Six

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a while, since Dahyun felt like this. Completely at peace. It’s like a switch was off inside of her, normally she would feel as everything chokes her, but now, she can breathe at ease. Her heart beat a slow peace, but harder than normally.

Sana was at her side, the two of them are at the library, doing some homework, their respective teachers got them to do. Sana is studying business management. So, she has to do a market study.

Their shoulders brushed with each breath they took, and Dahyun shuffled a little closer to her new friend. Sana was talking about some things of her major, and the tattoed girl was listening with a look of wonder on her face.

Mina is in front of them, lost in her little world, flipping through the page of a novel. Dahyun’s fingers feel clammy and she wants to wipe them in her jeans.

Sana talks, and Dahyun listens with this awe in her eyes. She knows that her feelings for the Japanese girl are not entirely friendly, the butterflies that take over her stomach when the girl is near are proof of her theory.

“What do you think?” the voice of Sana woke her up from her inner musings about the nature of her relationship with her. Sana seems to know that Dahyun ist paying any attention, but the sight of the shy girl blushing hit a soft spot for Sana “You weren’t paying attention, bad Dubu”

Sana pouted, and it made Dahyun blushed twice as hard, even the tip of her ears were red.

“You are cute, bad Dubu” Sana said as she pinched the tofu like cheeks of Dahyun- the said girl torn between swatting the intruding hands or leave them, quite enjoying the caress of Sana on her skin.

Mina almost snorted, but held it. She was half annoyed; half amused at the game Sana was playing with the poor Dahyun. The ballerina almost felt pity for Dahyun, being a victim of Sana’s selfish affections.

“Sorry, I have too many things in my mind lately”

Sana pressed against Dahyun’s side. Her hot breath caressing the eagle’s neck, because Sana just put her head over Dahyun’s shoulder, trying to console her friend.

“Can I help you with them?”

Dahyun closed her eyes, and put her arm around Sana’s body.

“Not really”

Sana smiled up at her, before pulling away. Dahyun could not stop thinking about how their bodies pressed together felt too right.

 

Chaeyoung was lifting some pretty heavy weights, while Momo stared at the ground. Momo just made one hundred repetitions of crunches, and was a little tired, the party for last night ended pretty late, and she didn’t get enough sleep.

Sometimes, her mind goes back to her encounter to Nayeon. And she is surprised to find that feeling of longing recoiling on her stomach, and taking a residency on her mind. She wished to touch Nayeon again, and again, and again. But at the same time, she doesn’t want to see the girl.

“C’mon, Momoring, those hard abs aint a miracle” shouted Chaeyoung, grunting of the effort of the heavy weights. They are gym buddies, and went every afternoon after class to train.

Momo shook her head, and took a big gulp of water, enjoying the feel of the refreshing liquid on .

“Alright, give me some space, I didn’t get a blink of sleep at night” She said with a big smile, the smile she usually reserves to Dahyun and Chaeyoung, the one that is a fake part of herself.

Chaeyoung stood up from the bench, and slapped a heavy hand on Momo’s back, her biceps burned as her stomach, but the feeling of a strong body was something she adored.

“Woa, I bet you went out with Nayeon, last night”

That surprised Momo, who stared at her short friend quite confused. She remembers telling her friends that she slept with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter