Chapter 6 : Become CLoser

Please Seduce My Baby Brother!!!

Hi, I'm back ^^

Sorry for the long hiatus. This is the 6th chapter. I already finish chapter 7. Just need to type it back in the laptop. I'll update the chapter 7 after finish ^3^


 

The tutoring session changed into playing game as Taehyung try to crush Jungkook’s Pokémon character in living room.

“Die! Die! Go Vman!” Taehyung shouted out his character’s name that he just think of. Jimin said it’s lame but he still used it.

“I won’t let you! Mic Runner, jump!” Jungkook shouted as well as to back slash the boy and try to punch the Vman character. Jimin just stay on the couch while pouting because Taehyung didn’t let him play together because Jimin is not good with fighting game. Jimin is more into collecting thing games. While the two still playing, Jimin lazily playing with Taehyung’s hair. He is not focusing on the game anymore. One hand playing with his phone, and another hand on Taehyung’s soft hair.

After some time, Taehyung got thirsty with the constant shout so his throat already demand for water. He turn toward Jungkook who still focus on defending his Pokémon. It’s because it’s the first time he found someone that can play in a tight match with him in the games. Taehyung was a ing genius in using a lot of trick. Some of that Jungkook didn’t even know. Namjoon and Yoongi are not the proper one to play the game. They always easily lose.

“Hyung.” Call Taehyung. Jungkook still didn’t avert his eyes from the screen and humming as an answer. Taehyung huff a bit but control himself.

“Hyung, let’s pause the game for a while. I want to get a drink. I’m so thirsty right now.” Whine Taehyung. Jungkook pause the game and eventually look at Taehyung.

“Okay, I got thirsty too. Can you please get me a glass of water too?” Taehyung gladly nod and both of them put the controller down. Taehyung move Jimin’s hand from his hair a bit and Jimin continue playing the phone even though he whine with the loss of fluffy hair. It leave both Jimin and Jungkook in awkward situation. Well, Jungkook surely awkward because Jimin seems like too focused on his phone. Jungkook don’t want to disturb that boy so he just quietly and discreetly watch the boy’s expression change every time a different picture showing from his phone. Jungkook that the boy is busy looking at the Instagram, stalking on their school’s dance club cover dance practice. Jungkook is the one who manage that account, so he know from the post which account Jimin see. But he decide not to tell the boy.

Taehyung walk back with two hands full with two glass of water. Well, he will share the water with Jimin anyway. When he see how quiet the two become, something mischievous playing in his mind. He put his water down and went to the unconscious boy. His big hand surrounded Jimin small one and hold it in his hand after he had given another glass of water to Jungkook. After they clear their thirsty throat, they continue the game but not before Taehyung put Jimin’s cute chubby hand on Jungkook’s head. Jungkook gasp a bit and turn to Taehyung. Taehyung just feigning innocent and continue to attack the opponent character.

Jungkook want to want to tell the poor boy that he got the wrong person… head. But, Jimin’s chubby hand feel so comfortable and he can’t utter any voice nor move his head. Only his hands are moving. He can see from his side that Taehyung is smirking at his nervous state. Jungkook gulped a little trying to calm his nervousness and continue playing with that naughty boy’s whatever plan. He just hope Jimin won’t push his head out of shock.

 

Jimin is still with his phone, watching the dance covers in the Instagram account. He found his school dance club account and watch the last year member make the dance covers. He found the one that Jungkook’s group done. It’s great, that’s what he can say. The move, the flow, and the choreography really are great. Of course Jungkook shine in his group. Now he know why Taehyung said Jungkook is one of the best dancer in their school. After he done with Jungkook’s group, he open the other video which are N’s group that lead by a senior name Yunho, Kai’s group that being lead by Jaejoong. And damn Yunho is a good dancer. Lastly, Jhope’s group that lead by Eunhyuk. Jimin’s eyes sparkle watching the video because Jhope’s dance move was exactly what Jimin always want to dance. He kept on replay the dance that Jhope did. He want to remember or maybe ask Jhope to teach him because he really want to learn that move.

Once he done watching all the cover dances he start to open the youtube to search if there any new interesting video. His focused break when he hear Taehyung’s shout.

“Jungkook hyung! That’s not fair! You’re cheating!!!” accused Taehyung.

“Am not. You’re the one who too slow to run.” Jungkook mocked Taehyung and laugh out loud when Taehyung whined and can’t fight back because he know he is the fault one. Jimin turn to them and laugh too when Taehyung’s character die. It almost him the one that always loss when playing this game with Taehyung, so to see Taehyung whining because he had lose is so amusing. And fun too.

But then, he notice something weird. Taehyung was jumping with unsatisfied feeling about the game but his hand didn’t feel the movement. There’s something moving but not as big as what Taehyung’s are. He look at his hand on someone’s hair that is obviously not belong to Taehyung. His face start to feel blood rushing straight to it as he notice it stay perfectly on Jungkook’s head. He quickly pull away his hand, quit abruptly. A few strands of Jungkook’s hair that get tangled at Jimin’s fingers got pulled too and Jungkook shout for the sudden impact and a little bit pain.

“Auch!!” Taehyung jump from his seat and turn to Jungkook, shock with the shouting.

“Why? Why? What happen?” asked Taehyung, worry Jungkook didn’t answer but turn to already hiding Jimin. Jimin hiding behind his arm that stay on his folding knee. His ears are dark red by now.

“Sorry.” Mumbled Jimin. He really embarrasses with what had happen. He didn’t mean to pull Jungkook’s hair like that, but he didn’t predict he would be touching Jungkook’s hair instead of his best friend’s. It always had being Jimin’s habit to play with Taehyung’s hair. Because when they were a child, Taehyung used to calm faster when he got nervous or stress just by Jimin playing with his hair and Jimin too find it calming at that action. Jungkook felt pity for the boy. It is hurt but it’s his fault too. He should had told Jimin about who’s hair the younger was playing with, instead he just let him touch it. But still he chuckled thinking of what had happen.

“It’s okay. I’m the one who should be blame because I should have told you about that before. But you’re so good in messaging head. Your hand is calming.” Jungkook try to let Jimin calm from his nervousness by praising him but Jimin got shyer and Taehyung laugh out loud.

“Are you just notice that you’ve been playing with Jungkook hyung’s hair? You’ve been playing his hair since I come back from the kitchen.” Asked Taehyung with his voice fill with amused at his best friend’s focused on phone.

“Shut up Tae! I thought it’s your hair. You must be the one who put my hand on Jungkook hyung’s hair.” Accused Jimin. Well it’s true anyway. Taehyung snort at Jimin’s words.

“Well obviously Jungkoook hyung won’t take your hand himself. You should have not get too focused with your phone.” Jimin pouted at Taehyung’s teasing because he can’t really come up with anything.

“Napeu.” Jimin whining a little and once again Jungkook laugh at the two. It’s not that bad being force to accompany Jimin. At least he can get closer with them. He always get jealous when Namjoon can joke around with them without the need to be careful with his words.

“Mic Runner wins!” announced the game and Taehyung widened his eyes.

“Hyung! You can’t start the game without me! That’s not fair!” screamed Taehyung, wailing at the character that die once again. Jungkook snort at the burst out and laugh at the boy and Jimin can’t help but laugh too.

 

It’s already 10 pm and they still at Taehyung’s house. Both of them are having too much fun until they didn’t realize it’s time for them to go home. Well, the Min’s home. The ringing that come from Jungkook’s phone can be hear from his pocket. While watching the movies at the living room, lazily lying on the couches, Jungkook fished his phone from his pocket and answered it.

“Jungkook! When will you two come back home? It’s already late. And why Jimin didn’t answer his phone?” Yoongi start to bombard him with questions. He had been waiting for the boys to come home since early, but no news heard from them. He is so worry for his brother’s safety.

“Yoongs, one by one. If you ask that all in one time, how can I answer you?” Jungkook laugh at Yoongi’s overprotectiveness. Maybe it their fault because not realizing the time, but he is there. Yoongi didn’t put the trust on him to take care of Jimin. Now he feel offend a little.

“Just come home already. We all have school tomorrow, remember?”

“Owh right. Hehe okay, I’ll tell Jimin. 30 minutes more then we’ll arrive.” Jungkook ended the call. He look toward the two boys who were still cuddling while watching movies.

“Jimin-ah.” Called Jungkook. Jimin avert his focused from the movie to Jungkook.

“It’s time to go home. Your brother already call me.” Informed Jungkook and Jimin frowned hearing it. He still want to play with Taehyung. He whined at his brother’s demand and Jungkook chuckle at him.

“Come on, don’t let him worry even more.”

“Fine.” Jimin grumble give in to Jungkook’s words and go upstairs to get his bag. He should had leave his bag at living room just like what Jungkook did. When he comeback at the living room, Jungkook already standing at front door with Grandma Hyemi, while talking together.

“Chimchim, I’ll wait for you at the gate tomorrow.” Said Taehyung. Jimin smile and shook his head.

“No need, just get inside the class first, I’ll come after that.” said Jimin and Taehyung nodded. Jungkook bid his goodbye towards the Kims and wait for Jimin on his bike. Jimin still unsure whether to follow Jungkook or not. He hate bike, they are too scary. He once get into an accident in elementary school and decide not to ride even the bicycle.

“Jimin?” Jungkook call the younger when he didn’t move from the door but then he remember something.

“Arh… you scare of bike right? I just remember.” Jungkook scratch his head while smiling awkwardly. Jimin look at Jungkook with his puppy eyes.

“Can we walk to my house?” begged Jimin hopefully. Jungkook scratched his head again thinking about Jimin’s request. It’s going to be too far to walk home from Taehyung’s house and it will be hell to drag the bike too.

“Believe me, I won’t put you in danger. Yoongi will kill me if his baby brother hurt anyway. Please, it’s too late now to walk home.” Jungkook continue to persuade the boy. Jimin grumble under his breath before just agree. The truth is, he rather get on the bike instead walking in the darkness. Taehyung had told him about a bad guy around that neighbourhood that would kidnap any cute boys and girls. And he is cute, he don’t want to be the bad guy’s victim.

“Okay, but please don’t go too fast.” Begged Jimin. Jungkook smile at the boy’s agreement.

“I promise.” And Jimin hold his hand while Jungkook help him to get up on the bike.

The whole ride only feel with silent because Jimin is too scared to talk. He hug Jungkook’s waist way too tight for comfort. Well, for other people at least. But Jungkook find it warm with how the boy’s small hand wrap around him and totally plastered behind him.

He feel a bit mischievous and decide to take these advantage having the warm hand of the cute boy. He take a long route to arrive the Min’s house and Jimin didn’t notice it because the younger still had his eyes close. Jungkook can’t help the smile that twitching to appear on his lips. It’s fun to tease the Min’s brothers. The both of them are too innocent and too cute for their own good.  

“Hyung.” Jungkook snap out from his thought when he hear the small voice calling him. He glare at the boy and hmm signalling he heard him.

“Are we near yet? Why we didn’t arrive yet?” Asked Jimin. He always went to Taehyung’s house, so he know how long it take to go to their house. Well maybe, because usually Yoongi the one whom take him back and they went back home by bus and when they are still little kids, their father who will invite Jimin to go home. Jungkook chuckle nervously, try to find excuse.

“Err… I accidently took the wrong route, that’s why the time is longer, but we almost arrive. Don’t worry.” Excused Jungkook and pat the small hands to comfort him, realizing the younger still scare with the ride.

A few minutes later, they finally arrived at the Min’s house. Jungkook pat the small hands once again to notify the younger. Jimin opened his eyes and look around.

“Have we arrived?” asked Jimin with low voice. Jungkook smile before answering.

“Yes Jimin-ah. We’ve arrived at your house. You can come down now.” And Jimin quickly jump from the bike before Jungkook can stop him. And Jungkook should had stop him because the boy slip and almost fall face first. If Jungkook didn’t catch him by his waist that is.

“Jimin-ah, you should always be careful. Your cute face almost get hurt.” Jungkook said it out of concerned and didn’t notice what he said. Jimin’s face blushing red from the ‘cute’ words, but when he see Jungkook’s worry face he notice that Jungkook didn’t realize what he said.

“I’m sorry. I land on a wrong foot. T-thank you Jungkook Hyung.” Jimin stutter a little with how close they are. Jungkook’s hand is still tightly wrap behind his back holding his waist tightly so the younger won’t fall. Before Jungkook can answer him, they hear a voice clearing their throat.

“What are you doing in front of our house?” Yoongi ask them while his eyes kept on glaring at Jungkook’s hand that still resting on his brother’s waist. Jungkook follow the glare and quickly let go the boy’s body.

“Opps, I can explain.” Said Jungkook, already know how protective his best friend can be if it about his baby brother.

“Explain later. Do you guys know what time is it now?” Yoongi pulls Jimin’s hand and enter the house. Jungkook sigh of relief and brought the bags in his bike and enter the Min’s household.

 


There's a suprise in chapter 7. A new couple will come too <3