Ch 11

Subject to change

Sowon woke up in a hospital room, gently stretching a bit before sitting up, she noticed that something was holding her hand. Looking down her arm, past the IV drip, she saw Eunha's little hand. Grinning that she managed to make it back to her time, Sowon rubbed little circles on the back of Eunha's hand. "I'm back. Eunha-ya, and I'm not going anywhere anymore." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When Sowon disappeared from pushing Eunha out of the way of the car~~
Sowon opened her eyes, she was not hit by a car but was instead inside a facility. "Huh? Where is this?" Trying to leave the room, Sowon tried the door. Not budging, Sowon banged on the door to get anyone's attention. "Hello? Anyone there?" A snort was heard and an old face showed up in the window. "Oh my god it worked." Sowon stared at the face a little longer. "Yerin?"

She had somehow gone to the future and met future Yerin. "Unnie! Ah wait I'm older now. Uh hum. Sowon-ah, I am indeed Yerin." Yerin laughed at herself, she was calling the person she always looked up to for optimistic support in informal talk. Sowon rubbed her head, Yerin was older than her? "What do you mean it worked?" Yerin stopped laughing, her eyes glittering. "You see, Sowon-ah, after you disappeared, I joined an organization called, Light which was an anti-terrorism unit. I joined their R&D department and developed this time anchor. If you happened to be flowing through time close to this year then it would pull you in and trap you here." Sowon nodded, Yerin had managed to invent something that could hold her in this time. "Wait so if I stay in this room I won't time or dimension travel?" Yerin shook her head. "Theoretically no, but the thing is you'd probably get bored of staying in there and you don't belong to this time, there could be repercussions for not being in your own time zone." Sowon scratched her head. "Then was should I do?  I can't stay in this time and I don't know how to go back." Yerin chuckled.
"Who do you think I am? I'm a genius." She laughed out loud once more.
"What do you mean by that?"
"I made something for you."
Sowon looked at the bracelets funny.
"What are these for?"
"They'll anchor you to the time you want to be in."
"Okay, so if I put them on, I could leave this room and still not time travel?"
"Yea, and I have already developed a time machine, though there's some people trying to destroy it soon."
"Eh?"
"Time travel is dangerous so they're coming to get rid of it. Hurry, put those on so I can take you there"
Sowon put on the bracelets and followed Yerin into another building. "So, you want to get into that pod and take off your bracelets when I tell you to. I'll send to you back to the day you saved Eunha." Sowon looked at Yerin. "I'll miss you." Yerin chuckled. "This dimension has already found its happiness, I'll send you to yours." Sowon felt herself tear up. Yerin of this time would be left alone.
"Now, when I say go, take off your bracelet okay? Keep a good grip on them though to make sure they go with you. They turn off when not on wrists." Sowon touched the little window on the pod. "Yerin." Yerin smiled at her, "Find Eunha okay? Love you. Three, two, one! GO!" Sowon took off her bracelets and was tossed through time but saw out the little window that people had barged in during the buffer time and she watched as Yerin got taken away and the soldiers trying to break the machine, but she was gone. “YERIN!!”
==================================================

So I have to go on a two day trip so I'll update one more in a bit.