` teaser #1

 MY SMART BOY: APPLY OPEN!
MSB
 
hOME
 
REVIEWS
 
NEW PHONE
 
Age fifteen: "I think... I like you.." "Sorry Hwamin, but I don't think I feel the same way."

Age sixteen: "We should.. you know.. erm.. go out together sometime." "If you meant to say that we should be together as a couple, then sorry but I have eyes for someone else."

Age eighteen: "Is there a chance of us being together?" "You are not my type. I'm sorry."

My name is Ryu Hwamin. I'm turning twenty this year and I'm still not experienced what it is like to have a boyfriend. I think my appearance is the reason why I'm forever single. I mean, I'm 158cm and my sister is like 167cm? Thanks dad, for sending the wrong 'tadpole'. My chest is literally flat like an airport runway. Sometimes I would peek at my mom and older sister's chest and wonder if I am picked up from the dump. Anyway, my resolution this year will still be the same - get a boyfriend. Call me desperate but hey, most of the girls my age or even younger already have their first kiss. Looks like twenty seventeen will be another year of disappointment towards my love life, eh?


"I swear I'm never gonna experience the feeling of being in love." "Chill, girl. Your Mr. Right will appear when you least expect him." "Yeah, when I'm like fourty." "Just be patient. At least you still have your temporary boyfriend. What's his name? Taehyung?" "Oh shut up, he is just a phone." "Oh please, you bring him wherever you go!" Hwamin sipped on her second cup of Caramel Macchiato that she bought from Starbucks. It was Sunday and the girls had spent their day together shopping in Dongdaemun - a famous shopping district located in Seoul. The time was eleven and Hwamin had promised to be home before midnight. She has exactly an hour before getting grounded by her 'protective' parents. Just as the group got near the exit, Hwamin's bladder decides to give a cue. Sighing, she gave the bathroom a quick visit in just five minutes. As she left the washroom, her group was just talking about phone brands when one of them brought up the question. 

"Hwamin! I heard you got yourself a new phone! Where did you get it?" "I got it at the new phone shop near my house. The shop looks decent and the shopkeeper sounds convincing." "You could have gotten yourself an IPhone though. Oh well, where is it? I want to see it!" "It's here- darn it! I left it in the bathroom. Wait here!" 

What a klutz. The girl entered the washroom the second time with a different mission in mind. She pushed open the door of each stall because someone did not take notice of which stall she went into. Just as she pushed open the door of the fifth stall, a figure was sitting on the area that her phone had been previously. A man. A well-built man. "Oh my god I am so sorry!" Thinking she might have entered the wrong washroom, Hwamin covered her face the moment she saw the unpleasant (or not since that guy was fine) scene and ran out only to notice that she was indeed in the correct washroom. "Who are you and what are you doing in the female's bathroom?!" "Eh? Hello Hwamin, I'm your phone! My name is-" BAM! A high kick flew straight in the face of the male as Hwamin quickly ran out of the bathroom with that high pitched scream of hers.
MESSAGE from yours truly
whew! I actually had the teaser ready two days ago but aff decides to delete them. ;/  either way, here's the first teaser though i don't use complicated words nor do i express the feelings of the characters in a much detailed way unlike other authors.
u - u if you still decide to stick with me throughout the story, omg ily so much you really made my day. ; u ;

- mel