My (Jealous) Bae

Heart Click
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Irene and Wendy were sitting silently across each other inside their school library. It was actually Irene's idea. Since their final exam we're nearly approaching and since Irene happened to be the studious person alive she insisted to do this advance review with Wendy. Of course,being a good and loyal girlfriend Wendy is,so she agreed to it but in all honesty this is not really her nature doing an advance study for the exam and reading every pages of the thick books. It was a completely disaster for her.

She feels helpless,hopeless seeing the tons of books infront of her and Irene that almost block her view on the pretty and attractive girl sitting infront of her.

Irene was wearing a very serious expression on her face. Flipping the pages of the books but without leaving her gaze unto it. Her eyebrows scrunches a bit as her eyes moving in motion. Her pink and luscious lips pursed in concentration and Wendy didn't wanted to take off her eyes in just admiring every feature of her girlfriend's face and everything her girlfriend do when she's this concentrated in doing something. She finds it more attractive and hot? 

She's whipped,hundred percent whipped for this girl. She didn't mind if she has to undergo different tortured or disaster during this advance review that Irene has planned for them because all she care right now was the person she's staring at. The person that she's whipped of. The person that she love and will love forever. Sound's cheezy but true.

Absentmindedly,Wendy leaned on the table with her hands supporting her chin,focusing her gaze unto Irene feeling mesmerize by the latter's beauty while wearing her most sweetest yet creepy smile.

Oblivious,Irene continue her own stuff without even given Wendy a glance but not until they both hear a soft giggle on the other table next to them.

Irene paused as both of them snap their head unto the source of the noise only to see three girls looking at their direction with a big smile on their faces.

Irene's eyebrow knitted together when the three girls sheepishly waved their hands unto them. Irene thought at first that the three were just waving on someone that seated behind them but when she saw Wendy waved back at the three and on her periphrial view and seeing a tint of pink starting to form on the three girls cheeks before giggling again,Irene then concluded that the three girls were really waving at their direction or more likely to Her girlfriend's direction.

Realizing it. Irene's blood immediately raises up and boiled in anger. Narrowing her eyes,she give the three flirty girls an icy glares.The three immediately retreated back in fear as they immediately look away and pretended that they were reading their books instead.

 

Irene didn't take her eyes off from the three for almost a minute just to make sure they didn't give a flirty gaze and gesture again on her girlfriend before looking away and fixes her gaze on Wendy.

Wendy's smile immediately faded when her eyes met her girlfriend's signature icy glare. She unkowingly gulp the lump of before adjusting her sitting position.

 

"W-what's wrong?" she dare to asked,feeling the sweat starting to form on her forehead down to her neck in too much nervousness

 

Irene's eyes narrowed unto her but she didn't uttered a words instead she left out a scoff,gathered her things and storms out of the school's library leaving the confuse and surprise Wendy

 

"I-Irene wait" she half shouted,half-whispered before following Irene outside

 

 

 

***

 

"Hi Babe" Wendy greeted with a big and sweet smile the moment Irene open the door of her apartment

Irene was wearing a blank expression on her face but before Wendy could ever do or say something Irene immediately slam the door close infront of her face that really shock her to the point that she almost froze on her spot.

It last for almost a minute before she could be able to move her body. Blinking for almost a minute before knocking on the door again but the same as what happened last time,Irene didn't open the door again and completely ignore the knocking she is doing on her apartment door.

After almost a hundred times of knocking,Wendy felt hopeless. Her shoulder sunk down and her head hung low. Heaving a long deep sigh,she decided to take her leave

 

It was almost a week since Irene started to ignore her like she's not her girlfriend. Wendy wanted to fix this misunderstanding between her and the latter but how can she even do that if Irene was always keeping distance on her?

It's really frustrating. Wendy felt upset. It makes her crazy. She didn't know what else to do with her girlfriend that always get easily jealous.

 

"Help? I thought your the great Son Wendy who doesn't even need others help because you can do everything" Her bestfriend Joy mocked before sipping on her drinks

 

"Com'on Joy. This is not the time to blurt out your hatred,you see I'm in a little bit trouble right now with my love life"

 

"Damnit Wendy! I'm not a trouble fixer! Why not you do it by yourself infact it's your LOVE LIFE anyway"

 

"Joy,do you think I will still ask your help if I think I can do it by myself?" Wendy deadpanned

 

Joy rolled her eyes as she cross her arms on her chest before giving Wendy a serious yet s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter