Chapter Two

Ms. Black Swan and The Little Cub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I exits the VIP room I was welcomed by Tzuyu who has this annoying grin on her annoying face that makes me roll my eyes. 

 

"What again?" I asked walking passed her she followed me and I know she will say annoying things with that big mouth of hers. 

"So how's your BABY?" She asked me emphasizing the word "baby". I groaned. This girl will surely not stop teasing me.


" First of all stop saying that she's my baby because it was just an act. Okay? Second, She has hangover but I think she can bear it. So no worries. " I answered.

" Oh yeah?! You could have told that guys that Mina is one of your classmates instead of saying that she's your girlfriend. So tell me.. " She paused and lean over to my ears and whispered " Do you perhaps have a thing for Myoui Mina? She pulled herself back giving me a wink. Nasty!

 

Stopping on my tracks to face her I saw her smirking at me with her arms crossed over her chest. 

 

"One word from you and I will shove my shoes to your filthy mouth." I sigh. "I don't know why I am still friends with you." I said turning around. 

 

"It's because you love me." She said, making me scoff. I want to puke with what she said. 

 

"It's because I have a high tolerance in pain." I rebutted, reaching where Dahyun unnie is. I took the seat beside her watching as my cousin checking the glasses. 

 

"Pain in what?" Yoda asked her arms resting on the counter giving me her usual annoying smile. Seriously! When will she leave me alone!?

 

"Pain in the Tzuyu, pain in the that's what you are." I said, sighing in defeat. Good Lord please, please give me more patience. 

After that annoying exchange of words with Tzuyu, we decided to go home and get ready for our class later. 

 

"Chaeng can I ride with you?" Tzuyu asked, giving me a grinned. Faking a smile I opened my car door leaning my arm on top of my car. 

 

"Of course!" I replied earning a smile from her which quickly disappeared. "....not, go ride with Dahyun." I quickly enters my car fastening my seatbelt driving off. Leaving the annoyed human walking stick. 

 

Arriving at home I was welcomed by darkness. I bet my grandparents are already asleep as it's already late. Making my way towards my room as quiet as possible, I was surprised when Grandma suddenly pop out from the couch. 

 

"Oh !" I took a step back but plopped on my as I lost my balance because of surprise. Groaning I rubbed my making Grandma to rush to my side. 

 

"Aigoo Chaeyoungie are you alright?" She asked me, worried. Looking up at Grandma I smiled at her. 

 

"I'm fine, I'm fine grandma I was just surprised." Standing up I held her hand. "By the way what are you doing? Why are you still awake?" Grandma sigh caressing the back of my hand with her thumb. 

 

"I was waiting for you." She said filling my whole body a warmth that I love. "I cooked your favorite food, do you want me to set up the table for you?" Smiling I gave grandma a nod. 

 

"But only if you will eat with me." I said hating the feeling of eating alone. 

 

"Of course I will eat with you." I let grandma pull me towards the dining room letting me sit on the chair watching her every move. Even she've done this a million times the smile on her face never leaving and it gives me a feeling of being loved. 

 

As she finished she sat across me. 

 

"Eat." She said urging me to eat. She's always like this. She will let me take the first bite before she starts her own meal. The meal went with grandma listening to me as I told her what happened this night at Jungyeon unnie's bar and praised me for not letting Myoui Mina to get in trouble. 

 

"Are you sure you will take care of the dishes?" Grandma asked looking at me worriedly. Giving her a nod and a reassuring smile I pull up my sleeves turning on the faucet. 

 

"Don't worry Grandma, plus it's late you should be resting now." 

 

"You should too." She rebutted making me chuckle. 

 

"After this I'll also head to bed. Go now, I can take care of this." I quickly washed the dishes as I can feel that I need to sleep and I still have classes later. Setting the still dripping plates and bowls I dried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter