It's not a JOKE,I'm inlove with you(YerixSeulgi)

Heart Click
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairings:SeulgixYeri=YermSeul

 

Kang Seulgi,campus cutie,most popular girl in town,talented,has tons of fangirls and fanboys. Alright,to top it all she's perfect definitely a girlfriend material but,there is always an exception in everything because Kang Seulgi despite of having a lot of admirers is still a I mean single.

When we say single,it doesn't mean she haven't dated anyone before actually she did, it just that she's the typical campus playgirl who was dating three person at the same time before breaking up with them after a week.Definitely,she's an angel in disguise. Having a very innocent face but actually  a beast inside.

 

"You jerk!" A weeping girl said before slapping the taller girl's face and storms out of the apartment room wearing a grumpy expression on her face

A loud whistle replaced the silence as another girl entered the scene just the exact time the weeping girl left

"That's surely hurts"

"Not again,Wendy!" The taller girl said as she walk near the couch and slump herself unto it before turning on the television

"That's the third time for today,I guess. The evidence on your red cheeks say it all" Wendy uttered before sitting next to the latter

The latter shrug her shoulder before changing the channel on the t.v

"When are you going to learn,Seul?"she paused" I told you,girls are not a toy to play. You should've known that because your a girl too"

"Thank's mom for the lecture again"Seulgi say sarcastically

"Yah! I'm just being a good friend here you know!" Wendy complained as she lightly shove Seulgi's shoulder

"This is my personal life and I know what I am doing" Seulgi says nonchalant

Wendy let out a scoff as she crosses her arms on her chest

"You know,there is always a karma for everything we've done bad. Goodluck if that happened to you because of what your doing!"

"After lecturing me,now your treatening me? How good friend are you"

"I'm just being practical!"

"Whatever you say"Seulgi said as she lay flat on the couch with her legs purposely settling on Wendy's lap.

Wendy immediately swat the latter's legs away from her lap before abruptly stand on her feet but earned a playful laughter from Seulgi.

Wendy roll her eyes harshly

"That's it. Enjoy your life now because I swear sooner or later,the karma will knock your world and bring a hell out of you"

"Amen" came the sarcastic reply

Wendy,for a hundred times today roll her eyes before making her way to her room and slamming the door harshly.

Seulgi let out a smile,tucking her arms behind her head before fixing her gaze unto the white ceiling.

 

Karma,huh? 

 

 

***

 

"Seul! Are you not playing?" Wendy,being the team captain of their soccer team was more concern of not completing a good strategy for the final competition because the careless bear who chooses to play a game on her phone instead of joining on their practice

"I'm not in the mood" came the short reply

Wendy narrowed her eyes to her friends. This girl is really the death of her. Very difficult to deal of. 

Wendy take a big step towards her friend as she arrived infront of the oblivious bear who was busy with her phone,Wendy swiftly snatch the phone from her hand

"Wendy!" Seulgi immediately stand from the bench where she was seating to reach out the phone from Wendy's hold but Wendy immediately retreated back while her hand that was holding the phone was hide behind her.

"I'll give you back your phone if you join us with the practice"

"I told you I'm not in a mood"

"Your excuse will not work on me Kang. So you better go at the middle of the field or else you will never get your phone back" Wendy challenge.

It was a complete silence after that. The two remained their intense eye contact but not before Seulgi decided to finally give up.

"Ok fine! You win again!" says Seulgi before taking her step towards the middle of the field but that was not before purposely hitting Wendy by her shoulders

 

***

This is way too frustrating than Wendy expected. She thought,she will make Seulgi play this time but to her annoyance,Seulgi didn't even made any moves to help her team member instead she remained standing at the side watching everyone playing the game.

This girl. Is really stubborn most of the times.

 

***

Seulgi is really not in the mood to do anything right now. She more surely choose to play a game on her smartphone rather than ended up sweaty because of playing soccer game but despite of her wanting to just sit comfortably at the side she can't do that now because of her bossy bestfriend who insisted for her to join their practice. 

But of course since she's the Kang Seulgi she has another plan in mind to be able for her to still skip with the practice even if she was already on the field without taking notice by the other(surely,except for Wendy). She did went at the middle of the field as what Wendy told her but she make sure to stand at the very corner of the game field as she watches everyone moving and running to the other side,kicking the ball and pushing each other. She also enjoy watching her teammate poorly landed their face and on the ground whenever they accidental push and hit each other.

She was laughing so hard with her hands on her stomach when suddenly someone caught her attention. Her laughter slowly dies down. Her face slowly move to the side to fully face the direction of the person. 

A girl with her long locks that was gracefully swaying on the otherside of her milky white shoulder as the wind touches it. A wide smile that was bright as the sunlight grazing on her lump and luscious lips. Her eyes that has a long wavy eyelashes,crinckled a bit because of her big smile but still beautiful to Seulgi's eyes. Her small yet pointed nose that perfectly fit on her pretty and mesmerizing face. The way she walked passby the soccer field looks like a scene in a movie wherein the lead female actress walked infront of the crowd in a slow motion. 

Seulgi is truly dumbstruck that she unknowingly wearing a creepy smile on her lips.

An angel was walking pass infront of her Seulgi must be the luckiest person alive

"Seul! Watch out!" A shout coming from her bestfriend Wendy was the last thing Seulgi heard before a ball hit her head and knock her off.

 

***

 

"Is she ok?"

 

"I doubt that. Just look at her she's wearing a creepy smile on her face"

 

"Maybe the impact make her lose her mind already"

 

"Do we need to call a psychiatrist instead?"

 

Seulgi's vision was a little bit blurred at first,her eyes was still adjusting on the blinding light  but her hearing is already as clear as crystal that she could be able to hear the conversation between her two great good friends(when we say great good friends,they were a kind of friend who will always beside you not just to accompany you but also to make fun of you) who was talking like she's not there.

"Oh she's awake!"A voice which Seulgi recognize that belongs to Wendy greeted her as soon as she completely open her eyes

"How you feeling?"

"Fine,definitely fine" Seulgi replied with a wide smile on her face as her eyes twinkle in delight

Wendy and Joy exchange a confuse looks. 

"We need to bring her to the mental hospital" Joy mouthed

"Why?"Wendy mouthed back

"Because she's already losing her mind" Joy mouthed again

"I'm still here you know" Seulgi said glaring at the two

Wendy and Joy let out an awkward chuckled when they realize that Seulgi notice their not-so-secret conversation

"I'm not losing my mind like what you both think"Seulgi said like she could read what the two were thinking at that moment

"I'm smiling because I thought I saw an angel earlier"

"I'm definitely sure she's losing it"Joy mouthed again but Wendy immediately pinch her at her side earning a yelp from the latter

"Angel?" Wendy asked ignoring the whining Joy beside her

"Yeah,an angel who walks on earth"she paused,looking at nowhere with a loving look on her eyes

"Believe me she's-aW!" Joy yelp again when Wendy pinch her side

"Wen"Seulgi called out but her gaze was still infront,calling both their attention

"Yes?"

"I think I'm inlove"

A moment of deafening silence embedded the room.

Not until Joy suddenly crack into a loud laughter filling up the whole infirmary room.

 

"I think your right Joy,let's bring her to mental instead"

 

"Yah! I'm still here,you know!"

 

 

***

Seulgi was walking alone at the school hall. It was past 5,the exact time her afternoon classes ended. She was taking the direction of the entrance hall where she and her bestfriend Wendy agreed to meet after their classes so they can get home together. 

She was at the middle of her track when her phone suddenly vibrate inside her skirt pocket.

 

*1 message received

[from:WannieOlaf]

         Yo! Seul. Sorry I can't tag along. Irene,asked me to eat dinner at her apartment tonight. See you later. Bye.

 

"Whipped"Seulgi muttered before putting her phone again inside her skirt pocket and continue with her track.

"You've gotta be kidding me"she said with a surprise expression on her face the moment she notice the heavy rain outside"You've gotta be kidding me!" she repeated with the same tone as she take few more step at the edge of the entrance

Why the world suddenly been mean to her today? First, she's being knockdown by the soccer ball because she was lost in her thought seeing the angel that sent from heaven. Second,being ditch by her great good friend who chooses her girlfriend over than her and now,being stuck in the middle of the rain? Seriously?

Seulgi ruffled her hair in frustration as she helplessly stare at the droplets falling from the roof of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter