Ch 7

Subject to change

So I realize that the pacing is kind of weird but eh, I'm not good at that... deal with it. 

===============================================

Sowon marched through the snow until she found a vague shadow far ahead that looked like the shape of a dome. Running for it as her latest salvation, she barely reached the doorway when a sudden pull yanked her backwards and she found herself where she was when she first appeared in the winter wonderland indicated by the leftover footprints that she made the first time trekking. "Eh?! I'm back here? Well, at least I know that if I run the same way there's a place." Trying to stay optimistic, Sowon stretched, getting ready to mad dash forward to the safe place she had seen. "Lane 1 runner, KIM SOJUNG! Wooooooo....haa.." She took off following her footprints.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom, where have you been? Why are you here? How come? Why now? Why?" Yerin was freaking out(btw this is the beginning of the character development for the other members) that her mom was literally standing in front of her when she thought of her as dead. "Calm down Yerin-ah, we need to talk. Remember this is an anti-terrorism organization, we do not have time for this bonding to happen yet. We'll talk later." With that her mom left and Yerin crumpled to the floor again. "Umm, Yerin-ssi? I let you know that your mom does love you but she has a job to do. It's not that she cares for her job more than you but she signed into a contract that meant leaving you behind for a safer life. She never expected to see you again. The enemy terrorists at the time threatened her." Yerin looked up at Tiffany. "Threatened?" "After the death of your father they swore to kill off the rest of her family and the only way was for her to leave you and get protection form here. Now, calm down and lets talk. You'll see her again." Yerin got up and followed Tiffany to a room were they took a seat and Tiffany took out a recorder and notepad, "You just thought that if I could read minds why do I have to get this recorded and written out, well some people still question my abilities, so I have to get everything from you into records since they have suspicions of my honesty. They are the higher ups. We are entitled to our own opinions here so there are tons of complications as well as people who suspect that I'm from the Bulletproof organization to spy on them. Well, what can I do?" Tiffany sighed as Yerin watched silently in awe of these powers that she just learned of. She described what Sowon had told her from the syringe to the light and the blinking away. Tiffany sighed. "This is going to be very difficult for you to understand but from what I have figured is that the organization is trying out a new bioweapon and what this Sowon has is dimensional hopping. All we can pray is that we get the technology to anchor her down or at least she will manage to blink here in the future when we have made it." Yerin rubbed her head, this meant that is they manage to develop the technology, Sowon could come back. Yerin looked up from her lap and stared right into Tiffany's soul. "Let me join in building this." Tiffany smiled, "first, let's go meet some field agents becasue I have to meet them adn well, I have now where to keep you yet."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oi rookies! Take a break and have some lunch! Its on me! The beautiful princess Tiffany!" All the agents abandoned their training gear at the mention of free food. "Yerin-unnie?" Yerin turned at the familiar voice.