` teaser #3

 MY SMART BOY: APPLY OPEN!
MSB
 
hOME
 
REVIEWS
 
Mission (im)possible
 
It was half an hour passed 11pm. Half an hour more and god knows what will happen to Hwamin. She had informed her friends, insisting them to leave without her as she has some unfinish business to do at the mall. Guess what? There she was, running into a shop that was about to close. (The mall closes at midnight since it was a weekend.) The shopkeeper shot death glares at her but who cares? Hwamin began fishing out clothes from the men's section. Even though she was in a rush, she still manage to pick a few nice looking shirts and jeans. If dressing ugly is a crime, Hwamin would have been put in jail because she actually bought a pair of slippers. Jeans and slippers, really? But who could blame her? She does not know his shoe size! Yes, his. 

"Ouch! What is that for?" The boy rubbed his face with a pout. Cute. But Hwamin was not noticing his cute face but his body. His ing hot body which she cannot take her eyes off. (Ew what a .) "Hwamin?" A poke on her sides made her jerk and wake up from her train of thoughts. "That body- I mean- WHAT? WHY ARE YOU ? WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?" She was blabbering while squeezing her eyes shut. "Clothes? Oh you mean this?" The lad picked up a pastel pink bunny phone cover while poking Hwamin again. She peeked through her fingers. Ah right, if he really was her phone, that was his outfit. "J-Just stay right there, DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR. I'll be right back." The girl lowered her head in embarrassment and ran out only to bump into her group of friends. "I have stuff to do, you guys can head home first!" Those were the last words from Hwamin before she go sprinting up towards the escalator. 

The sound of paper bags got louder as Hwamin approached the cubicle where the lad was waiting in. "Hey, wear these!" Bags started flying from above the cubicle door and some hit the android on the head. Will his owner even be gentle to him? This wasn't the first time that he gotten hit as she has dropped him almost twice that week. The cubicle door opened slowly after a few minutes with a still pouty android. Before he can open his mouth to complain about having jeans match with slippers was definitely a fashion don't ,the mall's speakers decided to interrupt him. "The mall will be closing in 5 minutes. Thank you for shopping with us and we hope to see you again!" Gathering all the paper bags, Hwamin grabbed the android by his wrist before running towards the exit. Great. 5 minutes till midnight. She was so screwed.
MESSAGE from yours truly
Another teaser!! I didn't expect so many applicants and I would like to thank each and every one of you! Reviews will come in late since school has started for me and really, take your time completing the app, we are in no rush just yet.

So this teaser is a continuation of the first teaser and to be real honest, I just bomb whatever came into my head. Huhu. But I hope you are able have an idea of why all androids are when they become human(?)

- mel