` teaser #2

 MY SMART BOY: APPLY OPEN!
MSB
 
hOME
 
REVIEWS
 
DOWNLOAD SUCCESSFUL 
 

“Don’t bull me, I know you bumped into her and I know you spilled her drink!” Kyori fumed, standing in front of her friend that was the victim of a spilled milkshake.

The man whom Kyori accused of bumping into said friend stuttered as he looked everyone else but her, wringing his hands. “I-I promise miss, if it was me i-it was only an accident!”

Kyori scoffed and moved forward but was tugged back by her friend. The girl had a worried expression on her face as she bit her bottom lip. “Kyo, it’s really okay. I was almost done with it anyway- let’s go.”

The fireball’s eyes softened and she nodded back at the girl, turning to give the man one last look. “You’re lucky she’s so nice. I was about to flame your .”

Satisfied, Kyori lead the girl into a café and they both sat, ordering new drinks and just enjoying their time off from class. Looking down to check her phone like she usually did, Kyori noticed a little download symbol at the top of her screen. That’s odd, she thought. I don’t remember getting any new apps or anything. Maybe it’s an update.

Kyori made a mental note to text Hwamin later- she and the rest of their friends spent the day together yesterday and something quite unusual happened to her and her phone. She’s curious about how the little rich girl is dealing with it.

Nodding to herself in amusement, she continued to spend her day with her friend, not thinking much of the mysterious download.

Later that night, however, she was quite startled to discover just what exactly was downloading on her phone.

She just plugged her phone in to charge when she noticed the download was already at 99%.

Shrugging, she left her phone and went to shower, like Kyori typically did at that time. Everything was going how it normally would- she left the shower as usual, wrapped herself in a towel as usual, and exited her bathroom only to discover something that was very unusual.

A guy stood looking around her room. Frozen, Kyori only watched as he opened his mouth to speak. “The name’s Min Yoongi, I guess. I’m your-“


Before he could finish his sentence, Kyori decked him square in the nose.

MESSAGE from yours truly
hello guys. this is the teaser that i wrote for my character, kyori! #ripyoongi'snose. what did you guys think? also, the girl that is described as kyori's friend is just a filler person for the teaser. in the actual story she'll probably be replaced with one of the chosen applicants! anyway, i hope you enjoyed. please continue to send apps in, mel and i are so happy with the positive feedback we've been getting !

- manda