Chapter Six

Ms. Black Swan and The Little Cub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu grumpily slammed Chaeyoung's car door. She was in the middle of sleeping when her best friends Dahyun and Chaeyoung barged in her room ordering her to change her clothes. 

"I really want to kick the two of you." It's a rare occurrence having Tzuyu annoyed at the two shorter girls as usually its Dahyun and Chaeyoung who is always annoyed at the tall girl. 

"Hey this is the first time that we dragged you out of your room." Dahyun spoke looking at the Taiwanese girl throught the rear mirror, she saw her let out a deep breath visibly upset. They know how grumpy she can be when she wakes up but Chaeyoung thought its its funny to disturb the tall girl.

"Where are we going anyways?" Tzuyu asked her eyes fixated outside the window. 

"In this one pretty known music store." Chaeyoung stated glancing at Tzuyu. "We just wanted to check the place and if they have some interesting music there." The three girls fell into silence just the soft music playing was heard. Chaeyoung tapped her fingers against the wheel, Dahyun nods her head with the soft beat while Tzuyu closed her eyes trying to catch some more sleep. Lucky for Tzuyu the traffic is terrible that time giving her more time to sleep.

 

Brushing her hair away from her face, Tzuyu stretches her long body feeling as her muscle relax and her bones cracked a little. She let out a smile following Chaeyoung and Dahyun inside the music store. Upon entering an upbeat music welcomed them. There are bunch of people looking at the records displayed inside. 

"This place is pretty nice." Chaeyoung said earning a nod from her two best friends. They circle around the music store with Tzuyu just following the two. Chaeyoung and Dahyun are very much into music since Chaeyoung makes music that usually Jeongyeon and Nayeon uses on their bar while Dahyun is a gifted musician. Tzuyu on the other hand listens to music but not that really into it. She just followed the two, she can see how excited the two are just by looking at the CDs and even at the vinyls that was displayed. 

"Wow they have this!?" Tzuyu heard Chaeyoung exclaimed holding the vinyl showing it to Dahyun. She did not approached them since she doesn't know what Chaeyoung is pertaining. She watched as the two get excited with the vinyls. 

"Hey I will just sit there at the waiting area." Tzuyu said earning a nod from the two shorter girls. Tucking her hands in her pocket she walked towards the waiting area. Glad that there not much people sitting at the waiting area she plop down the black couch leaning her head back, eyes closed. 

"Tzuyu?" Her eyes immediately shot open hearing a familiar voice. Looking at her left side she saw Minatozaki Sana smiling atbher with curious eyes. "What are you doing here?" Standing up, Tzuyu can feel her cheeks blushing. She did not expect to see the beautiful Japanese girl. 

"Uh...I am with my friends." She felt more shy as Sana kept her gaze on her. She have this look on her eyes that made Tzuyu's heart to beat erratically. "They are checking some CDs and vinyls." The two fell silent with Tzuyu avoiding Sana's eyes. "wha..what about you? What are you doing here?" Sana brushed her hair away from her face. 

"I work here." She replied. "I actually just got off." The tall girl looked at Sana from head to toe. Even Minatozaki is just wearing a simple hoodie paired with jeans and a sneakers Tzuyu thinks the Japanese girl is still the most beautiful girl she had laid her eyes on. She caught a glimpse of her two best friend and knowing how they can spend the whole afternoon inside a music store she gather up her courage.

"Would you like to grab something to eat?" She's hopeful looking at the beauty in front of her. "If you don't have anything to do." She gave Sana a lip tight smile wishing that the latter will agree. "Please say yes. Please say yes." She repeatedly chanted in her mind really hoping for Sana to say yes. 

"Sure." Tzuyu swore her knees almost gave out as Sana just flashed her the most charming smile that she have. 

"Yes!" Unknowingly she blurted it out earning a cute giggle from Sana. "I mean let's go I am starving." 

"You know you are cute Tzuyu-ah." Closing her eyes, Tzuyu swallowed hard before following Sana out of the music store. 

"Minatozaki Sana don't kill me yet."

 

Tzuyu looked around the small covered tent that she only seen at some Kdrama. She never tried any food or never eaten at the place even she wanted to try it, they usually eats at restaurant a fancy one actually. She's amazed at how many tent were lined at the side of the road. 

"What do you want to eat?" Sana excitedly asked looking up at the lost girl. 

"Whatever you will eat, I will eat too." Scratching the back of her head she smiled. "I never eaten at a place like this, I only seen this at some Kdrama that one of our maids were watching." Sana's eyes widen she suddenly knocked herself in the head surprising the tall girl. 

"Oh my god! Why did I bring you here?" She mumbled her head lowered tilted to the side. "Of course you haven't eaten at place like this." Sighing she looked at Tzuyu with guilty eyes. "Would you like to go somewhere?" She can see the panic on Sana's eyes, shaking her head she grabbed the latter's hand. As soon as she felt Sana's warm hand against hers she can literally feel her heart beating fast again. 

"I want to try this place." She smiled, even though she seems calm and unbothered by what she is feeling but internally she's in chaos especially Sana gave her hand a squeeze. 

"Okay Tzuyu-ah." Tzuyu swore she never knew her name can this be beautiful to hear especially having Sana calls her name in such a tone that she never heard anyone used for her. 

They seated at the corner of the tent T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter