Chap 1: My best friend

Please Seduce My Baby Brother!!!

"Taehyungie!!" Jimin called his best friend's name loudly, attracting people beside. Well, it's not like he care. Taehyung turn around and smile widely at the appearance of his cute best friend. He open his arms and now Jimin been wrapped inside his embrace.

"Jiminie, where did you go? I've search for you for hours." Whined Taehyung. The students around just awed looking at the interactions. Someone get close to the still hugging teenagers without them notice.

"I can't find you too. There's a lot of people. I've met my hyung first before I met you, you know." Answered Jimin while pouting.

"Urgh... I know we should have gone together. Tomorrow, I'll fetch y- uwargh!!!" The two best friends suddenly screamed out loud when someone scared them. They look at the culprit who make them almost get a heart attack.

"Seungcheol!!!" Both of them yelled at the teenager who smiling widely in front of them.

"Hi ladies." Greet Seungcheol.

"Yah! Who is a girl? We're a boy okay?" Pout Taehyung and Jimin just glare at the boy.

"Haha, I'm just kidding. Why did you guys get in here? Especially Jimin. I thought you want to go to SOPA." Asked Seungcheol. Everyone who know Jimin know that he want to go into SOPA. Because Jimin love dancing and singing. His appearance in that school clearly make people feel weird.

"I just follow Taetae." Answered Jimin like it was something so obvious.

"Why?" Asked Jihoon who suddenly appear.

"When did you come here?" Asked Seungcheol, at the sudden appearance of shorter boy.

"5 minutes ago. When this two idiot kept on screaming." Jihoon answered with cold stare.

"Savage." Said Jimin. He didn't feel a slight hurt because they used to Jihoon's savageness.

"He just want to." Answered Taehyung for Jihoon's question. Seungcheol look at him suspiciously but decide to let it go.

"All first year, please gather to the C hall. You need to choose your club for the rest of your school year. Of course you can change it, but only once a year. So choose properly. Did I say too much?" The announcer start to blabber.

"Yah! Donghyun hyung! Don't be weird here!" They can hear the background noise of the broadcasting club secretary, Minwoo try to stop the president, Donghyun from being weird. The broadcasting club are being assigned to present the schedule and activities for the sophomore.

 

The students move to the place that've been told. Taehyung and Jimin walking together while holding hands. Jihoon who notice the hands just chuckle a little. Everyone know how close those two are. They are so inseparable until them always being mistake as a couple. If these two even het marry later, no one will get shock.

 

 

In the hall:

 

Taehyung and Jimin sit side by side because they get into the same class. The headmaster gives his speech for the time and where the club will all be held and when it would be stop or start.

"Would you get into the dance club too, Tae-ah?" Asked Jimin. Taehyung grins but didn't really answer Jimin.

"You'll see." Jimin just shrugged his shoulder didn't really get why Taehyung didn't answer him properly but he just focused on the headmaster's boring speech. When the orientation done, one by one students get to their class. As usual, Taehyung and Jimin walk to their class holding hands. They sit at the window's side of the class because Jimin like to watch scene of outside class.

"Hello boys and girls. My name is Choi Na Ra, just call me Ms. Choi. I'll be your homeroom teacher. If you have any problem, just come to me. Understand?"

"Yes Ms. Choi." Answered the students.

"Were we in the kindergarten school?" Whispered the student behind Jimin, Baekhyun. Jimin snort at the mocking question. He too think that Ms. Choi talk to them like they are a little kids.

"Why did you laugh?" Asked Taehyung. Jimin shook his head, don't want the teacher to look at them.

"Focused Tae-ah. Ms. Choi has started teaching." Said Jimin and Taehyung pout before look at the teacher. When the first class ended, the students start to move around, to know each other's name. Baekhyun who talk before come to their table.

"Annyeong, I'm Baekhyun. And this is my boyfriend, Chanyeol. What's your name?" Baekhyun introduced himself while gesturing toward the tall boy beside him. Jimin look awe at how tall the boy are but different from Taehyung.

"Wow, this is the first time I met a reall boy×boy couple." Said Taehyung while clapping his hand happily. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows clearly weird out by Taehyung's hyper act. Jimin chuckle at Baekhyun's reaction.

"Don't take it wrong. We're gay too. It just we've never encountered any gay couple." Explained Jimin and Baekhyun smile at that.

"You guys are cute. So mind to answer my question?" Asked Baekhyun again when his question unanswered.

"Oh sorry, I forgot. I'm Jimin and this orange hair is Taehyung."

"Why pink?" Chanyeol ask out of the blue.

"Huh?" Jimin look at him curiously of what the question means.

"I mean, why pink? There's still a lot of colour, even though you look cute in it."

"Just for fun. Taehyung said he want us to dye our hair when he heard that his school allow you to dye your hair."

"Taehyung is a little unique right?" Baekhyun turn to Taehyung who already leaving them to bother another students. The three of them didn't even realize since when the boy gets up.

"Yes, but he is kind. He always help me when I'm in trouble and vice versa even though he need help more, he will always take care of me." Jimin turn to where Taehyung located and smile how the other students immediately love Taehyung's antic. Baekhyun notice the smile and sit on the chair beside Jimin. He told his boyfriend to make friend with other students.

"You really adore him. Are you sure you guys just friends?" Asked Baekhyun.

"Huh?"

"Oh sorry if it scared you off. I just curious." Beakhyun apologized because he know he just cross the line. Jimin smile and shook his head.

"Don't worry. I'm not mad at you. It's true though. I really adore him. He is the best best friend I ever had. I trust him more than I trust my hyung. There a history between us that make us close. But I rather to just make it history forever." Tell Jimin and Baekhyun smile too.

"Guess I shouldn't ask you about that right?" Asked Baekhyun with teasing voice. Jimin just grin back. Secret is mean to keep. So, if Taehyung don't want to open it, he will shut his mouth too.

 

 

Taehyung's side:

 

"Annyeong, I'm Taehyung! What's your name?" Asked Taehyung when he see someone who attract him to bother.

"I'm Minjae and this is Sungjae. We're twins." Explained the black hair boy amd gesture toward the dark-brown hair beside him. Taehyung widened his eyes at that.

"Twins? Wow! Beside Youngmin and Kwangmin, I've never seen a twins before." Said Taehying excitedly. But then, he stop and observe the two.

"But you guys didn't have a same face. The Jo twins face are alike."

"We are fraternal twins. You should know that much." Sungjae chuckle at Taehyung's innocent.

"Nah... I've never like science. They're so boring."

"Hey, I like science. They're cool." Said someone who had the same pink hair as Jimin.

"Oh Daniel. Met Taehyung. Taehyung, this is our friend and also our classmate, Kang Daniel." Said Sungjae. Taehyung waved his hand toward the pink hair boy. He really remind him of Jimin with the eyes smile.

"Hi." Said Daniel waving his hand back while still giving the eye smile.

"Wow, you're cute when smile." Compliment Taehyung. Daniel's face brightened up more with it.

"Really? Hehe, thank you. You're cute too." But Taehyung frown at that.

"I'm not cute. Jimin is the one who cute. I'm handsome." Taehyung huff and make the other three chuckle again.

"Who's Jimin?" Asked Sungjae when he hear the new name.

"My best friend."

"That pink hair boy?" Asked Minjae and point toward Jimin. Taehyung nodded while smiling widely.

"He is cute." Both of the twin said at the same time. Taehyung proud that his best friend being seen cute by others.

"That's my best buddy." Said Taehyung proudly. The other three just smile adore at them.

 

 


p/s: It's fun to write about VMIN. They are so cute <3. Oh, and don't worry, this story is still about Jikook and Jihope