` plotlines

 MY SMART BOY: APPLY OPEN!
MSB
 
hOME
 
Plotlines
REVIEWS
 
PLOTLINES
 
PINK 
The girl who started it all. Born with a silver spoon, Ryu Hwamin is your definition of a spoiled brat - arrogant, dependent and hot tempered. However, she does not know about how much of a nuisance she is in people's eyes. Can her naive and gullible android ever change her ugly personality or will he be so done with her and leave her unknown in the darkness?

STATUS : TAKEN
ANDRIOD : KIM TAEHYUNG
 
BABY BLUE
A girl focused on studies, completely smart but a bit nerdy and awkward when it comes to boys. Her android will be someone outgoing and confident, the opposite to her. The pair are opposities, but could they get along? He’s the one who could show her life is more than just books and grades.

APPLICANTS: 2
  STATUS : OPEN

ANDRIOD : T/A
 
PEACH
Moon Kyori is the type of girl to not take from anyone; she has a mouth on her that could make anyone tremble. However, her android Yoongi has a mouth just as fiery, and the two heads constantly. How could they ever fall in love?


STATUS : TAKEN
ANDRIOD : MIN YOONGI
 
LAVENDER 
A drama/anime obsessed weirdo with odd habits- boys tend to stay away from her. The idea of an andriod boyfriend is straight out of an anime- so she's pumped! But her andriod (appears) to not be as excited as her. In fact, it looks like he wants nothing to do with her.

APPLICANTS: 3
  STATUS : OPEN

ANDRIOD : T/A
 
WHITE
She's a little dreamer with a big imagination. A bit of a girly girl, she's constantly having daydreams and fantasies of a glamorous life for herself. But her head is constantly in the clouds- her grades are slipping, and she needs to grip reality. Will her unfiltered yet caring andriod be the one to snap her out of her daydreams?

APPLICANTS: 3
  STATUS : OPEN

ANDRIOD : T/A
 
RAINBOW
Free plot!



APPLICANTS: 0
  STATUS : OPEN

ANDRIOD : T/A