「Chapter 2」

How To Talk To Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two - Soft and Oblivious

 

Jungkook looked down to see that he was holding the girl close to his chest and his hand was covering . Her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment. Slowly the girl looked up at him, and Jungkook froze. He was completely flustered and out of thought for what he was doing, but didn’t move an inch.

What is this? She’s really pretty…but why am I not pushing her away?  
 

--------------------

 

“How long are you going to keep me like this?” The girl muttered through the palm of his hand frowning at him with her large eyes.

 

“Oh,” Jungkook took his hand away quickly and stepped away from her. “Sorry, I just didn’t want her to find us. I don’t want to fight a girl, but I also didn’t want to watch someone get hurt because of me.” Jungkook bashfully looked to the ground. He didn’t want to make eye contact with her knowing she was gazing upon him intently trying to decide whether he was telling the truth.

 

She pursed her lips again and crossed her arms which Jungkook found cute. “Fine. I’ll believe you if you tell me what that was all about at least.”

 

Well that is the least I can do for the girl… just hopefully she won’t go around bad mouthing Bangtan Boys after this. Taking a deep breath, Jungkook began to explain. “I ended up needing to get away from that girl for personal reasons, but needed an excuse. You were the first girl I saw in eyesight so I told her I mistook her for you. Sorry for causing you trouble.” Jungkook who was shamefully hanging his hand, looked up to see what her reaction would be. Pain had glazed over her dark brown eyes and at the sight of this guilt stirred in Jungkook’s stomach. He knew he had made a mistake, but something seemed like what he had just said touched a sore spot. But with a blink, she hid her initial reaction and covered it with a grin.  

 

“Is that all? Jeez, I thought you may have said I was your girlfriend or something to make her jealous.” She said laughing with a large grin of relief. Unintentionally, Jungkook laughed along with her.

 

“Yea,” Jungkook scratched the back of his neck nervously, “If I had known she was going to be so crazy, I wouldn’t have tried to talk to her.”

 

The girl began to smile brightly with sincerity at him. “Well you seem like you’re pretty skilled in talking to girls so I’m surprised you couldn’t make it work even with a crazy chick,” she said with a short laugh. Jungkook mentally smiled at the girl’s thought and felt calm hearing her words for some reason. There was something soothing with the way she spoke. But not giving the emotions much thought, Jungkook came to realize she was teasing him because of his good looks.

 

Scrunching his brows at her, he puffed a raspberry. “Actually, I always get flustered when talking to-”

 

Wait.

 

I’m talking to a girl right now. But how?! I haven’t messed up my speech or blushed too much? Was there something about this girl that was different or was I finally improving?

 

“Hey I haven’t got your name yet-” Jungkook began to say before he was interrupted by a cell phone ringing. Looking to his pocket, he realized it wasn’t his phone.

 

The girl opened her purse, and pulled out her cell phone. “Oppa! Why are you calling me so late?”

 

Jungkook froze watching her reaction to the caller. She was wearing the biggest smile he had ever seen, and kept twiddling the ends of her hair with her fingers nervously. The girl looked like a puppy in love, and Jungkook couldn’t help but smile. That’s cute. Must be her boyfriend. Damn, I was going to ask her for help… but her boyfriend probably wouldn’t like the idea of me getting close to her.

 

“Right now? That’s a few hours out though…” The girl pushed around a rock on the ground with a frown. Jungkook watched her with confusion because her mood had just went from a young love struck girl to disappointment. I wonder what he said…

 

“Okay… I’ll bring the money. Just wait there for me, okay Oppa?” Clicking a button on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter