Ch 40

Subject to change

SinB watched from the sidelines as the team leader picked out who would be going on the mission to save Sana. She wished she could go too but she knew that she wasn't ready for it yet. That definetly didn't stop her longing for action though.

"SinB what are you doing?"

"Oh? Just watching to see if Yuju unnie gets to go."

"She's going, I heard them talking about it earlier, she's a subleader this time."

"Wow, so flashy."

"Yup, are you ready for excersing now?"

SinB nodded her head and turned away from the conference room windows.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think we have it?"

"It looks exactly the same and it's programmed the same."

"Should we try to sync them and see what happens?"

"We should just in case."

Yerin and Seohyun hooked the two bracelets together on the computer and waited for an error to show up. When it didn't, the two scientists looked at each other.

"Oh my god."

"I think we did it."

"WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!"

The two girls danced around the desk they were working at and immediately grabbed the two bracelets to go put it on Sowon.

"Sowon unnie if you could just stay in one place for a second."

Yerin entered the room intending to put it on Sowon's wrists but Sowon was in a fetal position midair hiding her face in her knees. She tried to put the bracelet onto Sowon's wrists but came up a bit short.

"Unnie, I'm not tall enough please shift somewhere lower."

However, Sowon shifted to another position Yerin couldn't reach, the ceiling.

"Gosh darn it why did I make the ceiling so high?"

After jumping around for a while, Sowon finally shifted to the ground where Yerin slipped the bracelets on successfully.

"Unnie?"

"......"

"Sowon unnie! Can you hear me?"

"Ung."

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yerin bursted into tears hugging Sowon who finally didn't shift out of her grasp but Sowon didn't return the hug.

"We'll get help unnie, just come out here and relax okay?"

Yerin pulled Sowon out of the room but Sowon stopped right before the door.

"Why don't you want to go out?"

"It's scary."

Sowon was frowning. Perhaps she worried about being sent through the times again?

"Unnie, I fixed the bracelets and you won't go through time again okay?"

Sowon still hesitated until Yerin shoved her out the door leading to Sowon falling to her knees outside the door.

"I'm sorry unnie, I didn't mean to hurt you but this was the fastest way to help you realize this. You're free Sojung unnie. Free."

Sowon looked up from the floor and saw Eunha watching her a little bit aways with her arms out like she was holding something which was the pile of papers on the floor.

The lovers both teared up at the same time and Sowon struggled to get up as Eunha ran to hug her. Sowon still did not manage to show much emotion but the slight hints of fear and happiness were appearing slowly again.

"Eunha!"

"Sowon unnie!"

They cried in each others arms even though Sowon's face did not seem sad or happy. The tears streamed down both of their faces and Yerin cried for them as well in happiness that she managed to save Sowon finally after three months of research. If this had gone any longer than that week, Sowon would have been executed.

------------------------------------------------------------

"SinB! Sowon unnie is out of the room!"

"What?"

SinB dropped her dumbell onto Umji's foot on accident.

"Ah!"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry here let me carry you to the emergency room. Oh my god I broke your foot!"

Sinb was about to cry but Umji grabbed her to stop her from running in endless circles.

"I'm fine give me a second."

A hissing sound started and Umji stood up straight again.

"How? I broke your foot!"

"Ah, remember I have regeneration?"

"But it still hurt right? I'm so sorry!"

Umji laughed, today was a great day for her. SinB was getting so much better and Sowon was out of the anchor room.

"I bet all the unnies are crying right now without us."

"Should we go join them?"

"Of course!"

As SinB skipped out of the room seemingly fine about dropping the dumbbells, Umji looked down at her foot. It had healed but it felt sore and she had something else she had wanted to talk with SinB about but that would have to wait.