3-3

Friendship... Or is it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!

First of all, I'm saying thank you to _KL4E_. You're my first subscriber. Thank you so much for your support. I won't let you down.

I'd like to clear things up a bit about why I'm late with updating:
I have section test and martial arts competition on the same week. Martial arts as in the Tao kind.
I have martial arts performance the following week. The moves are brand new. I stayed until 8:00 every night at school
I have major test following week plus trip to Japan  

Sorry!

===============

*Suho POV*

It's two hours into the flight. Lay hyung is sound asleep. I can see Baek and Chanyeol playing games in the front. I don't know what the rest are doing.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please head back to your seats and buckle your ur seat belts. We have encountered a  turbulence..."

Oh, turbulence. Nothing new. I looked to my right and saw Kimico and Louis fast asleep. Kimico looked cute as she slept, with lips pouting out like that. Louis looked so much like G-Dragon. Just ask Sehun to give him some bubble tea to make him grow taller and Baek to give him some eyeliners and Louis can totally help me pull of an April Fool's prank. I smiled to myself as my turned my head forward to sleep.

All of a sudden I felt something heavy on my shoulders. I turned around and was surprised to see that it's Kimico's head. The  turbulence must have shook her so much that she dropped my head on my shoulder. Well, can't blame her.

I considered waking her up but she looked so comfy. I decided to let her head stay on my shoulder. Just for a little while.

Just for a little while.

Minutes later I was still reluctant to wake her up. After mustering up my courage, I finally had the guts to push her gently and say: "Kimico? Can..."

"Aye hyung. Can I borrow your... hyung?" Oh great, it's Chen. "We're not even in China yet and you're already hitting on girls?

I can swear I did not blush. Please do it listen to whatever bull Chen might be telling you. I did not blush. "No, no, no, it's not like that, she just fell on my shoulders because of turbulence...and.... and..."

"Someone's stuttering!" Chen said happily. "Leader's got a girlfriend~ Leader's got a girlfriend~ "

Me: "Shaddup, will yah? Before anyone else hears. Now, what do you want?"

Chen: "Your charger hyung. May I?"

I handed the charger to Chen as he turned back around. After several minutes Kimico lifted her head...

"Ah, you're awake." I cheerfully said to her. "Had a good sleep?"

"Hm?" She looked out of the situation. "Yes, yes, I woke up, and... WTF WHY AM I ON YOUR SHOULDERS?" Kimico immediately sat up, her eyes wide like D.O an owl's.

"There was a turbulence and your head dropped onto my head." I explained to her trying to give her an innocent look.

"Aish! Why did I do that?" She banged her. Head on the seat in front of her. "Idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot" she muttered to herself.

After a moment when she calmed herself down she turned to me, not looking at my eyes, and bowed as deeply as she can i sitting position. "I am very sorry. I swear I didn't mean it. I'm sorry for causing you inconvenience."

"It's okay." I laughed it off. "It was an accident, after all."

Kimico: "And WHY the hell," she turned to look at Louis si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter