Ch 42

Subject to change

SinB wandered around the base trying to keep her mind off the fact that everyone was going on the mission and leaving her behind. She knew that going to the battlefield for thrill was a bad problem of hers but now there was something else weighing on her mind that just seemed to possibly drag her away from the fight. Choi Yuna. SinB was rubbing her head, was she sad about being left behind? Or did she wish to go with Yuju to make sure that the other didn't do anything reckless? 

Either way, SinB shook her head and thought about the whole situation. If they managed to get Sana back her body then they would have an insider that could possibly turn the tide on the bad guys. Umji was basically an invincible wall, if she went, there's no way they would lose.

But it was Umji. Their baby maknae, even if they were the same age, she felt the need to protect her like an older sister. Could there be side effects for this invincibility like Sowon's? Or maybe even Yuju's? Sowon ended up being torn through time and space, Yuju sometimes disappeared from sight randomly. Eunha didn't have any side effects except when she's able to tell whether you're lying and that makes people do mind games which causes people to think bad of her and causes people being mean and insecure around Eunha and that also made her have mind games going on.

However, recently, Eunha had been looking better and happier, there was no doubt of the cause being that Sowon was back in her arms and being needy and cuddly.

SinB sighed. What was it that Yuju had said? Something about a secret after she returned from the fight? Several scenes from the dramas she watched with Yerin before flashed through her mind. According to the laws of drama and television, whoever says that they'll tell you after something huge, will never get to say it, usually becuase they died. SinB paled, Yuju wasn't going to die right? This is reality, she thought. But reality is more harsher than in dramas.

In the end, her mind had wandered back to Yuju and she was beginning to walk in endless circles in the gym worrying about everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon woke up with a start. She had a nightmare that jolted her awake with the ringing sounds of a siren going off like the time she was in the building trying to find Eunha amongst the rubble. Looking to her right, she found Eunha sleeping whilst holding her arm. Smiling, Sowon settled down again and stared at Eunha's face until Eunha's nose scrunched up a little. Frowning, Eunha continued to sleep not uncrinkling her nose as if in great discomfort. Finally deciding to wake her sleeping princess, Sowon kissed Eunha's cheek every little interval and slowly Eunha woke up.

"Good morning little one."

"Hm, you're just gigantic."

Sowon giggled and wrapped her arms all the way around Eunha's shoulders pulling her to an upright position in bed.

"What time is it?"

"5 am honey."

Eunha blushed, it had been so long since she had heard the heavenly voice of her lover calling her 'honey'.

"Why is it that early adn why did you wake me? You know I love to sleep and laze around."

"You looked very uncomfortable and I was awake so I decided to wake you."

"Hm."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuju sneaked up to the same backdoor as the first time she infiltrated with SinB but with Umji following behind her instead.

"Umji check the area I'll unlock this door."

She pulled out her multi-use tool and started poking in the lock trying to hear where the gears were to turn. After a little bit, the door swung open and the agents filed in.

This time, Yuju stayed in the back right behind Umji at the end of the group. She watched out for y traps and security cameras all the while worrying about what might happen since the last time didn't go very well. Looking down, she felt ehr had disappear, taking off her glove, she saw that it was invisible and that she lost sensation with it.

Umji turned around and noticed Yuju's missing hand. "Unnie?"

"It's okay, I just lost sensation with my hand and I wanted to check on it but as you can see, or well not see, my hand has gone invisible."

Yuju slipped her glove back on and her invisible hand filled the glove space and when she lifted her hand, it looked as if it were a floating glove above an empty sleeve.

A deep voice announced their prescence.

"Why are you back again? Didn't get enough last time?"