Chapter One

Ms. Black Swan and The Little Cub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeoung enters the bar that her cousin owns. With her is her two best friends Kim Dahyun which she describes as the bald eagle and Chou Tzuyu which she calls the walking pole. The three of them approached the bar where her cousin Jeongyeon is smiling at them. 

 

"Hey unnie." They greeted with a friendly hug seating at the bar stool. Since they are all in the right age the eldest gave them all a drink. Chaeyoung thanked her cousin her eyes wandering around watching as the people are partying, but one person caught her eye. 

 

"Hey isn't Myoui Mina?" She asked nudging Tzuyu on her shoulder. 

 

"Myoui Mina?" The taller girl asked and Chaeyoung pointed at where Myoui Mina is sitting. The latter is sitting just across them obviously crying. 

 

"Ah yeah, I wonder why would Myoui will go to a place like this." That's what also the shorter girl is thinking. Mina is famous at their university for being the star ballerina of their university. 

 

"Maybe she got broken hearted?" Dahyun joined in taking a sip of her margarita. Shrugging her shoulder she took a sip of her own drink. Tearing her eyes away from the latter she focused herself with her friends and her cousin who are enjoying the music blasted by the DJ, but she can't party hard like how she usually does because her eyes are being magnified by the ballerina sitting just across them. 

 

The night went well with Chaeyoung keeping an eye on now obviously drunk ballerina. Her brow knitted when she saw one guy sat beside the drunk Japanese girl. She doesn't like the guy and how he looks at Mina. 

 

The guy ordered his own drink his eyes keeps on looking at Mina who has her head already leaning on her arm. She kept her eyes on the duo jer brows knitted when the guy moved closer his arm resting at Mina's chair his finger caressing the already drunk girl's arm. 

 

"Wait a sec." Chaeyoung said raising her hand earning her best friends and also Jeongyeon's attention. Fixing her jacket she walked to where Mina is, shaking her head. 

 

"Miss you're already drunk, want me to take you home?" The guy asked smirking as Mina lifts her head, trying her best to keep her eyes open. 

 

"This place is not safe for you, especially your drunk." His finger brushed at Mina's hair his eyes wandering around Mina's feature. Before he can touch Mina's cheeks Chaeyoung held Mina's shoulder giving her a smile. 

 

"Hey Mina I think we should head home." She smiled when Mina looked at her. "Let's go?" Giving Mina a smile she hoped that the latter will go with her but her smile drop when Mina laughs at her. 

 

"Son Chaeyoung? Is it you Son Chaeyoung?" Mina said keeping her eyes open. "Are you taking me home? Do you know where I am living?" With gritted teeth she try her hardest to stay calm. She felt someone held her arm, looking at the owner she saw that it's the guy trying to hit the drunk girl. 

 

"This bastard." Chaeyoung thought her hands not leaving Mina's shoulder, keeping her in place. 

 

"It seems that the two of you are not close." He spoke crossing his arms over his chest. 

 

"She's actually my girlfriend and we had a fight." She said closing her eyes. "She's like this when she's drunk." 

 

"I'm your girlfriend" Mina asked looking at her confused. "Wait Son Chaeyoung!" She held her hand out. "I'm your girlfriend?" Letting out a long sigh she nods her head. 

 

"Yes babe, you're my girlfriend and you are here because we had a fight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter