5-5

Friendship... Or is it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating for so long. One of my classmates died and I had to get over it.

Plus the school had martial arts performance and section test ON THE FREAKING SAME WEEK AND THE SAME DAY!!!

I'm sorry, alright? 

==================

Kimico's POV

We had a great time inside the van. I won that little game of ours since I listen to both Korean and western music. Kyle and Louis were not happy.

Exo and my team are sitting in the lobby of some luxurious hotel. The sofa was so comfy that Kyle immediately fell asleep on it. Louis is talking to the maknae line, Baekhyun and Chanyeol is playing video games again, and the rest of exo is browsing their phones.

Having nothing else to do, I joined Louis's conversation with Sehun and Kai.

"Aye wassup?" I said to the boys.

"Nothing." Louis answered. "Just asking about the life of an idol."

"Ohhh... oppas, you see, Louis here wants to become a singer, so he's probably asking about how much money you have, how many fangirls swoon over you, how to get girls and stuff like that. I am terribly sorry about him disturbing you."

Louis broke out: "Kimi, I am NOT asking about that kind of stuff! Stop making fun of me! "

"Not happening!" I made a jeering face.

"I might as well tell them your old nickname..."

"Oh you wouldn't dare, Spammer (Louis's nickname)!"

"So you see," Louis started to say to Kai and Sehun, "Kimico here used to be called Kai Mi Guei, which means Kimico Turtle."

"Why turtle?" Kai asked, clearly amused.

"I don't know!" I blurted. "Ask Louis!"

"Why?" Sehun turned to Louis.

"I don't know either." Louis said. "It comes naturally."

I wacked him on the head with little force. Louis rubbed his head and pouted. "That hurts, sis."

"Serves you right!" I retorted.

And no, Louis and I are not sisters and brothers. Neither is Kyle and I. I'm actually younger than Louis. It's only that I act more mature and responsibly. *dab*

Louis complained and cursed in Chinese.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Sehun suddenly asked me.

I froze. "Huh?!" I stared at Sehun.

Sehun smirked, almost meaningfully. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He stated again.

"Why would I have one?" I answered. "I'm too violent for my own good."

"Yes. Too violent. Not ladylike at all..." Louis mumbled, loud enough for our little chat group to hear it.

"I never wanted to be ladylike." I said. "So, no boyfriends."

"None at all?" Kai looked surprised. "You're a pretty girl and you have an unique personality. Many guys must like you."

"Nope. None. Unless you count kindergarten relationships." I said. "I don't know if any guys like me, but if there is any, they'll be too afraid to tell me."

"She'll beat him upside the head." Louis jumped in.

"That's what I look like I would do." I concluded. I took out my bottle of water and started drinking.

"I can be your boyfriend." Sehun said.

I almost spit my water out. "Wh..." No, I must calm down. I must keep my strong girl image. I gulped down the water and said jokingly, "No. We barely know each other."

"Oh, I can see the manager calling us over. Louis, wake Kyle's up." I instructed Louis and walked toward the exo manager, not aware that I gave Kai a shocked face and Sehun a sad one.


"Yes, sir?" I approached Exo's manager.

"I've got you rooms for 3 days, cause that's how long you're staying, right?"

I nodded my head.

"I have seen that you are strong, but you're not invincible. Our men will secretly you wherever you go, but they will not disturb your activities. You were not wearing any disguise in the airport, so after that event, almost everyone will know your face.

"You'll probably get attacked my Exo's many saesang fans. That's why we're protecting you. I hope you understand." The manager told me.

"I completely understand. Thank you for all of your consideration." I bowed to the manager. "I sorry for causing you inconvenience. If you ever need my help, please let me know."

"Aww, come on. No need to be so formal." The manager's face softened. 

"Oh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter