2-2

Friendship... Or is it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kimico POV*

I got my MP3 back from the boys just as it was time to board the plane. We took our seats inside the plane with Louis and Kyle still eating chips. I chuckled. Although they are really annoying, I like to take care of them. I know I've always had a motherly side.

We still have a few moments before the takeoff so I took out my phone and face timed our class, who are in the middle of English class.

"Hi Ms.Huang!"

"Hi Kimico! Are u guys doing okay?"

"Yeah, the other two are eating. Louis, Kyle, say a few words to your class!"

Louis: "Hi we're going to Beijing and you guys are not coming with us!"

Kyle: "Concentrate in class!"

I heard the entire class groan through the phone. But of course my class is not too easy to fool with. They started retaliating:

Calvin: "Have fun with Kimico, boys!"

Dillon: "One of you is not going to be single by the time you come back!"

Vivian: "Don't make Kimico pregnant!"

"Hey! You guys..."

A roar of laughter came through the phone.

"That's enough class! Have fun on your trip you three and behave!"

Kyle: "Yes Ms.Huang!"

I suddenly remembered something: "By the way, can I talk to Vanessa please?"

"Sure."

I am now looking at my dear Vanessa through the phone screen.

FYI, Vanessa is a hardcore exo-l and I started to listen to exo because of her. She is one of my best friend, and her bias is Chanyeol. I'm not selfish. I'm not gonna keep the fact that I saw exo in the airport and they are taking the same flight as us to myself.

"What up, Kimico?"

"Guess who's at the airport today."

"Who?"

"Your husband and his homies."

"Huh? I don't have a... unless... OMG! Don't tell me..."

"Yup we saw exo today."

Vanessa almost screamed and I can see the excitement in her face. "OMG! You're so lucky! I know that they're going to Beijing today but I never knew that they were in the same flight with you! Take some pictures for me, okay?"

"I won't! Why do I have to? You have plenty of them in your phone."

"Please?"

"No."

"Ms.Huang's telling me to hang up. See yah later!"

"Bye!"

I ended the call and turned my phone into flight mode. I was about to relax when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It's Kyle. "Here,"he said and shoved the empty chip bag to me. I refused to take it.

"Take care of it yourself."

"It's your chip bag!"

"Yeah. And you two ate it all."
"It's still yours!"

I sigh in defeat and took the chip bag just because I am feeling nice today. I am stuffing the bag into a plastic bag in the seat pocket when two guys took the seat left to me.

The two guys turned out to be...(drumroll)

Two grandpas.

Nah, I'm just kidding. It's Lay and Suho of exo.

I'm surprised. I mean it. It's not everyday that you get to sit next to a superstar, let alone two. I tried to suppress my excitement and pretend to not acknowledge them. I don't and never will scream like a fan girl.

Louis: "Hey aren't they the popular boy group guys?"

(Face palm myself)

"Yeah, they are. Be respectful and don't do anything that will embarrass yourself or me."

Louis: "Okay, I guess."

=======================

*Suho POV*

"Okay boys. We have the three seats to the window plus the four seats in the middle, so that means two of us have to sit in two of the other four seats, which means the possibility of sitting nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter