Chapter 2: The boy friendship

Please Seduce My Baby Brother!!!

hi guys... hehehe. Got a problem with collage so... here the chapter^^


7 years old Yoongi:

 

“No!!! I want to follow hyung!! Uwaaa…” Jimin wailing on the floor, stubbornly want to follow his hyung. Yoongi don’t know what to do. Jimin, despite his small body has amazing strength. The younger is hugging him tightly while crying. He just can push him with a little more strength, but he don’t want to hurt his beloved dongsaeng. He give a s.o.s stare to their parents.

“Jiminie… you need to let go your hyung or both of you will be late to school.” Mrs.Park try to pull off Yoongi.

“Jimin, it’s just one year. Next year you will go to the same school as your hyung.” Said Mr.Park. It succeed to make Jimin stop crying but still holding tightly on Yoongi. His sobbing still can be heard.

“Please Jiminie. I’ll be late for first day. We will play together after school, okay?” this time Yoongi is the one who try to convince the small boy.

“Promise?” Yoongi can never say no to his baby brother’s want.

“I promise.” Said Yoongi and Jimin slowly let go of the hug. Min’s couple just chuckle at their son’s action, knowing that the youngest is a little bit clingy with the first son.

 

 

Elementary school:

 

“Okay, time for lunch. Please get in line to get your lunch box.” Said the teacher. All the first grade lining up like what they had been told.

Yoongi sat back at his sit. He sigh tiredly because once they get in the class this morning, they introduce one by one and immediately start the lesson. Yoongi look around and see the kids either eat at their own place or sit with their old or new friends. Yoongi not a good one when it come to be friendly. So he ignore the other kids and focused on his food until;

“Hi, can I sit with you?” asked a boy with dimple that make him cuter.

“Why?” Yoongi didn’t mean to look angry, he just weird why suddenly.

“I’m bored eating alone and I think I’ve seen you before.” The boy explained. Yoongi smile and make a space on his desk for the boy to put his lunch.

“I’m Yoongi, what your name?” asked Yoongi as soon as the boy took a sit beside him.

“Namjoon. I stay at Diamond neighbourhood.” Yoongi’s eyes lit up at his words.

“Really? I stay there too. My house number 10.”

“Haha, that’s why I think you’re familiar somewhere. I’m number 24 but I always play at your place playground.” Said Namjoon and Yoongi’s smile wider. Well, Namjoon’s smile really contiguous.

“Cool, I can introduce you with my Jimin. He will like you.” Namjoon tilt his head confused with the new name. Yoongi notice the reaction and chuckle.

“It’s my baby brother. He’s 1 year younger than us.”

“Ah really? I always want a brother.” Exclaimed Namjoon with his lit eyes now. He only had one older sister that had 5 years gap.

“I’ll wait at the playground this evening. Jimin always went there every day except when he sick or didn’t finish his homework.” Yoongi excitedly tell about his baby brother. Typical brother complex.

“Alright.” And they make an agreement. Just like that, a shy boy Yoongi got a new friend and soon being best friend.

 

 

End of school:

 

“I’m home…” Yoongi announcing his back and Jimin who already in the house run to his beloved brother.

“Yoongi hyung…” Jimin whining toward him.

“Miss me already?” Yoongi ask with adore voice. Jimin is so cute. It reminds him of little kitten.

“I’m bored because there’s no hyung playing with me after break.” Complained Jimin.

“Why didn’t you play with Seungcheol?” asked Yoongi. Jimin pout at the mention of his friend.

“Seungcheol busy playing with Jihoon.” Huff Jimin. Yoongi didn’t know who Jihoon is but he just nodded his head.

“Try find other friends too. That’s why hyung ask you to play with your friend.” Yoongi start to nag. His brother is cheerful like a sunshine, but Jimin too clingy to him that make he didn’t close with others beside Seungcheol.

“I will tomorrow.” Said Jimin while pouting. Yoongi chuckle at his brother’s cuteness.

“Jiminie, I want you to meet with someone.” Start Yoongi.

“Who?”

“My new friend. We’ll meet him at playground later. Would you follow me?” Asked Yoongi. Jimin nod his head excitedly. Yoongi’s friends must be nice because Yoongi rarely friend with someone.

 

 

At playground:

 

Namjoon already there with ice cream in his hand. He come earlier than usual because he is so excited to see his new friend and his little brother. He sit on the swing while his ice cream.

“Yoongi, Jimin. Yoongi is cute, I wonder how cute Jimin is.” Namjoon mumble to himself, smiling while imagining how cute his new friend’s little brother will be.

While humming to the song, he look around him. Then, he saw a familiar figure walking toward the playground. His smile become wider as he see a toddler beside his friend. He jump from the swing and quickly run to the Min brothers.

“Annyeong!” he greeted the cheerfully. Jimin startled a little with that sudden greeting and hid behind Yoongi.

“Namjoon-ah, you scared my Jiminie…” Whine Yoongi unconsciously. Namjoon don’t want to scare the cute toddler again so he swallow all the squeal he want to make.

“Sorry, sorry. It just he is cuter than I imagining.” Yoongi smile with the reason and turn to Jimin who still hiding.

“Jiminie, come here.” Yoongi pull Jimin to stand beside him.

“This is Namjoon hyung. He’s my new friend. Jimin observe Namjoon up and down and his eyes stop at the elder’s hand, more to the ice cream in his hand. Namjoon notice the attention of the toddler and he coming up with an idea to get close to him.

“Do you want an ice cream?” asked Namjoon. Jimin’s eyes lit up and look straight in Namjoon’s eyes. Then he look at Yoongi to ask for permission.

“Can I?” he use his puppy eyes that no one in his family can denied it. Yoongi scratched his head clearly melt with Jimin’s eyes. He look at grinning Namjoon and sigh.

“Fine, but don’t tell mom or we’ll die.” Said Yoongi with serious tone in his voice. Jimin nod agreeing. He jump excitedly when his brother took out his pocket money. Then Yoongi told Namjoon to lead them where he buy the ice cream.

“Have you done choosing?” asked Namjoon toward toddler Jimin. Jimin who already open up for Namjoon quickly nod and smile.

“How about you?” Namjoon turn to Yoongi this time. Yoongi show the ice cream in his hand. When Yoongi pull out his pocket money again, Namjoon quickly pay the ice cream. He the one who offered Jimin the ice cream so he should be the one pay for it. Yoongi thanked Namjoon and together they went back to the playground.

Both of Min brothers sitting on the swing. While Yoongi playing by himself, Namjoon help Jimin by push the swing for him. He try as well as he can to be close to Jimin. After they finish the ice cream, they accompany Jimin playing with the slide, sand castle and everything he want.

When its time for them to go back, Jimin stand quietly while pouting. He still want to play with Namjoon. Yoongi realize Jimin’s state and get near Namjoon to whisper something. Namjoon smile at the idea. He crouch a little to get in the same level with Jimin’s eyes.

“We’ll met every day here or I can go to your house. Do you like it?” asked Namjoon while smiling until his dimple showing. Jimin’s eyes quickly sparkle. Namjoon need to hold himself so not to scare the youngest by squealing too hard. And after that, Namjoon will always come to the Min’s house or the playground just to meet the both.

One day when they play together, Namjoon pull Yoongi to watch the cute cat digging the sand. They are too focus until they didn’t realize that Jimin is walking somewhere else. A kid had attract Jimin attention that make that toddler walking cutely and quietly not to shock the boy.

Jimin carefully squatting in front of him. By the height, he maybe the same age as Jimin or younger. Jimin try to search for the boy’s face, but that boy won’t look up. So he waiting in front of him, waiting until the boy would look at him. But, Jimin is not a patient boy to begin with. So after 5 minutes, he hold out his hand and poke the boy’s shoulder. The boy slowly look up just to turn to his original pose again. Jimin pout at being ignored by people.

“Hey, I’m Jimin. What is your name?” Asked Jimin and once poke the boy. The boy once again look up and tched at being disturbed by Jimin.

“What do you want?” asked him and Jimin smile widely when the boy finally open his mouth.

“I said my name is Jimin.” Repeated Jimin.

“I heard for the first time. What do you want?”

“I want to know your name.”

“Why?” asked the boy clearly weird why this stranger suddenly come to him. There never a person come to him before, because he not a neat person in the eyes of those rich people.

“I want to be your friend.”

“Why?”

“Because I want to, and you cute.” The boy clearly never received a compliment when his face suddenly brightly red.

“Stupid! I’m not cute. Even my mom said I’m ugly!” said the boy. Jimin frown at his words. His mom? Why his mom did said that? That was so cruel. He will cry if someone said that to him. How is this kid don’t cry? Jimin felt attracted to the boy even more. He kept on thinking until he didn’t realize that the boy just call him stupid. If it Yoongi or his friends call him that, he would have cried out loud. Well, he is a ‘little’ of cry baby.

“No, I’m serious. You are cute. So, what’s your name?” the boy still didn’t believe Jimin but he didn’t want to make the boy in front of him sad. So he lied.

“I don’t have a name.” said the boy looking down, don’t want to see Jimin’s reaction.

“How did you not have a name?” asked Jimin loudly with his eyes wide open clearly shock. That was the first time he met someone that don’t have name.

“My mom never call my name. She only call me stupid, ugly or just a ‘yah’. So I don’t know my name.” the story is true but of course he still know his name.

“Owh, so what you want me to call you?” the boy think for a while before look at Jimin.

“I don’t know. Give me a name.” with that permission, Jimin thinking hardly while observing his new friend.

“Well, you look unique and my brother said starfire is unique. So I call you Starfire, okay?” Jimin can’t be any happy when Starfire nod his head.

“Okay Starfire, do you want to play with me?” asked Jimin and hold out his hand.

“Okay.” the Starfire now smiling widely showing his boxy smile and Jimin thought this boy indeed unique. That was the start of Jimin and the unique boy friendship.

 

 


Hehe here the Vmin and Namgi start of friendship. Jungkook come after this. The next chapter will be in the future again (I hope I don't spoil a lot). So participate the met of Jikook's scene and some Jihope XD