Chapter 4: Jungkook's resistance toward Jimin's body

Please Seduce My Baby Brother!!!

Hi all reader-nim, i'm back^^

oh and have you heard about Jimin?

I'm crying seeing the hyper Jimin need to sit like that T-T

I hope he will getting better after this...

p/s: Please look at note that I leave at the end of chapter


 

“Let’s start with your group first, Jhope-ah.” Jhope look at the list in his hand.

“Hmm… It’s Yugyeom, Hoshi and Jimin.” Jimin’s head snap up when his name being said. Jungkook too turn his head to the boy and smile when their eyes met. Jimin quickly low his head with a red ears. Gosh, why did his brother’s friend so handsome? Why can’t he be cute just like his brother? Namjoon too, Jimin blushing red when he remember when he accidently get inside Yoongi’s room when Namjoon was changing. Gosh, those two need to quit with their gym routine.

“Jungkook, your turn.” Jimin jump a little. He turn again to Jungkook and bad move. Jungkook notice and wink at him. And once again Jimin avert his eyes. Jungkook chuckle at his best friend’s cute brother.

“Hmm, because two already left, so there’s only three girls. Nayeon, Somi and Dasom.” N nodded and turn to Kai.

“Okay, 1 out, 1 left. This is Kwangmin.”

“Alright, and the last one is Yujeong. Okay we done. Okay, we’re going to give out a schedule to practice and tell us if you got a problem with the schedule. I will try to change it so all of you can disband now.” And they all start to go out one by one.

 

“Taehyung!!!” Jimin called his best friend’s name loudly. Taehyung look at the pink hair boy and smile widely.

“You’re late…” Taehyung whined at hi, because he had finish an hour ago.

“I’m sorry, but you know? I’m selected as school’s dance team!” Jimin jumping up and down followed by Taehyung cheering about it.

“Oh my god, so it’s mean you will dance with Jhope sunbae?” Jimin raised his eyebrows curious on how Taehyung know about Jhope.

“How did you know about him?” asked Jimin.

“Who don’t? He is the best dancer in this school after Yunho sunbae. And now Yunho sunbae already graduate, he is number 1. Next is N sunbae and then Jungkook hyung.” Explained Taehyung excitedly.

“Jungkook hyung? I know he is good, but is he that good?”

“Why? Are you doubting me?” the two almost screamed when a familiar voice suddenly come behind them.

“Jungkook hyung!!!” the both of them yelled to the older boy.

“Haha, did I shock you two? I’m sorry.” Apologized Jungkook while laughing. This two are so cute especially his best friend’s brother.

“What are you doing here? Isn’t all club members already went home?” asked Jimin. Yes he is awkward with Jungkook, but it doesn’t mean he had never talk with this handsome boy.

“Yoongi told me to get you and Taehyung. It’s late now, and he don’t want you guys to go back just the two of you.” Said Jungkook. Jimin pout at Yoongi’s possessiveness. Don’t take him wrong, he love when Yoongi care about him, but sometime he can be too much. He is not a little kid.

“Can I decline it?” Jimin try to beg for Jungkook to help him. Jungkook quiet for a while that make Jimin nervous, then he heard Jungkook clear his throat.

“I’m sorry, but you know how Yoongi is. Did you two promise to go somewhere else?

“Yup.” This time Taehyung answered when he see his best friend already in a gloomy state.

“Where?”

“Jimin want to come to my house. I want to show him something.” Explained Taehyung. Jungkook look at the younger who already make a face as a kicked puppy. He sigh and scratched his head defeat.

“Let’s go, I will talk to Yoongi.” Said Jungkook and the two beaming happily following Jungkook from behind. They can see Yoongi and Namjoon chatting together at the school gate.

“Yoongi!” Jungkook call Yoongi and the boy turn to him. Jungkook stop his step and turn to Jimin and Taehyung.

“You are not scare right?” asked Jungkook teasingly.

“A little.”

“You know, Yoongi is in a good mood now because there is a junior who can compose a song too get into his club and they seems to have a same taste in music. So I think you’ll survive today.” With Jungkook’s words, the two best friend high five each other.

“Hey Yoongs, Joonie.” Yoongi smile at the 3 boys that walking toward him and Namjoon. More like Jungkook walking in front while the two younger following behind him.

“Why with these two?” Namjoon asked Jungkook when he notice that Jimin and Tae look nervous.

“Ahh… about that. Yoongi-ah.” Jungkook turn toward Yoongi. Yoongi look at Jungkook curious with what he about to say.

“Yes?”

“Can you let Jimin went back with Taehyung? The two of them already make a promise to go to Taehyung’s house.” Explained Jungkook but its look like Yoongi didn’t like it.

“What? Jiminie?” Yoongi who shock with the request move toward Jimin and Taehyung. The two hug each other nervously. They know Yoongi won’t get too mad, just that they still scare looking at the elder’s face. Jungkook face palm himself when he see the pale boy’s reaction.

“Yoongi, you scare them.” Namjoon beat Jungkook, telling their best friend. And Jungkook laugh when Yoongi’s face calm again.

“I won’t let you come home alone.” There’s a warning tone in Yoongi’s voice.

“I can sleep at Taehyung’s.” Jimin still stubbornly with his decision.

“You don’t even have your uniform and Taehyung’s too big for you.” Yoongi cut his words.

“But…” Jimin already whining and Namjoon feel bad for him. Then Namjoon get an idea. He poke Yoongi’s shoulder to get the slight older boy’s attention.

“Yoongi, is my uniform still at your place?” asked Namjoon. Yoongi look at Namjoon weirdly then thinking for a while.

“Yes, I just take them from the laundry last 2 days. Why? Do you want to take it today?” Namjoon shook his head meaning no while smiling happily.

“I got an idea for Jimin and Taehyung.” Jimin look at Namjoon curiously.

“What?” asked Yoongi before Jimin can ask.

“How about Jungkook accompany Jimin to Taehyung’s house and come back again to your house. Then Jungkook can sleep at yours.” Suggest Namjoon.

“My uniform?” asked Jungkook.

“Just wear mine, we are almost the same size. How about that?”

“Hmm…” Yoongi ponder.

“Please hyungie…” Taehyung begging at Yoongi with his puppy eyes while Jimin just follow along. Jungkook scratch his head awkwardly. They doesn’t even ask for his opinion. Yoongi sigh give in with the two maknaes.

“Fine…” said Yoongi. Taehyung and Jimin cheer happily. Jungkook clear his throat try to gaining their attention.

“Ehem… should you guys ask me first whether I’m agree on it or not?” hearing that, Jimin quickly stand in front of Jungkook, readying his cute face.

“Jungkook hyung, please… we only have you now. Please…” Jungkook can’t help but flustered with Jimin sudden aegyo. He scratched his neck nervously while avert his eyes from Jimin’s cute one.

“O-okay.” Jungkook stutter a little but he lucky only Namjoon who notice it because he is looking at him with a knowing smirk.

“What?” Jungkook mouthed to Namjoon and Namjoon shrugged his shoulder feigning ignorance but still with the smirk that isn’t leaving his face for a while. Taehyung looking or might we say observing they and something come up in his mind;

“Why not Namjoon hyung?”

 

Taehyung texted Jungkook his address and both Jimin and Taehyung went to Taehyung’s home by walking together while Jungkook going with his bike after he take a bath at his home. When he arrive, he look around Taehyung’s house. Taehyung is a normal boy from a normal neighbourhood, he know that all along. Yoongi had tell him about that boy and how Jimin met him. Plus, this is not the first time Jungkook in that neighbourhood because he had a friend name Mingyu who from the same place too.

He knock on the door and wait for it to be open. The door is open after a while and it’s not the one that he had thought will stand there but it’s an old lady. He bow at her and smile.

“Yes?” The old lady smile too at the tall young boy.

“Err, I’m Taehyung and Jimin’s friend.” Told Jungkook.

“Owh, please come in. those two are upstairs in Tae’s room.” She make a way for Jungkook to enter inside. Jungkook gladly enter the house look around. It’s neat and the decoration is beautiful.

“What is your name, young boy?” Jungkook snap from his thought and look at her then smile.

“I’m Jungkook.”

“I’m Kim Hye Mi but you can call me grandma Hyemi or just grandma like Jimin and Taehyung call me.”

“Alright, grandma.” And Grandma Hyemi point to where Taehyung’s room is. Jungkook excuse himself and walk to the room. He open the door to the room and maybe he had forgot to the important thing first that is to knock on the door. And he should have knock it because now what he see is pretty blown off. Taehyung is now on the top of Jimin’s body with his hand trying to take off Jimin’s top. Jungkook just stand at the door, jaw’s dropping at the scene.

The other 2 still didn’t realized the elder there. They kept on yelling at each other and Jimin try to wriggle out from Taehyung’s grip. With the shirt being raised above Jimin’s chest, Jungkook get a view of a white, firm abs that Jimin get from the dance he had been practicing. And his skin look so white that Jungkook gulp at what he see. He avert his eyes so that he didn’t start drooling on his best friend’s brother. Yoongi could have kill him if he know what he had imagining about his baby brother just now.

“Tae! Let me go!” screamed Jimin but he was laughing so Jungkook didn’t take it seriously. But when he turn back to the boys, he almost want to bang his head because Jimin already half and Taehyung was about to strip his pants too. Jungkook want to see what hiding under those tight pants (don’t blame him, he is a guy for god sake and he always had thought that Jimin is really cute), but he decide it’s enough for now. He clear his throat to gain the boys’ attention.

They both stop whatever they were doing and turn to look at the person. Both eyes widen in horror. Jimin scream and push Taehyung off of him. That energy gained from embarrasses of being seeing in the weird position. He quickly cover his bare top with a blanket with his face already red like a cooked lobster.

“Hyung!” Taehyung jump from the floor, forgetting his pain because of the fall before.

“What are you doing here?” asked Taehyung and both Jungkook and Jimin look at the hyper boy weirdly. Have he forgotten everything already about Jungkook’s present here?

“Ermm… accompany Jimin? Did you already forgot?” after he answering the question, he asked the boy back and getting the answer based on shy respond from the boy. Taehyung lost is memory for a while because of the panicked situation.

“Anyway, what are the both of you doing before? Yoongi said you two are not a couple. Are you a friends with benefit?” Jungkook doesn’t really think when he ask that question so he forgot that the two boys are innocent boys who still watch cartoons. But it’s look like Taehyung is not that innocent as what they all thought.

“We are not!” Taehyung pout when Jungkook accused them like that and another reason is because he said it in front of Jimin. His best friend is a total innocent teenage boy.

“What is friends with benefits?” asked Jimin, tilting his head because he never heard the words before thanks to Yoongi and Taehyung’s overprotectiveness.

“Are you serious right now? Was Yoongi really that protective over you?” asked Jungkook, eyes widen with the fact he just know.

“Jungkook hyung, you should stop now…” whine Taehyung. Of course he said it in a whisper tone so that Jimin can’t hear him. Jungkook sigh at it and massage his head.

“Taehyung, answer me.” Said Jimin. Taehyung turn to Jimin and smile to him.

“It’s about best friends that help each other.” He try to trick Jimin but it’s a bit hard.

“But you said no. Are we not a best friend?” Jimin asked with a sad tone can be heard in his voice. Taehyung already nervous now.

“It’s a yes. I said it too quickly so I answered it wrongly.” Taehyung try to coax Jimin and its success.

“So, what are doing before?” asked Jungkook cutting the sad scene in front of him.

“Taehyung want me to try on a cosplay clothes that he just buy but I don’t want to. So he try to strip me from my uniform.” Complaint Jimin with a pout and Taehyung just grin stupidly.

“So, is that what you want to show to Jimin?” and Jungkook got the answer when Taehyun scratched his head awkwardly.

“Should I kept quiet about this or tell Yoongi?” Jungkook know the answer but decide to tease them.

“What? No! Yoongi hyung will kill me. Please don’t tell him.” Beg Taehyung toward Jungkook. Jimin already jump from the bed, forgetting he was half and hold Jungkook’s hand. It’s the 2nd time today he hold Jungkook’s hands and he never had hold the elder before.

“Hyung, please don’t tell Yoongi hyung. He won’t let me met Taehyung again if he know.” Jimin use his puppy eyes again to beg toward Jungkook. Jungkook can’t help but stare at the younger’s body. Damn, Jimin really have a smooth skin. He feel all the blood start to gather to the south if he didn’t stop the staring.

“Hyung.” Taehyung call him making him snap from his naughty mind. He look at Taehyung and try his best to avert his eyes from kept on staring at Jimin’s body.

“Fine. And Jimin, please get dress again.” Jimin look at his body and scream when he notice his appearance. He cover his body with both of his hand and run to the bed, hiding under the blanket. Jungkook feel something just ringing inside his ears. Jimin’s voice sure is loud.

“Tae! Get my clothe right now!” yelled Jimin and Taehyung quickly take Jimin’s shirt that lying on the floor. Jimin take the shirt and wear it over his body.

“So… should I stay in the room or should I wait for Jimin downstairs?” Jungkook don’t know what to do. He is not really that close with the boys, so he don’t know if it’s okay for him to stay in the room. Now he questioning why him? And why not Namjoon who closer with both of them?

“Hmm... can you teach us our homework? There’s a lot of homework today.” Jungkook chuckle at the request and agree to it. Jimin grumble at that because he just want to play today, not doing their homework that their teacher didn’t even ask to return tomorrow.

 


A/N: About this story, I might have problem with updating because after mid term break open, there will be a lot of assignment and test coming up. Maybe it take about a month or 2 for me to update the next chapter.

So, to make up for the story i will update the new story. I already done with the story just need to type it back in the laptop because I write it in a book. Of course it Jikook too^^ and there some special couple. Oh and it's omegaverse. it's the first time I write omegaverse au so I feel nervous with the story. I hope you guys can read and give an opinion about the story.

I'll put the link later when I upload it. thank you^^