Ch 41

Subject to change

OMG this author is so sorry! I didn't really intend to make it seem like Umji liked SinB! I've never written a love triangle in my life and I dunno what I'm doing but well you'll see......(ps I'm really sorry if I just crushed your hopes and dreams forgive me?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

SinB was doing her stretches waiting for Umji when Yuju walked in.

"Hey, feeling alright?"

"Yea. I heard you're second in comand on this next mission."

"Yea. Since I helped plan a bit this time."

"Well, congrats anyways."

The two stared at each other for a second. Yuju hadn't been able to visit SinB when she was awake the whole period of SinB's recovery due to her having to teach the lesser agents since so many died on the night of the failed ambush.

"Sorry I haven't visited."

"It's okay. I'm fine, you're fine we're all fine now aren't we? Well Sowon unnie is still a bit crazy in the mind but we're all fine."

Yuju smiled at SinB's ramblings.

"You're so cute when you're nervous."

SinB blushed and remained silent.

"I've got something to tell you after I come back from the mission. I'll make sure Umji comes back safely and then I'll tell you! Its a secret!"

"Huh? Can't you just tell me now?"

"Nope! Well, I have to go for my last few lessons and then a good day's rest for tomorrow."

Yuju skipped over to the door.

"Bye beautiful!"

SinB just gawked at Yuju's retreating back untilUmji returned and pushed her jaw back in place.

"SinB?"

SinB took a few more seconds to register that Umji was there as Umji stood there waiting while sipping her fruit smoothie.

After blinking several times, she then turned to face Umji.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're going on the mission?"

"Well, that's kind of what I wanted to talk about yesterday but you were kind of distracted I guess? while staring at Yuju unnie."

Umji put down her drink and picked up the two weights that Sinb would use for the benchpress. SinB was still amazed at every little detail of Umji's powers especially when it made Umji seem invincible.

"Come on, let's finish your warm ups."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Sowon's special care room~

"Sowon? Unnie?"

Sowon's head snapped around to look at who dared to enter her pillow fort.

"Eunha? Quickly get in here the people are looking for me."

Eunha shrugged and crawled in next to Sowon who promptly clung to her like a koala.

"Who's after you Sowon unnie?"

"These people that keep screaming."

"There's no one in the room but you and me Unnie?"

Sowon flinched as if to show that she knew that but couldn't help the fear. She snuggled closer to Eunha.

"Stay here with me please?"

"Of course."

Sowon quickly kissed Eunha's cheek as thanks which Eunha blushed and looked away from Sowon.

"Come on unnie, its been so long, can't you give me a proper k-k-kiss?"

Eunha stuttered as she voiced her greed.

Sowon stared at Eunha's red face.

"Of course."

They locked eyes and stared deep into each other's minds and both closed their eyes simultaneously leaning closer when Sowon's knee knocked one of the pillows over and the whole pillow fort fell down on top of their heads.

Sowon got up first swimming through all the pillows to find Eunha. Finally grabbing a small hand, a strong pull revealed Eunha.

"Gosh, where did you get all these pillows?"

"I asked for them."

Sowon pressed a chaste kiss to Eunha's lips before retreating back under the pillows. Eunha sighed as Sowon disappeared from sight under what seemed to be tens of hundreds of pillows.

"Unnie, I have to go back to work now."

Sowon's hand shot out from under the pillows and grabbed EUnha's arm.

"Please don't leave me."

It was muffled but very clear to Eunha that this was a genuine plea of hellplessness and loneliness.

"Please? I don't want to be alone."

Eunha sighed again as she had to call her research leader to tell that she wasn't going to make it for the rest of the day.

"Sorry, are you busy? I'll stay here by myself don't worry about me."

"You just asked me to stay and now you tell me to leave?"

"I don't want to trouble you in the end."

"You're my girlfriend you have the right to trouble me. I only sighed because of a phone call I have to make, I'm sure I'll be fine okay?"

Sowon nodded like a little kid.

"I'll always be here for you okay? Never alone."

Eunha pulled Sowon up for a hug and wrapped her arms around Sowon's neck.

"Never, alone."

She pressed a kiss to Sowon's neck before surrendering to her need for cuddles.

================================

BTW I have nothing against maknae line I love them really all of Gfriend is shippable with each other but priorities. The first ship found in the comments was sinju and I'm cool with that too so why not? idek I write really randomly, its why I get c's on papers cuz I don't stay on topic.....:P