Huh?

Co-eds

 

 

Three, two, oneClick! Guys, your new MV is officially out! The manager told the members as she clicked on the publish on youtube button and showed them a thumb up.

We have been talking for quite a while.. and our song has officially been released 2 minutes ago! Somin said, talking through her mic.

The members smiled.

Congratulation everyone! J.seph looked at his group mates, trying hard to contain his excitement.

Should we go for a group hug? Matthew suddenly proposed, smiling widely and then opening his long arms and pulling everyone into a tight hug.

Please give Dont recall a lot of love! We practiced really much and worked hard after Oh NaNa so please support us a lot! Somin smiled as she returned to her previous position.

Yeah guys! Dont recall is out now! SoGo stream it! Go watch the music video on youtube, and turn up to it because its legit lit! Bm added in english and meanwhile did some of his signature gestures.

Thank you for joining us today on the countdown live show for Dont recall! Well come back with even better performances the next time so please continue to give Kard a lot of love!! Thank you!! Somin finally concluded. Yesss thank you! The other three added, waving and smiling towards the camera.

This was K-A-R-D Matthew loudly said. This was KARD! the other three joined the tall one.

Thank you! Thank you! The four exclaimed and all together bowed politely ninety degrees.

Oh! And our music video will play after this V live show is ended! So, dont miss it! Somin uttered while in the back Bm begun to dance crazily.

Then, after J.seph counted up to three, him, Jiwoo and Somin all stretched their arms out and shouted. Stay tuuuuneed!

They thanked once again their fans. Well work hard! Thank you so much! Please watch our music video a lot!!

Its over guys! You did it! And your music video is now playing! The managed announced, raising her arms and smiling at the members.

Somin threw her arms up in the air and grinned hard. YAAAAY! Guys I feel so happy! I am not even tired!

Meanwhile, Jiwoo, after a few attempts to hold herself, sneezed. eeeeeetchì!

Bless you! replied promptly Bm who was standing behind her and then, she sneezed again. eeeeeetchì! and again. eeeeetchì!

Gosh Jiwoo! Are you okay? Haha. Bm questioned, holding her shoulders and looking down at her.

Jiwoo nodded her head twice at Bm then moved away and sneezed again. EEEEEtchì!! I am okay! But I think I am sneezing because I feel a bit co- She couldnt even finish the phrase that two warm hands laid a blanked over her shoulders.

Cold, right? J.seph asked her as he moved in front of her and grabbed the blankets sides in order to wrap it better around the blond girl.

Jiwoo, in response to his sudden kind action, widened slightly her brown eyes. Blinking twice before nodding her head to what he said.

He smiled. I remember that before, while we were filming, you had goosebumps.

Huh? Did he notice it?

Jiwoo thought between herself.

Better now? He raised an eyebrow at her. But she was still thinking.

Jiwoo-ya? He pulled the blankets sides towards himself.

HM?????? She let out slightly surprised.

I was asking if you are feeling a bit better now. He looked at her, an interrogative look on his face.

O-oh y-yes! Yes! A lot better. She grinned in embarrassment.

Do you feel warm now? He asked again. He wanted to be sure she was feeling alright.

Yes! Really warm now! Thanks to you yep. Thank you! Jiwoo looked up at him as she spoke.

Thats good! he stretched up his arm and patted her head, messing her hair.

As he did that she squeezed tightly her eyes.

You look like a sushi roll, wrapped up in that blanket! Bm pointed out, interrupting the strange atmosphere that had been created around Jiwoo and J.seph. And for once, she couldnt be more relieved about his stupid intrusion. For once Bm saved her from a weird situation. Thanks God he did something right!

Jiwoo smiled relaxed and then let out a little sigh. Fiuuuuuuuuuuuuu. 

You really look like a sushi roll Jiwooooo! Somin said in a cute tone. Suuuushi!

Do I? Really? Jiwoo questioned them both. Yup! Yup! Yuuuuuuup! Somin exclaimed excitedly.

Which kind of sushi roll huh? She looked at Somin.

Hmm.Let me think about th-

You look like a Tamago nigiri! Bm said, interrupting Somin.

A Tamago nigiri...? Jiwoo asked confused. Why do I even look like a Tamago nigiri huh?

Why? Cant you tell? Bm teasingly raised an eyebrow.

Yaaaaaah. She frowned slightly to him.

Because your hair are blonde and they really have that omelette feeling yknow..This is why youre a Tamago nigiri! Bm explained.

Jiwoo, after hearing his explanation, remained silent for a while. Her brows all furrowed.

Bm, who was looking at her expression, poked her head a few times. Heiii Tamago nigiri-ya.

Jiwoo gave him an annoyed look. Oppastop it. It's not fun.

He snickered before poking her another time. Okay, Tamago nigiri-ya!

She pouted.

The tamago nigiri is cute!! Somin smiled widely as she wrapped her arms around Jiwoo and give her a lovely hug. It is as cute as our Jiwoo! Right J.seph oppa?

Jiwoo looked at Somin.

OhYes, yes, our Jiwoo is cute. J.seph agreed, smiling softly.

Pfffft! Bm chuckled lightly, to which Somin replied hitting him on the shoulder. Matthew oppa!

Huh? He looked down at the brunette. What? He asked in english as if he was innocent.

She hit him another time.

Its time to go guys! You have to return to your dorms! Tomorrow will be a long day and you have to rest! The manager shouted as she signalled the members to follow her towards the car.

At the announcement, Somin, after she wore her coat, grabbed Matthew by his forearm and dragged him out of the room, meanwhile J.seph took his quilted jacket and put it on Jiwoos shoulders.

Tamago-ya, we cant risk that you get sick! He smiled, holding her by her shoulders and walking out with her.

She frowned lightly hearing her new nickname. Tch..

You know…” He said with a low voice as he got closer. The Tamago nigiri is my favorite. He whispered into her ear, spelling each word slowly.

Upon hearing his low voice near her ear, she froze. Literally. And even though she was wearing four layers of fabric a cold sensation crossed her body and made her shiver. She shook her head once as she squeezed her eyes. She thought that it was only a weird joke of her imagination. She didnt really hear those words, she just imagined them. She tried to convince herself. Maybe she was just a bit too tired and she didnt hear properly. Yes. It must have been so.

Jiwoo-ya, hurry, hurry! He smiled as if nothing happened, pushing her gently towards the door, his hands still anchored on her shoulders. Yes, it must have been so.

After a few minutes, they finally got out and reached the car. Inside, Bm and Somin were watching them silently.

Hey you two! Somin screamed from the car and Jiwoo instinctively moved aside, wriggling away from J.seph grip.

C-cooming! Jiwoo jogged towards the car, soon followed by J.seph.

 


 

At the girls dorm

 

Today was awesome! And our video is finally out! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah I cant believe it Jiwooo! Our second single! Our second! Somin exclaimed as she jumped on her friends bed.

Yes, I know right? Jiwoo blurted out.

Arent you excited? Somin tilted her head.

OhNo! I mean, I am! but I think I am just a bit tired. It was a long day I just need to rest.

Youre thoughtful, I can tell it by the expression you have right now.

Which kind of expression do I have?

The I am trying to not think about it but I cant help it. Somin raised her eyebrow.

Huh? No………” Jiwoo wandered her eyes around.

I knew it! 1-0 for Sominnie! She screamed, chuckling some on her own.

AnywayWhy did you and J.seph take so much time to get to the car before? She stared at her friend, a hint of curiosity in her eyes.

 

Tamago-ya, we cant risk that you get sick! He smiled, holding her by her shoulders and walking out with her.

She frowned lightly hearing her new nickname. Tch..

You know…” He said with a low voice as he got closer. The Tamago nigiri is my favorite. He whispered into her ear, spelling each word slowly.

 

Jiwoo suddenly shook her head multiple times, trying to drive away that image from her head.

Somin was confused. Jiwoo?

Nothing happened before, I swear! J.seph oppa just wanted to be sure I wouldnt get sick so he gave me his jacket! Jiwoo said. Her tone was a bit louder than the usual.

Oh, hahaha! This is why there is his jacket on the chair! Huuuh! Hes always so caring! Somin smiled widely.

O-oh yes! I forgot to give it back to him. Jiwoo admitted, way more relaxed.

Thats great, I was kind of worried you felt sick when I was waiting in the car with Bm oppa. And I think he felt worried as well.

Ah…”

The important is that youre feeling good. Somin gave Jiwoo a hug then, she stood up and she walked to her bed. Goodnight Jiwoo, lets sleep well, okay?

Yes, Goodnight Somin. Jiwoo pulled her blanket up.

 


 

At the boys dorm

 

Hey-yo bro, Was it all okay before? I meanwas it all okay with Jiwoo? Bm murmured, putting an arm around J.sephs shoulder.

Yeah, why? J.seph raised an eyebrow, confused.

Ah, because yknow, you two took quite some time to reach for us in the car…” Matthew admitted.

Oh, for that? It was all okay, actually I was a bit worried about her health and so I made sure she wasnt cold. And then we discussed about her new nickname.

About the nickname? Which one? Bm asked curiously.

The one you invented mate, The Tamago nigiri one hahah.

And?

And...? Well, she really doesnt like it. So, when I called her with it, she pouted. And so, I told her that the Tamago nigiri is my favourite. J.seph smiled at his friend.

Ahhhhyour favourite. Matthew nodded his head.

Yup, anyway Matt, now excuse me but Ill go to sleep, Im so tired! Goodnight! Rest well! J.seph said as he got into his room.

Ye, Night!

So he just told her that the Tamago nigiri is his favourite, huh. 

Wait.

HE TOLD HER IT IS HER FAVOURITE? 

Was he.........

Oh.....no.


AUTHOR's note: Guys I must confess you that i am sooooo damn torn between J.woo and Bwoo. And when i finally decide to stan just a ship...BOOOM! Videos and moments between her and the other one happens and i can't help it but jump from a ship to another real quick. Jiwoo is just so shippable with the guys. 

P.S. Have you seen Star1 photoshoot? DAAAMNNNNN BWOO GAVE ME FEELS!!! The way he stare at her just gives my stomach butterflies. I can't- UGH. 


P.P.S. AND Oh guys, RUMOR has been released and it is lit!!!💥💣🤘 And even though baby Jiwoo got just a few lines, she slayed me. In those few moments I was like “Hell yeah girl! YOU SLAY!" Her visual is seriously no joke. I love her. Anyway, i am glad the guys got way more lines! I love them all tbh, they're just the perfect group! OKAY. Now i better stop.

See you soon! Love you!🤘💜