Chapter Four

Ms. Black Swan and The Little Cub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung got out of her car, bag slinged on her right shoulder. She sigh in relief as there is no sign of annoying Tzuyu and Dahyun around. Closing the door not forgetting to lock it she made her way towards the campus her free hand searching for her phone inside her pocket. Some of the students greeted her which she replied with a nod or a smile.

When she was about to pass by the library she saw a familiar face sitting by the window. Tucking her phone back to her pocket she inched closer to the glass window her lips already smiling. She watched as Mina focused on reading her brows furrowed. Lifting her hand she knocked on the window just loud enough for the Japanese girl to hear. 

 

Hearing a faint knock Mina lifts her head looking around to see where the knock came from. As she looked at her right side she saw Chaeyoung already waving at her beaming a huge smile which she can't help but to smile back. Picking up her phone she quickly dialed Chaeyoung's number calling the latter. 

 

"Sup?" Chaeyoung asked as she answered the phone her right hand holding on her bag strap. 

 

"Just reading for the quiz." Mina let out a sigh. "I feel stress." She mumbled making Chaeyoung to frown. "Can we meet up later?" She paused taking another deep breath. "I just need someone I can vent in to." Chaeyoung smile nodding her head. 

 

"Of course." That answer makes the latter to sigh in relief. "I will meet you up at the cafe just near here." Nodding Mina is very thankful that Chaeyoung is there to hear everything she's ranting about her problems. Their settings is will always like this, hanging out after class if they are not busy or Mina will call Chaeyoung to rant or Chaeyoung will call the latter to check up on her or just talk about random things. 

 

"Thanks Chaeng." Chaeyoung smiled shaking her head. 

 

"Don't thank me yet." She replied. "I have to go, I have a quiz too. I'll meet you up later and you owe me some sweets and stuff." Shaking her head Mina smiled at Chaeyoung watching as the latter waved her hand backing away from the window. Sighing she returned her attention back to what she is reading, a smile plastered on her lips. 

 

Tzuyu sigh leaning her head back a little, her eyes closed. She feel so stress doing her project that she needed to pass soon. 

 

"Need help?" Tzuyu's eyes opens looking directly at the brown eyes that made her cheeks feel warm. As her mind registered who is the owner of those beautiful eyes she's looking at she quickly sat up properly and clear . 

 

"I didn't mean to you know, be nosy but I saw that you are having some trouble with what you are doing." Minatozaki Sana smiled at Tzuyu who can't help but to feel shy and be at awe at the latter's beauty. She and Sana shares couple of classes because they're taking the same course and she knows that the Japanese girl in front of her, who basically reached out to her just to help her voluntarily. 

 

"Uh. actually I am having trouble with the project in one of our class together but I don't want to bother you since you need to work on yours." Scratching the back of her head she avoided looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter