4-4

Friendship... Or is it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chen POV*

We're now at the International Airport of Beijing. Looks like Suho made some new friends. Kimico seems pretty cool. She has fierce facial features and cat eyes. She emmited an aura that said "bow down Bi*ches", and she is really leader material. Louis and Kyle doesn't know me (pout). Louis is very good looking and Kyle has dark skin like Kai. Well, I was chatting happily with Louis about my amazing vocals when the scream of fangirls reached my ears.

Seriously, if they won't stop screaming like that, I'm going to become deaf and not sing anymore.

More importantly Louis, Kimico, and Kyle got pushed away from us as the fangirls swarmed in. I can swear I saw some kicking Kimico. One grabbed my arm. I gently shoved her off. There were more fans than usual, and our path is completely blocked.

"What do we do?" I asked D.O next to me.

"I don't know,"he replied. "If the security guards can't get us out of this mess, I doubt anyone who can."

Suddenly a voice can clearly be heard all over the airport: "Stupid Exo and their stupid fans. Can't they quiet down? They must be really childish to think that Exo will really like them or even acknowledge them..."

"Who is it?"

"What?"

"Show yourself! Whoever just said that sentence!"

"It's me so whatcha want to do about it?" It's Kimico? Exo and I let out a gasp. Did she really just called us stupid?

The crowd of fangirls started to rage.

"How dare you call our oppas stupid!"

"We're not crazy!"

"We're as mature as you are!"

Kimi kept her cool and said with a dangerous voice: "Mature? Why are you chasing after boys you know you have no chance with? Why are you guys wasting your life just making inconvienience to others? Seriously, get a life!"

"What?"

"How dare she!"

"Oh, she's the girl that kept flirting with Exo during customs!" A shrill voice suddenly shrieked.

The crowd was even angrier after that.

"How dare you flirt with our oppas?"

"!"

"I don't flirt with boys, and I'm just being friendly." Kimico stated calmly.

A girl with a cute (I use that as an insult) dress and heavy makeup that was clinging onto Kai made her way to the front of the crowd. She stopped right in front of Kimico. "Who are you to befriend Exo? Who do you think you are? Do you think that they will like an ugly girl with no makeup like you? WHO ARE YOU TO FLIRT WITH MY EXO?" She spat.

Kimico, with an edge of mock in her voice, sneered. "And who are you? Who do you think you are? Do you think acting and dressing up all cute and innocent will make them like you? Do you think acting pathetic and weak will make them pity you and love you? I can't believe I'm related (I think she meant as a fan) to you people!" 

The girl appeared stunned at Kimico's words. A suprised face turned from shocked to anger. "If you're wih me..." the cutie (blegh) shouted, "get her, girls!"

We exo watched helpless as the huge crowd of girls made her way toward Kimico. Just then, Kyle and Louis appeared beside us. 

"Wherever you're supposed to go, go." Kyle told us. "Kimi will hold them off."

"What? She planned this?" Suho is shocked. "They might hurt Kimico!"

"Hyung, she's strong." Louis told me. "Go to the door first and we'll watch from there."

Thanks to dear Kimico, my group was able to make it to the door without any fangirls noticing. They were too busy chasing after Kimico.

"Now watch," Louis told my group.

We all watched Kimico as the crowd of crazy fangirls made their way toward her, but Kimico remained in her place. The crowd almost reached her...

"That's enough." Sehun said. "I'm going to get her..."

"No hyung," Kyle said. "Just watch."

All of a sudden Kimico removed her knife from the sheath and swung it in a full circle. The crowd immediately backtracked a bit and stopped seeing the knife.

"What... what is that?" The cutie girl asked with a shaky voice. 

"Oh, it's a knife. A wushu knife for exact." Kimico began to the spine of her knife. "You know, even though the blade is soft, it can still draw blood with enough speed..." She smiled creepily. "I wonder what it will do to you all."

The crowd backed away more from Kimico.

"Now get out of this airport and don't disturb Exo again or I'll have your skin." Kimico said in a voice that said "get out" and her eyes could literarily kill.

Our crowd of fangirls vanished quickly enoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter