Why are you so annoying?

Co-eds

 

 

Unknown P.O.V.

It was late afternoon and I was standing there, in front of the practice room door, watching through the thick door glass Matthew and Jiwoo practicing hard and sometimes fooling around with each other. From what I was seeing, Matthew was annoying Jiwoo. Again. And, as always, she was trying her best to ignore his childish attitude without punching him right in his face.

Lol

I grinned to myself and shook my head at those two. Even though they were always bickering each other they were really getting along these days and I felt at the same time sincerely happy for them and a bit envious. Matthew always had the capacity of making friends really quickly, maybe because of his dork face or maybe because of his adorable American ways, while I really couldnt, probably because of my shy-self. I found it difficult to connect with someone new instantly. But I made my personal record with Jiwoo-ya. Anyway, what I was thinking was that our group was starting to bond more and more and finally I wouldnt have felt lonely anymore.

I was a bit sorry to interrupt their moment of joy together but I wanted to practice with them as well and I felt in an urge to save the poor Jiwoo from Matthew, so, I grabbed with decision the door handle and turned it down, opening the door.

As soon as I entered, a bit shyly as my usual, Matthew almost jumped on me and greeted me with a big smile plastered on his face. As if he was the happiest person alive. I thought you wouldnt come bro but finally you made it! I dont know if I could stand another minute alone with this thing. His finger pointed right at the short blondie who was standing beside him. Shes little but her teaching method is no joke dude, no joke. I swear I felt like I was in a military camp! He widened his eyes, shaking his head pretending to be scared.

Jiwoo who was previously smiling towards me, turned her head back and almost bit Matthews index that was pointing at her. This.thing?

He retired his finger and hid his left hand into his right one. Ah yeah, Im sorry.

Jiwoos face relaxed and almost smiled at his apologies. And I said almost because that was before Matthew continued his phrase.

Wait, I need to correct myself he begun theatrically. This Crazy little thing. He concluded in English as if he wanted to provoke her.

Oh no.

Jiwoo snorted. You better run because if I catch you-

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA! Matthew laughed amused as he begun to run around the room. Behind, there was Jiwoo chasing him.

YAAAAAH OPPA! Why are you so annoying!!

Catch me if you can! Even though... I know you cant Hahaha!

As soon as she heard those words she began to speed up her pace, she stretched out her arm and grabbed the edge of Matthews shirt. However, he managed to wriggle out of her grip and in less than two seconds he materialized behind my back and grabbed my shoulders, beginning to drag me around the room using me as if I was some kind of human shield.

It took just a while for Jiwoo to appear in front of me, trying to catch Matthew. I felt like we were in a sort of sandwich, I was the meat between two slices of bread.

Taehyung, mate, we have known each other for many years now and were reaaaaally great friends. I would say youre my best buddy. So please protect me aka your adorable friend from that shortie but evil woman. If she catches me I am afraid well never have the pleasure to see each other again. He faked a sob, shaking my shoulders.

I cringed but at the same time chuckled at that friendship declaration. How could he be so impudently skilled.

Bm Oppa this is unfair! You cant use Taehyung oppa to prevent me to catch you! she curved her lips into a soft pout.

Cute.

I thought, watching her reaction while Matthew kept on hiding behind me. Taehyung is my friend and hell be by my side foreva. HA!

A kid, Matthew was behaving like a kid. Anyone help me.

Suddenly Jiwoo pointed a gun made using her little hands at me. Taehyung oppa, hand me that criminal or well become enemies. She wiggled her eyebrows and then winked at me in a playful way.

Oh, well I played along, winking back at her. Hes my dear mate and I dont know if I can let you have him.. I have to stand by his side..

Now that I think about it, my phrase really sounded weird. Ha-ha.

After my affirmation, Matthew loosened his grip around my shoulders. I knew that my bro wouldnt leave me alone! He cheekily let out in a joyful tone almost moved by what I said, and at that moment, I knew it was the right moment. With a quick move, I turned back and grabbed Matthew by his arm, then, I handed him to Jiwoo. Im sorry bro, but I cannot break the law. Justice must be respected, you know? I chuckled.

He widened his eyes and glanced in total shock both at me and Jiwoo who was smiling brightly at me. She then raised a thumb up towards me while she grabbed Matthew by his right sleeve and pulled him down until he was at the same level of her height. Oppa She looked straight at his eyes with a serious face. I dont want to appear for the bad person I am not. So now, tell the truth to Taehyung oppa. Tell him how good I am at teaching and how good I am as a person, okay?

Uh?! Never. He gestured to zip his mouth.

She pulled him even closer and frowned.

From my position, I could see Matthews ears getting red. And not a light red, a bright red colour. Sign that the sudden closeness with Jiwoo was making him nervous. I would be nervous as well if I were in his place.

He then nodded his head and she moved away. J-Jiwoo is a really good teacher! Man, I would say as good as cotton candy! So fluffy and sweet. And so, with a satisfied face, she released him while a deep sigh escaped from his mouth.

Then, she walked up to me with a grin stamped on her visage and as soon as she was in front of me she said Thank you oppa without emitting any sound. She just moved her lips and said those words secretly.

Youre welcome Jiwoo-ya I whispered.

Hey you two! What are you up to, huh? He frowned at us and we started to laugh. Nothing, nothing!

Tch I heard him snorting. Then, Matt gazed at me and I froze. Lets get back to work! Were not here to play around and you came here to practice after all, right Taehyung?