaling a fresh air.

 

The night wind touching his face and his hair. It’s helping him to feeling relaxed and much better. He inhaling the fresh air deeply to make his nostrils caught a slight of the scent he already missed. He stopped his car immediately, curious if it was just his imagination. He inhaling for a second time and could catching a slight of the sweet strawberry scent in the air. He gripping the wheel harder, debated with his inner self. After a second of debating, his urge to seeing the foxy eyes male face was bigger than his right mind telling him to just flew away to home. Woohyun burst out from his car and sniffing his nose in the thin air. His heart thumping wildly, “He was here.”

 

The scent guided him into the dark alley. Woohyun wonders what the other doing on the dark alley. He stop midway when he heard a muffled voice from the inside of the dark alley. His body tense, alerted, because he could sense another scent around it, another alpha’s scent. He pull out his phone to turn on the flashlight and entering the alley. His blood boil in anger when he looking at the sight. The cute foxy eyes male were being pinned to the wall by a man, a drunk- alpha’s. Woohyun growling in anger.

 

“Let.go.of.him.” Woohyun said sternly, but the other male didn’t listen to him. He growled back and hissed.

 

“Mind your own business, dude.” He said, looking at the frightened boy on his hold.

 

“I want to having fun with this cutie.” The drunken alpha’s said. The man face snuggle on the foxy eyes neck and Woohyun could seeing how the male trembling in fear.

 

Woohyun didn’t know what’s wrong with him, but the words didn’t help his already boil blood. He pushing the drunken-alpha to the side, separating him from the foxy eyes who gasped at the scene. He doesn’t even care with the fact that his phone broken from his action. He punches the man’s face before pinned the man on the other side of the wall. Woohyun gripping the collar of the man’s shirt and staring with his ready-to-kill eyes.

 

“Leave, before I ripping your useless brain and cutting your balls.” Woohyun commanded. Without another words, the drunken-alpha leaving, slightly running, from the dark alley. Woohyun let out a heavy sigh when the drunken-man disappeared from his sight and he couldn’t sense his scent.

 

Woohyun eyes back to the brown-haired male who still frozen on his feet with his foxy eyes stared at him. His body still trembling in fear. Woohyun heart clenched when he recognize a wet trails of tears on the male cheeks. He was crying.

 

“Are you alright? Did he hurt you?” Woohyun asked while walking closer to the brown-haired male. He jumped on his feet and didn’t answering. He taking a step back when Woohyun trying to get closer. His foxy eyes looking at Woohyun in fear when his back touching the cold wall. A sobs escaped from his pink lips making Woohyun sighing, heart-broken at the sight. He doesn’t know what possessed him to pulling the brown-haired male into his embrace. The other whined and struggling on the hug.

 

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t hurt you.” Woohyun said softly, but the brown-haired male still struggling, trying to break the hug making Woohyun tighten the hug.

 

“I’m here to save you. I wouldn’t let anyone to hurt you.” Woohyun doesn’t know why, but he meant it. The brown-haired male stopped struggling and broke into tears. His hand gripping Woohyun shirt.

 

“Ssshh.. You’re save now.” Woohyun said softly, feeling the wetness on his shirt. He brushing his hand on the brown-haired male hair and telling him that everything is alright. Woohyun hands couldn’t stop touching the soft locks while another hand wrapping the Omega’s protectively. His eyes widen when the grip on his shirt loosened and the body laying unconscious on his hug.

 

-----------------------------------------------------(^w^)------------------------------------------------

 

Sunggyu wrapped the blanket to covered all over his body. It feels so warm and comfy. He yawned and blinking his eyes to adjust his blurry vision. He looked at the white ceiling for a second before forcing his body to waking up. He looked around the room in horror and realization hit him.

 

“Where is this?!” He muttered. He looking down to his body instantly but relieved when he was still wearing his clothes, the same white loose tee he wore last night.

 

His body stiffened at the thought of the last night, all memories flowing up on his brain and his cheeks reddened at the thought of the hug. He sniffing in the air and his cheeks feel like burning when he could sense the alpha’s scent all over the place even on his body. The door suddenly opened and Sunggyu wish the hole would him, making him disappear.

 

“Good morning.” The alpha’s greeted, entering the room with smile plastering on his lips.

 

“G-Good morning.” The Omega’s replying with blush on his cheeks, recognize the face.

 

“Did you sleep well?” The Alpha’s asked and Sunggyu nodded as the respond.

 

The Alpha’s walking closer and Sunggyu gripping the blanket who covered his legs and waist. The weird feeling come back again to Sunggyu body. “P-Please don’t come closer.”

 

The words making the alpha’s stopped immediately. Sunggyu could seeing how the smile flattered from the Alpha’s face. Guilty washed over inside Sunggyu heart.

 

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to scared you. You were unconscious last night and I don’t know where’s your house. So, I take you to my house instead. I didn’t do anything to you, I swear.” The Alpha’s explained. He let out a small smile, but Sunggyu could see a sadness in his eyes.

 

“It’s not about that. It’s because of y-your scent.” The alpha’s looked at Sunggyu in confuse. Sunggyu cheeks burn in embarrassment. The alpha’s must be think he was a ert now, great.

 

“My scent? Am I stink?” The alpha’s asked, sniffing at himself. Sunggyu couldn’t hide his smile. He shook his head instantly.

 

“No. You’re not stinky, but your scent is too strong for me if you stay near me. It’s makes me dizzy and-” Sunggyu stopped his words because he couldn’t told the alpha’s that his scent making Sunggyu feel the need to hug him, to clinging at the man’s in front of him. He blushed at the thought.

 

“I-I just feel weird. I don’t know why. Sorry.” Sunggyu sighing. The alpha’s chuckling at Sunggyu explanation.

 

“It’s okay, you don’t need to apologize.” The alpha’s said and make a safe distance from him.

 

“Oh, I’m Woohyun, btw. Nam Woohyun.” The alpha’s introduced himself as his lips stretching up.

 

“I’m Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu.” The Omega’s replying. Sunggyu was happy because he finally knows the alpha’s name, Nam Woohyun. Namu. A tree? Sunggyu bite his bottom lips to not letting any chuckled out from his own thought.

 

“I came to tell you it’s time for breakfast. I’m preparing a clothes for you. I put it on the bedside and you can take a shower on the bathroom. It’s on the corner of this room.” Woohyun informed and excused from the room.

 

“Oh, Woohyun..” Sunggyu stopped the male who was about to open the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter