My Last

Heart Click
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***

The first time I saw you,you were sitting on your favorite spot near the glass wall of the cafe where I'm working at. Your leaning your back on the chair,holding a book in your hands. Your face was serious and your attention were all focus on the book that you're reading that you didn't even realize that your order has already arrived and that one of my co worker was standing infront of you. Her presence startled you a bit but you manage to flash her your sweetest smile and say your thanks before she left your table.

Witnessing those cute little gesture of yours makes me smile like an idiot. I was on the counter so I can see you near and clear. I can't even take my eyes off on you. Your face that shining brighter than the sunlight. Every single features of it,from your long and wavy eyelashes,your sharp and pointed nose,down to your red and luscious lips and your long and silky hair that is loosely falling from your shoulders. Observing you from afar like a stalker that may surely sounds creepy to everyone. I thought I have been hypnotized that I didn't even realized that I accidentally spilled the coffee that one of my customer ordered. But I'm thankful enough that he immediately accepted my apology. I heard the soft laughter of my other co workers behind me but I just ignored them because all I cared at that moment was you and only you.

 

Time,days and weeks has passed. You became a regular customer in the cafe that I 'm working at. I'm very happy that time because that only means that I could be able to see you everyday.

We started talking(well,not the usual talked but just the customer and employee talked) what I mean was you talked to me when you ordered in the counter. Funny how I considered it a talked when it just a simple You ordered something then I served  you your order

 

"Hi"

"Hello"

 

I remember the first time I got a strength to talked to you(not the customer-employee talked but the usual normal talked). You were sitting on your favorite spot holding a book in your hands again when I approached you. I really felt nervous because I didn't know what exactly to do. You lifted up your head to face me. I was stunned in my spot because that was the first time I saw your face up close. You're so beautiful.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Ahm,hi. Can I take this seat across you?"

I carefully asked. At first I thought your going to shoo me away because it's lasted almost a minute before you answered. But I was wrong when suddenly you flashes your sweetest eye smile to me.

 

"Of course"

 

"I'm Irene"

You suddenly introduced the moment I completely and comfortably sat on the chair across you. Lending your hand for a handshake with your sweetest smile that brighten almost everything around you still plastered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter