` cheatsheet

 MY SMART BOY: APPLY OPEN!
MSB
 
  hOME
 
  CHEATSHEET
 
  REVIEWS
  
Cheatsheet
 
SUMMARY 
So the story starts when Ryu Hwamin got her new handphone at this new phoneshop that pops out of nowhere. After getting her phone, she went to hang out with her friends straight away. Little does she know that her new phone transmitted something like a 'virus' to the other girls' phones as well. Since they hung out together for the whole day, this gave her phone to successfully transmitted the 'virus' to the other phones. At the end of the day when Hwamin went to the washroom, she accidentally left her new phone there. When she return to get it, a guy, or rather an android guy was sitting at where she left her phone. From there, that's when the whole adventure starts!

BASICS 
Your faceclaim can be anyone - idols, models or actresses. Please match their faceclaim to their ethnicity and age. I get uneasy if you call tzuyu a korean or taeyeon a 18 year old chinese. There will be a few scenes suitable for 18 and above so the age range is from 1999 to 1997. I don't want the to be huge since the girls already knew each other. Please note that the girls can come from any country but i'll prefer Koreans since they knew each other during high school. 

PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND 
When it comes to personality, the procrastinating starts. So for all you lazy people out there (including yours truly), you can just state the traits as long as I am able to understand your character. Feel free to add in the mbti type or horoscope if you think the traits aren't enough. For the background, I personally feel that it is best to be a little more detailed here since I need to know what got the her to be who she is now. Like Hwamin is a spoiled brat due to her wealthy family and because her family isn't there when she grow up. Please put in the song (with link) that you think fits the love story perfectly. Remember to state how she moved to Korea if your character is from another country!

UPDATE: I forgot to add this and I am SO SORRY but please include hwamin and kyori in your app since your character is supposed to be part of their social circle!


ANDROID 
The faceclaim can be from any group. But I suggest that the faceclaim should fit the android's personality. He is actually much stronger than a human (duh.) but he is unable to eat legit food. Also, he needs to be charged for at least an hour every 12 hours. There will be like a sensor inside him, so he actually knows what your character is feeling but since he is an android, he does not know if the feeling is good or bad. Turns back into a phone if he gets hit on the back and became an android hooman again if power button is held for 10 seconds.

TAKEN 
- Sonamoo's Nahyun and soloist Lee Hi as fcs.
- BTS' Taehyung and Yoongi taken as androids.


FAQS
Where does this story take place in ? In highschool or college ?
the story won't revolve mostly in school but rather outside of school? since 99liners are high school seniors whereas 98-97liners are college students. but there will be scenes in either of the schools if needed! 

Are all the characters currently in high school or have some of them graduated?
the 99liners are high school seniors whereas the early 99liners (those born in jan and feb) to 97liners are college students!

Can our character also be out of highschool but not studying at university yet? Like taking a year off?
Sure!

So do the androids act like a normal human being? like they can brush their own teeth, they know the streets of korea, they know slang, and yeah. Or are they basically like newborn babies? where they don't know how to do the basic stuff and are just innocent to everything. lmao, hope that made sense? ??
basically they are babies but they know what their owner has been doing? they are like normal humans but much stronger and faster since they are androids. they can sense their owner's feelings too just that they have no idea if its good or bad.

what hwamin and kyori are majoring in?
hwamin majors in applied chemistry while kyori's major is graphic design.

BROWNIE POINTS
The way to Melissa's heart:
- underrated and new girl groups as fc like dreamcatcher, clc, pristin, dia, oh my girl.
- for android's fc, maybe ze:a's hyungsik or shinee's minho cause i'm getting into hwarang lately DAMN.

- really cute love stories, those that got me squealing and kicking around on my bed.
- aesthetic apps pretty please. and gIFS HELL YES!!

The way to Amanda's heart:
- i know bts very well so using them as an android would be sweet !
- suhyun from akmu as a fc bc hi suhyun :" )
- decorating it is always fun but simple and neat apps are good too !
- putting scene requests. i feel like it helps prevent writers block !